My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," I said. I knew I had to believe him. He really was that naive sometimes.

"This was what she just sent me," he said, scrolling to the last pic. The camera was on the floor, and she lay back in front of it, her butt and feet flat on the floor, her knees spread to either side of the camera, and her arms holding her upper body off the ground behind her. Her breasts sat completely uncovered, though they were blurry from being so far back from the camera. A sun stamp covered her face, while a few cactus stamps surrounded the edges. The caption read "Been totally dry over here."

But I only realized those details later. Because the center of the frame was dominated by her bare, spread, dripping wet pussy. An inch-wide strip of bright red pubic hair ran down the middle of her pubic mound before ending right where her lips flowered open. Her outer lips were splayed and her inner lips glistened with her moisture. Underneath her pussy, you could see where her buttcheeks separated and cushioned out onto her floor.

Part of me wanted to freak out. But I really didn't want to be the angry, jealous girlfriend. She was obviously trying desperately to fuck him, and I'd have to talk to her soon and tell her to back off. But that wasn't my boyfriend's fault.

"Wow," I said. What else was there to say?

"Yeah, pretty funny, right?" he said. "I hope it's not crossing a line."

"I mean, you and my friend are sending nude pics to each other," I said.

"But it's just a joke," he said. "We're not trying to get each other off here. If there was anything naughty going on, I wouldn't have shown you."

He was right.

"And I finally have a rapport with one of your friends," he continued. "I know it may not be exactly what you want, but isn't that a good thing?"

"I guess so," I said.

"So it's okay if she and I keep doing this?" he asked.

"What?"

"We've already seen all of each other, so it's not like there's anything to hide between us. And we just agreed, it's not anything sexual, just some joking around."

"It just really doesn't feel right," I said.

"But if I stop it now," he said. "I'll have to tell her why. And that it's because you think it's inappropriate. Then she'll think that it was sexual all along, and think I'm some sort of pervert."

I sighed.

"Just keep it under control," I said.

"I promise," he said. I hoped I could trust him.

12