All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 24-25'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you b ch

ok. that was an obvious set up. but good intentions or not the council in this story are just as bad as the bad guys..! i donot trust them to do the rightthing!!!!!!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
Yes But ...

They have the actual murderer in custody and Mike has confessed in front of Andy, a witness who's motivated to tell the truth to save his family. By taking it to trial, the evidence can be presented and Linda cleared of all charges. It's the only way to get safety long-term. Living on the run is no way to raise children.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Council

Believe your mistaken Anon. So far the Council has been honest & straight forward with the new changes , with the occasional bad apple you find in any group . They have too much evidence of Linda's innocence to do anything but free her & wipe record clean . Mike's confession , iffy bank records & Kieran testimony that corroborates Mike's confession. Also the Alpha's on the council have already agreed to forgive what ever the mates did to protect their families.

A shame they couldn't drag out Trevor death a bit (I know I'm a little blood thirsty) but good to see he got what he deserved , Be interesting what happens to Alpha Frances

soreireisoreireialmost 8 years ago
A little food for thought

Andy is in on the fix. He is and will always be loyal to Renee. The ploy using Lynn leaves me rather cold but it is obvious that the Calvary was just around the bend in ambush. Lastly the only way to set everything right is to bring down the telluride packs false alpha and bring them to justice which requires that all involved are present for the trail before the council and they are highly motivated to clear this mess up!

Ann1971Ann1971almost 8 years ago
Love It

I am loving this story, I agree though that Trevor should have to died a little bit at a time for a couple of hours but then again, Linda got to kill him and he knew it was her doing what he thought no one could do. I was a little upset at Renee but she did get the kill order dropped and she is on their side and now they have the kidnapping and the confession of Mike to show so Linda and Joe should be free soon and be able to run their new pack with out running. Thank You my friend for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't believe Renee would betray Linda

Renee must have recorded the confession. Only if she had solid evidence of Linda's innocense would she agree to capture them. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So many possibilities

So Renee and Robert actually obeyed the Alpha Council and arrested Joe and Linda (while previously ignoring "shoot on sight"). I do wonder about Andy, though. It's convenient that he has been friends with Mike; though how did he know about Lynn? The Alphas know, but I'm surprised they (or was it Maria and Caleb) leaked the info about Lynn to Andy. I thought only those 4, plus Grandpa, would be in on the secret.

We'll find out soon enough if Andy is a "double agent", but it's clear Renee and Robert feel they have enough evidence to exonerate Black Ker. If the Alpha Council doesn't formally clear her, then Linda and Joe would always be on the run, looking over their shoulders.

That being said, I hope the Alpha Council is "wise" - I'm surprised they issued the "shoot on sight" order without giving the accused Black Ker the chance to mount a defense and present her side of the story. A bit too convenient for the Telluride Pack. And once Black Ker is found innocent, what happens? She's clearly done some other illegal actions (though that's no concern of the wolves, so I doubt they'd turn her in). But what happens to the Nightmare Pack? Will Joe want to reconcile with the Gila Pack? And what about the other Nightmare Pack members? And who will "punish" Mike? Looking forward to finding out!

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Next chapter ties up all loose ends

And has a surprise or two. Joe belonged to the El Paso pack, he is friends with Renee as they both lost mates recently and she is helping him recover. He owes her for allowing him revenge on the killers of his first mate.

As for the Nightmare pack, they are small but have a strong Alpha pair and now friends in many packs. A fair trial is their only chance at closure and a normal life. They have no territory but Linda has lots of cash.

Even if found guilty, would the Council kill a pregnant woman?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Because they've got the evidence to prove they're innocent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES