All Comments on 'My Nanny is a Spy'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need to watch plot details

Nice story, but Martin would have come forward and spilled the beans when he heard Jeff was in hospital. Maybe a second story?

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6about 6 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry, I guess maybe I didn't make it clear enough in the narrative. At the end of the story when Bainbridge is talking to Lindsay ( who we assume to be another female operative) they are planning Martin's demise (earlier in the story I also identified him by his last name as Bainbridge does) So Martin couldn't drop dime on anybody he is going to be dead soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i think u should continue this

It crys sequel

SraulersSraulersalmost 5 years ago
Good Effort

Interesting plot and great storytelling as usual. IMO this story should have been a little longer to allow for character development. The quick pace of the story made it seem a little cartoonish, with sexual encounters left and right that would probably take a little more time IRL. Of course this isn’t real life, it’s fantasy, so it mostly works, even if the husband’s wife may have ultimately killed him, which made it kind of suck to be him.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Well written story line

Now that your creative writing has improved it is time to either consider using an editor OR... better proof reading things yourself. I've read most of your stories here so am able to gauge the steady improvement in story structure. BUT BUT BUT now your spelling needs to be improved cause it detracts from your excellent stories.

Eg Every story has the same spelling/grammatical errors. The abbrev for "They are" is "They're" not "Their". The abbrev for "You are" is "You're" not "Your". Often you repeat these errors 20 - 30 times per story. There are others as well. The final polish is essential for every good writer. Cheers and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Martin Stephenson may not have told anyone else, but Head of the Security Department still has the dossier with Crystal's picture. How did he learn of her? Since she never failed an assignment, how was she discovered? Is someone inside the Bainbridge Agency working against the agency? Could that someone be Alex? Why do Crystal and Alex dislike each other? Great potential in a sequel for major conflict between them - Maybe a nasty catfight.

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

Way too many loose ends. Very unsatisfactory. Three stars, being generous.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

Chapter two needed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...