My Naïve Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,851 Followers

They ate together, and Tom almost went mad seeing the drops of milk from his mother's glass falling on her breasts and slowly disappearing in the deep cleft between them. But no accidents happened. As they were both relaxing with their tablets, Tom in the only living room chair and his mother sitting in bed, Alex said "Tom, could you come here honey?"

"What's up?" he said as he got up, glad to feel that his cock was soft.

"Is this real?" she asked him.

Tom almost said "No" before arriving next to his mother. As he looked at the email she had received, he frowned and read slowly. "Did you buy a ticket for that?"

"Yes, a month ago..."

"Well, as far as I can see, it's legit!"

"What? I'm going to get a Tesla for a year?" Alexa cried out.

"Looks like it!"

Alexa stood up and danced in pure pleasure. Tom read the message again and recognized the local dealer's name and address, and it really seemed genuine. Looking up at his mother again, his heart began to beat faster. Her dance, mostly made up of big jumps, made her breasts bounce lewdly up and down again. And as he thought that the show couldn't get any better, the thin and tired material finally tore right between her breasts. In a flash his mother's breasts were freed and she bounced two more times before realizing what had happened.

During those delicious seconds, Tom's eyes grew wide as he discovered and delighted in the sight in front of him. Right in front of him, at most three feet away. He had stared at them for months, had buried his face between them and had touched them with his hands earlier today, but this unrestricted view was a new thing. And it was glorious. So large, so round, so full of life as they bounced, looking as if Alexa wasn't any older than he was... Damn, she really looked like a fantasy girl in a hentai animation. The two pink aureolas and pronounced nipples captured his attention and if she hadn't covered herself faster, he probably would have been hypnotized by them!

But Alexa did cover them before running to the bathroom, laughing all the way. From behind the door, she shouted "I won a Tesla for a year!", apparently unconcerned with her flashing. Then, a few moments later, she added "Could you bring me a shirt please?" Still shellshocked, Tom rummaged through her drawer and selected what seemed like his mother's sexiest blouse.

For the second time today, he knocked on the bathroom door to give his mother something to wear. When he saw his mother grasp the blouse and look at it, Tom froze, suddenly afraid that she would realize that he had chosen this one. The sexiest one, mostly transparent. But she didn't. She just thanked him and closed the door. A minute later she asked, still in the bathroom, "Are you sure about this blouse?"

"Yeah, no problem mom..."

"Ok then." she replied with her piping voice.

When she got out, Tom broke the world record for willpower by not reacting. His sexy mom had pulled her swimsuit down to her hips and only had her transparent blouse above. Somehow, she seemed a thousand times sexier than she had, fully topless, a minute ago. Seeing those breasts sway, jiggle, bounce, rebound, bob and jostle against one another as she walked almost made him go mad.

Alexa, slightly surprised by her son's choice of blouse, only saw it as a confirmation that he wasn't seeing her as a woman, only as a mother. She had seen the effect of this strange combination of a half-off swimsuit and a transparent blouse in the mirror, but never thought that Tom would react to it. In fact, she walked right up to him and jumped up once or twice again, happy about the Tesla. After that, she said "Well, now I'll have to go and buy a new swimsuit."

"In this weather?" Tom asked.

"Bah, I have an umbrella." Was his mother's reply.

A few minutes later, after having changed into something that was actually more proper, she headed out. Tom grabbed the discarded blouse and placed it against his face to take a long sniff of his mom's scent. To think that this fabric was right against her nude breasts... Tom knew he had a few hours before his mom came back and decided that this would be the best time to release a lot of his sexual tension.

He grabbed his tablet, his earphones and his bottle of lube before heading for the shower. Careful not to slip on the ceramic steps, he walked all the way down and looked around for a good spot. Finding nothing that was perfect, he simply sat down on the floor, his back against the wall. It was strange to be facing the stairs, but he was all alone and didn't worry. He plugged the earphones and placed the tablet on the floor. Dropping a long line of lube on his cock with one hand, he spread it all over his cock with the other, beginning to masturbate slowly.

With his other hand, he loaded up a very good hentai movie and installed the tablet next to him. Despite the animation, Tom wanted to take his time and stretch this pleasure slowly. Soon he felt his ass slipping on the ceramic because of all the lube that spilled over, but all that it did is add a little extra sensation. Wrapping his big sack with his lubed hand, he played with his balls to give a bit of a break to his cock before coming all the way back up his huge cock. Alternating between watching his hentai and his cock, Tom zoned out.

Alexa spent quite a while in the only store that was nearby and got out slightly disappointed but with a new swimsuit. It wasn't as nice as her other one, but it would have to do. When a strong gust of wind flipped her umbrella over itself, the shaft folded sideways. Her umbrella ruined in the pouring rain, Alexa cursed and had to run the last two blocks to her hotel. She hurried to the elevator and sprinted to her room. Fumbling with the keys, cold and drenched to the bone, she moaned when the door finally opened.

With the bathroom right next to the door, Alexa didn't take the time to look inside and only said "I'm going to take a shower!" believing that Tom was in the small kitchen. She closed the bathroom door behind herself and undressed quickly, shivering. She half ran to the stairs and, well, simply went too fast. She slipped on the first step and the only thing she could do to prevent from falling on her ass was to skip three stairs and try to regain her balance on the last one.

She didn't succeed. Going very fast, her feet as wet as the rest of her body, she slipped again and ended up flat on her ass, sliding right towards Tom. Alexa barely had time to see him there, saw that he was naked, masturbating his giant cock. All she had time to say was "Tom! Move away!"

Tom, as it happened, has had his eyes half closed for the past two minutes, lost in his pleasure. He was sitting right on the floor, his legs opened wide. He didn't hear his mom coming in a lot earlier than he had thought and opened his eyes just as she was slipping towards her. On her back, her legs in the air, his eyes focused on her displayed pussy and he never had time to move.

As luck would have it, mother and son were perfectly aligned and in a great crash, Tom's fully lubed cock slipped all the way inside his mother's pussy. Alexa cried out in surprise, pain and most of all, deeply satisfying pleasure. Tom's reflexes, despite bing a virgin, made him grasp his mother's hips, holding her right there, impaled on his cock. Breathlessly, laughing a crazy laugh, Alexa said "Oh gods, this takes the cake!" After a moan of pleasure, she added "This is not really happening! Fuck!" she laughed again nervously.

When she tried to push against the side of the bath against which Tom had been leaning, her feet slipped and all her efforts accomplished was that Tom's cock slipped half-way out before he pulled her all the way back against him. They both moaned this time. "Tom!" she said, laughing. "Let me go! This is just an accident..." But Tom couldn't let her go. He bent over her and began to fuck her pussy before his naive mom said "Come now sweetie... You can stop playing now."

Alexa was trying to remain cool, but she was burning with pleasure. She tried her best not to let it show, but sooner or later Tom would realize that she wasn't pushing him off. And then he would think that she was a bad mother. But damn! That huge cock inside her... She wrapped her legs around his waist, enjoying his quick pounding before finally releasing him and pushing him off. "Ok now, playtime's over honey!" she said with her high pitched voice.

She did pull away from him, but gasped as his cock left her pussy. Shit that had been good. But she couldn't let her baser instincts soil her perfect angelic little boy! Not even realizing that the floor beneath them was covered with lube, she pushed off against the bath and got on all fours. Big mistake. The next she knew, Tom had also pushed himself off of the bath and his big cock slipped all the way back inside her.

Her upper body crashing on the floor, Alexa gasped and moaned her pleasure loudly. She felt her big breasts sliding against the floor and shaking with her son's thrusts. "Shit," she thought. "He's not thinking right, it's just animal instincts..." Alexa still couldn't see that her son was enjoying this as much as he could.

Staring at his mom's upturned ass, as well as her breasts on either side of her small frame, Tom grasped her hips firmly and pounded her hard. When his mother said "Tom, cut it out, you crazy teenager!", still laughing nervously, Tom barely heard her. He was having the time of his life, loosing his virginity to his own mother, whose body incarnated all of his fantasies. Even her little moans were hentai perfect!

He felt his mother twisting again and managing to pull away from his cock. But she slipped and raised her ass again trying to get away. Tom drove forward as hard as he could but slipped as well. This time though his cock ended up an inch higher than before. For that precious moment when his cock opened its very first anus, time seemed to slow down for him. Tom felt his mother's asshole resisting briefly, his cock bowing very slightly against it before Alexa's body relaxed and he exploded into her. Gasping, he looked down and saw his cock buried halfway inside his mother's ass.

Alexa cried out in pain, but her scream turned into a long groan of pleasure. Tom's cock, as big as it was, was more than lubricated enough to slip inside her, especially given all the fun she'd had with her Trusty Black. "Tom!" she cried, hoping that her overwhelming lust didn't show through her words. "Now this is really getting out of hand... You can't see me like this, can't hear me moaning... Stop it!" she said again, more embarrassed at the thought that he would discover her pleasure than any repulsion to being fucked by her son. When she felt him push all those amazing inches all the way inside her ass, she gasped again, crying out in pleasure. "You can't do that, you can't really want to—"

"Of course I do Mom..." Tom interrupted her. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time. You're the hottest, sexiest woman on the planet and my cock has kept growing and growing as I thought of you naked and fucking me like this."

Hearing these words completely shattered Alexa's view of her son. If her mental image of him hadn't been updated in many years, she suddenly realized that he was a healthy young man with a huge cock and that he wanted her badly. As she felt her son's cock twitching deep inside her, Alexa felt herself melting from all the lust and pent up hunger. As he fucked her ass, she felt her asshole stretching to his girth and her bowels adapting to his length. Her moans lengthened as well and her cries got louder and louder. She was getting sodomized by her sweet boy and his mammoth cock, and she was loving every single inch and minute of it.

All of a sudden she said "Fuck me harder then... Push your fucking horse's cock all the way inside mommy's asshole, my sweet son!" As he did, she began crying "Fuck!" faster and faster, groaning in pain as he hilted himself inside her with every stroke. She silently thanked god for her hours of play with her "Trusty Friend", which allowed her to take that cock without dying!

Kneeling behind his mother, his perfect hentai fantasy, Tom's eyes were glued to the junction between his thick tool and his mom's asshole, watching in glee as she took all of him with apparent ease. Then, doing something he'd seen in a hentai he pulled his cock out, pushed it slightly lower and impaled his mom's pussy. The change made his legs feel weak from the intense pleasure. Alexa gasped "Tom! You're not supposed to do that!"

"Oh, sorry mom!" he said, before pulling out and up to her ass again.

She groaned and cried out as he pushed himself all the way inside her ass. Alexa said "Well, now it was too late, so—"

"OK then." Tom said as Alexa collapsed on the wet floor with only her ass in the air. Tom, misunderstanding her, pulled his cock out and drove himself back into her pussy.

Alexa bit her lower lip, enjoying this naughty and dirty pleasure immensely, a dumb grin on her face as she abandoned any notion of telling him why he wasn't supposed to do that. Despite this being his first time, despite the fact that he was loosing his virginity to his mother and despite the fact that his mother looked like his best fantasy, Tom lasted a long while. Eventually though, after alternating between her ass and pussy many times, he stared to buck in too much pleasure. He gripped her hips more strongly and fucked her ass until he filled her with sperm.

Alexa was shaken by his lust and his climax triggered hers as well. They cried and moaned together, him thrilled beyond words by his first climax in a girl, her because she acknowledged that she had been repressing an incest fetish for a long time. When his cum overfilled and ran down her inner thigh, Alexa shivered and her orgasm peaked again.

Soon, Tom was exhausted and pulled out of his mom's ass. He fell on his side, looking at the profoundly sexy sight of her mom on all four, her dripping asshole winking at him. Alexa turned around and helped her son up. He was still rock hard, and Alexa was far from being done. She opened the shower and washed him thoroughly, making sure his cock was perfectly clean. She then lay back on the bath's wall, balancing herself with her legs wide opened.

Tom, seeing this, walked towards her and prepared to fuck her pussy again. Suddenly he had another idea. He moved next to her head and straddled the bath wall. When his mother, intrigued by his position, tilted her head backwards to look at him, Tom pushed his cock downwards. When she opened her mouth to talk, he pushed his cock inside her. All the fucking way down her throat. After seeing it so many times in animation, he never even hesitated, sure that his mother could take him.

Alexa's legs jumped up in surprise as she felt him invading her throat without warning. Barely able to position herself correctly, she felt him grabbing her breasts forcefully. When she pulled out long seconds later, she only had time to breathe before he pushed himself back in. Grinning like a madman, not even realizing how crazy it was to deepthroat an actual woman and not a animated girl, Tom leaned all the way forward.

When Alexa felt her son's mouth on her shaven pussy, she stopped worrying about his cock in her throat. "Fuck it!" she thought. "I'll just have to tap him to let him know when I need to breathe." Giving her boyfriends such deepthroats had always been a rare and special treat, and none of them had been remotely as big as her son! But the overwhelming pleasure of this extremely intense 69 made her forget about those lesser men.

Wrapping her long legs around his head, she crushed him against her pussy, forcing him to drive his tongue deep inside her. After tapping on his hip and taking a deep breath, Alexa contracted her body and writhed under her son as she felt her climax exploding. She had never climaxed twice in such a short time, and she knew that the incest thing and the ravaging deepthroat were more than enough explanations!

Tom felt his mother's throat relaxing as she buckled, so he fucked her even faster, hearing her gagging and making gargling sounds. As her pussy became hotter and exploded a lot of her juices all over his face, he grinned and drove his cock all the way inside her, crushing his balls against her nose. He came again, shooting all of his remaining sperm directly into her stomach. The amount of pleasure he was feeling broke all the previous records he had set after long rounds of masturbation.

A few moments later he pulled away from his mom, satisfied with the powerful gasp she made. She was red faced, gasping for breath as she sat next to him. She also had the sexiest of smiles and looked as contented as he guessed he looked himself. Mother and son shared a long look, both trying to understand what had happened so quickly. Tom wondered what life back home would be like after this, and Alexa was already considering moving to Japan permanently and becoming her son's dedicated wife. Glancing at her son's still hard cock, glistening with her saliva, she grinned and said "Ready for a third orgasm, sweet son of mine?" Tom took a deep breath and grinned.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,851 Followers
12