All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 26'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pack name?

Are they going to name the pack 'Nightmare' or Telluride? Please be the Nightmare Pack because its badass...

sheanna23sheanna23almost 8 years ago
oh come on

Please tell me there's a epilogue where we meet the new Baby Miller, and we find out about the new pack name. Please? Pretty please? With sweet things on top?

OddBall68OddBall68almost 8 years ago

"We accept your request and pray that Luna would bless our leadership, and the entry of the Nightmare Pack members into a revived Telluride Pack."

That's clear it is the Nightmare Pack being assimilated into the Telluride Pack. The Nightmare Pack, in it's short time, gained it's own legend of honor. The surviving Telluride Pack clearly saw that as well. Knowing that they had no-one worthy to lead and restore their pack their 'sentence' was a desperate plea for salvation.

I'm sure the close knit group that was the Nightmare Pack will remain that way. The Nightmare Pack will live on in spirit. Lookout any who would do harm to their new Telluride Pack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I do like well written happy endings

I'm glad Linda and Joe finally got justice and I'm sure that the previous Alpha/Luna of the Telluride pack are happy now that the pack is back on the right track, after the devastating leadership of Alpha Francis. This ending reminds us that when enemies fight, all the citizens of the enemy are not necessarily wrong/evil, only the leadership making the bad decisions. It's certainly a wise decision to bring Linda and Joe into the Telluride Pack - that will bring back the respect it deserves. And I expect a good relationship to continue with the Gila Pack.

PS. Glad to know Andy wasn't a traitor and was working with Alphas Renee and Robert, as some readers had guessed/hoped :-)

luv2read2

soreireisoreireialmost 8 years ago
Love sappy endings

Loved your stories and hope you write a new one soon. Told you all Andy was a good guy!

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

This series is another fantastic addition to your were saga. Looking forward to your next offering.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it thoroughly . Would like to ask what happened to Mike , since he kidnapped Lynn he faced death sentence form both the Gila & Nightmare Packs but would think killing of their Luna would give the Telluride Pack first option.

Hope you continue this series I've have fallen in love with the great characters you've created & hope to follow them further . Also wondering what the baby will be cat , dog, or hybrid .

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Im giving this story a break for a while

After four books and 300k words or so. I just started work on a new story, Dominant Species. It occurs 10 years after Saved by my Human Mate.

Thank you for your kind words, I do love writing these characters. I like women who are strong and wise, not submissive baby makers.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 8 years ago
Excellent Series !

I really like your series , they are well written and your lead us thought and enchanting stories . I really am sorry to see this one end ! It (as usual ) was a GREAT Series .

I have read the story of "Saved By My Mate" and will continue to follow it and all of your stories . Also I don't give out 5*'s very easily but each of these chapters got that rating , so I guess that shows your great writing to me .

Thanks for the read , and I wait with bated breath for more !

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love the Series but feel a bit cheated

I loved this series! Would check back like a stalker every time a new chapter was pending. However, I would be being honest if I didn't say I felt a little cheated by how it eneded. Not going to give spoilers but it felt a bit rushed and I found myself saying "Are you serious?!" after reading the final page.

Will definitely check out the new story that sounds like it maybe in the works. Thanks for sharing your work!

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry you think the ending was too short

But I only intended to wrap up the threats and set the two on their new course. I do intend to continue this series at a later time so I didn't do an epilogue to close out some other loose ends, like her pregnancy. I'm working on a different series now so I don't see getting back to this until at least the end of this year.

I do want to thank those of you who have read, voted and commented on my stories. It's been an interesting journey, considering I've written the equivalent of four novels in 18 months.... And all after hitting fifty with no previous fiction work longer than a short story. Thank you for supporting and encouraging me along the way.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Wow!!!

I just finished these and I am sad, because here isn't any more o read, it also glad that it ended the way it did. I love your work, please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me and Bobby McGee

"Me and Bobby McGee" was written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster, originally performed by Roger Miller, later famously preformed by Janis Joplin.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the great story.

I don't know how you keep all these story lines straight, let alone the hundreds of characters! I can't even remember my kids names! So...do you keep a chart with sticky notes with characters names and colored string to show relationship and affiliation? You should take a picture of it and post it for us mortals to keep things less murky.

Now that I've read your stories totally out of order I'm going to have to go back and reread things in order. Dominant Species is my favorite though I can't see, or perhaps am confused, how any of those characters overlap with any of the Were Wars characters, as another commenter suggested.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Please Don't Use Duplicate Names!

It's hard enough to follow complicated series, but when you add duplicate names, it becomes even more difficult to follow. There's abused Maria & Alpha mate Maria, reporter Linda & werepanther Linda, Andy Miller & Joe Miller to name just a few adding to the confusion.

Jeepers, there's thousands of names out there so use your imagination and stop duplicating names in your series. Thanks. You're such a good writer. You're better than this.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 5 years ago
Excellent Story thru and thru

Honestly I thought this was one of the best stories I've head on here,but I would have liked if we had found out what Linda and Joe's baby turned out to be,whether panther or wolf,that also leads to the question is whether two species of Were-Animals could even cross produce,but those are just symantics when considering this is a love story.

But all in all this was a gripping tale of love and hope.Thanks for the read.

preadspreadsover 4 years ago

This series is freakin’ awesome! I love the details, the storyline and the world-building. Black Ker is so cool and Joe is so dreamy. My fave scene here is the prosecutor joining the chaos and disorder in attacking his own Alpha, then returning to the trial, presuming proper form and responding to Elder Grey naked. I want this on paperback and I want a movie! (Any chance we can change the cheesy Nightmare pack name, though? Lol)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Great finish.

Admittedly I saw that "sentence" coming, but it was still a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good one lol lost sleep reading it ..great twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for a fabulous story series. Keep up the great work.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great ending .nice work ,thank you for this.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

After so much bloodshed and heartache what a fitting conclusion. In so many ways it wraps up so many things and what might have been loose ends. Hope to read more about the Telluride Pack. Another rippingly good tale.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

Just re-read this story. As good the second time through as the first. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice read, but so many plot holes. From the start of the story:

"Remember what the Alpha said- we bring her in alive and she's worth twice as much as dead. "

From the trial about the same event:

"The Telluride Pack was offering a million dollar bounty for her head. They weren't interested in a prisoner."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An excellent story, thank you for sharing with me. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES