My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least one of the hostesses remembered me from New Years that previous January and seemed delighted to see me. Lynn's eyes widened in shock as I babbled on in Cantonese to the girl and a few other staff members. They seated us quickly at a nice table in a corner, flanked by a small carved fountain and an exotic fern. Chinese ballads played over the sound system, helping to drown out the cacophony of the packed dining room. There were some white faces, but the majority were Chinese.

"You speak Chinese?" Lynn asked after she had been seated and we were alone.

I shrugged. "I speak Cantonese, Mandarin and some Wu, which is the dialect from around Shanghai. I'm really good with languages."

"So how do you say 'Lynn wants to fuck Michael until they die in one another's arms' in Chinese?" she asked.

I thought about that for a moment and replied. "Xióngdàilín xiǎng tā mā de màikè'ěr, zhídào tāmen zài bǐcǐ de huái li sǐqù. Although technically, that's in Mandarin."

Lynn giggled in delight, trying to mimic what I had said but failing miserably. I taught her how to say 'thank you' just in time for the tea to arrive, which she actually said with surprising eloquence. We then discussed what the different items on the menu were and Lynn agreed to try everything I ordered, since she had no clue what any of it was.

We tried various dumplings and rolls, some sweets and soups and I bought us a bottle of Chinese plum wine, which I intended to take back to the hotel. I bought a little wine glass set as we paid, along with a tiny wine jar heater. We then walked through the cool night for a few blocks, letting Lynn look in the shop windows. The sun was nearly set and the sky was dark gray. Most of the shops were closed, but we found one or two that were open, including a bakery. We bought cream buns and mochi cakes and then headed to the hotel.

Lynn seemed perplexed as we stepped down into the lobby, which was concrete and painted in an old, faded mint green. I checked us in and got two keys, having been told that our room was on the fourth floor. I picked up our luggage and began making my way up the narrow stairs, followed by Lynn, who tugged at my sleeve.

"What about the elevator?" she asked. "Wouldn't that be easier?"

"It doesn't work," I replied simply. "It never has."

"How the hell many times have you been to this place?" she muttered. "And the stairwell smells like piss. What is it with us and stairwells that smell like piss?"

"Don't worry, we can add our own contributions later," I said cheerfully, causing her to blush and giggle.

We reached the fourth floor and went into the narrow corridor. Lynn followed close, listening to the sounds of a very loud argument in Cantonese emanating from one of the rooms.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about it not being what I expect..." she murmured.

"Don't worry, you'll love it, I promise." I said as I found our door, put the key in and unlocked it. The room I had booked wasn't large, but it was enough. Lynn wandered through it as I put our luggage on the bed and then drew back the curtains of the large window.

"The hell" she exclaimed. "Are there supposed to be bars outside our window?"

"It'll keep people from getting in from the roof," I answered, unconcerned. "Don't worry, it's safe."

"There's nothing really... Chinese-y about this place." Lynn mused. "At least not to me. And it doesn't feel safe."

"And that, Lynn, was the whole idea of tonight's stay here," I declared, grinning at her. "Tomorrow we'll be in some big, safe old hotel downtown, surrounded by rich white people. Tonight, we're staying in the heart of Chinatown in a dingy little hotel where couples are arguing in Cantonese and probably slapping one another around and if we're lucky we'll hear a gunfight nearby."

Lynn thought about that for several seconds and then laughed in utter delight. "It's perfect!" she sighed, throwing herself against me and onto the bed. We kissed hungrily, pulling one another's clothes off. Our panting and moaning was punctuated by the sounds of the protracted argument that was happening down the hall.

***

We had held off on fucking long enough to unpack and get ourselves settled in. Lynn was now sitting on the bed, wearing only panties and a tank top while munching on one of the cream buns we had purchased from the bakery. I had hooked up the heater and was warming our wine. She watched with interest as I steeped the elegant little jar in its water bath on the element.

"So you drink it hot, like sake?" she asked.

"Correct," I replied, testing the temperature of the water with my finger. "This stuff has a nice, tart flavour to it, I think you'll enjoy it."

"Why's that, because I'm a tart too?" she giggled.

She paused and listened to the ongoing argument from down the hall. "The fuck are they arguing about, anyway? Are we sure that's not just a loud TV show on a loop?"

I chuckled. "No, it's real, and they're arguing about which one of them cheated on the other first."

"Oh," she said in a somewhat subdued tone. "Sounds like an argument Carter and I should be having."

"Nah, the guy cheated first," I replied. "With her brother."

Lynn stopped chewing for a moment. "Really? There are gay Chinese people? But... there are so many of them..."

I stopped what I was doing and laughed. "Yeah, they could probably use a few more homos," I said cheerfully. "Be that as it may, he fucked her brother, but had started that before he was dating her. He said he would stop seeing her brother once they started, but he didn't, going behind her back. She got angry when she found out and began fucking around, including with his best friend and the best friend's dad, who now wants everyone else to stop fucking her so he can marry her."

"That's... fucked up," Lynn observed. "Will you keep me up to speed? I really want to know how this turns out."

I nodded as I brought over a small tray, on which was sitting the wine jar and two little cups. I set it on the bed between us and poured the hot, purplish beverage into the shallow containers.

"Mmmm, it smells good," Lynn commented, watching intently. "Is it strong-tasting?"

"Not like a whiskey, no, just tart. You'll like it, go ahead and try."

Lynn picked up her little cup and I did the same. We clinked them together and then downed the contents. Lynn swallowed and then smiled. "More, please..."

We finished the first jar quickly and the heated up some more. Within a half hour we had emptied the bottle and Lynn was sitting on the bed, giggling, now just wearing panties since she had somehow misplaced her tank top.

"I really do have great boobs, don't I?" she asked, looking down at her whoppers and fondling them.

"The best I've seen in a damned long time." I affirmed, reaching over to give one of her nipples a pinch. She squeaked and swatted my hand, giggling. We paused and listened as the argument down the hall got even more heated and then the sound of a slap was heard. This was followed by shouting and stuff breaking, followed by more slapping.

"Should this be turning me on?" Lynn asked, making a quizzical face. "Because it kinda really is. Who's hitting who over there?"

"Probably a mutual thing," I said, unconcerned. "She sounds pretty tough and she called him a scrawny runt, so it's probably an even match."

"Are they gonna end up fucking?"

"If they don't get arrested first, I imagine."

"God, I kinda wish we could watch them, see who ends up raping who." Lynn said quietly.

"I guess we'll just have to emulate them, then..." I declared, reaching for her. Lynn squeaked and scrambled away, falling off the bed. I made to grab her but she was already scampering and I caught her by the ankle and tried to pull her back to me, but she resisted, her eyes flashing with delight at our impromptu roleplay.

She struck at me and I caught her wrist, trying to turn her around. She squealed and thrashed hard, breaking away and sprinting behind the chair in the corner. I got off the bed and strode toward her, making sure she couldn't get by. She attempted to anyway and I caught her by her middle as she streaked by. She elbowed me in the ribs and tried to bolt again but I held on. Her heel bashed backward into my shin and them stomped on my instep. I grunted and let go and she whirled around and tried to tackle me to the floor.

Lynn was strong and fast, incredibly fit and she was clearly a tigress when she wanted to be. I was borne backwards to the floor and she tried to pin my by straddling my neck but I threw her off. I was on her instantly and she hissed and struggled to escape, but to no avail. I pinned her by the neck against the bed and took hold of her lace panties, giving them a savage yank and tearing them off her.

"Aiiieek!" she squealed, thrashing in outrage. "Those were some of my favourite panties, you motherfucker!"

"Mine too," I growled as I took the torn underthings and rubbed them against her pussy and then in her face. She snarled and writhed, trying to get away but I quickly transferred my grip to her hair, wrapping it around my fist and pulling tight. She keened as her neck craned back.

Her hands scrabbled at the bed and she managed to grab the thin metal serving tray we had used for the plum wine, clearly intending to reach back and hit me with it. It flashed back toward me but I was ready and it glanced off my forehead with a loud clang! Thank God for my thick skull.

Lynn tried to hit me again but I bashed the tray from her grip and pinned her arm behind her back. She squirmed and thrashed and strained until I was sure she would pop her arms from their shoulder joints. Her blue eyes flashed defiantly at me, her mouth curled in a sneer.

I pushed my hips in and ground my cock against her pussy, which was already wet from our wrestling and forceful sex-play. Seconds later I pushed it in and Lynn hissed as I pulled tighter on her long blonde hair. My shaft slid in and out of her slippery tunnel and she squirmed and clenched around it, grinding her ass back against me.

"You'd better fucking keep it up and rape me or I'm gonna rape you!" she snarled. "That all you got?!"

"Not even close," I growled, rising to her challenge. Without warning, I pulled my cock all the way out of her and then pressed it against her little knot right above her glistening lips. Before she knew what I was doing, I pushed my throbbing member deep inside her behind, forcing her face down into the mattress.

"Aughhhhhh!" Lynn screamed in shock as she went rigid. She could barely thrash or even move, so unexpected was the new violation. She screeched again into the bed as I pushed even harder, going all the way up to the hilt and still pressing. I held still for a moment, seeing what she would do, but she all she did was tremble. I almost pulled out and wanted to see if she was okay, but then I took a chance and continued on with my assault, hoping she could take it. She had proven resilient thus far, hadn't she?

I began stroking back and forth, long, strong and slow movements that took my cock almost all the way out of her ass and then pushing back in as deep as I could go. Lynn's body shook almost uncontrollably and didn't seem to know what else to to. Apparently this was completely new to her and had sent her into sensory overload.

"Gnnnnn, my ass!" she wailed into the mattress. "My fucking ass! Oh God, you're tearing me apart! Ahhhhhhh!"

I continued pounding her ass, still gripping her hair but using my free hand to smack her cheeks until they were almost cherry red. Lynn shuddered and squealed and sobbed but made no demur and did not beg me to stop. To my amazement, her ass was at least as tight as her pussy, not because I had expected otherwise, but I have fucked more than a few girls in the ass before and this woman was the tightest yet.

Gasping and groaning, either in pain or pleasure, Lynn had surrendered and let me do as I willed- she lay against the bed like a dead thing, her entire body moving in time with my thrusts. I could feel her beginning to try and flex her ass muscles around me and I smiled. She was such a demon...

I continued sliding in and out, but not so forcefully for a moment. Remembering how flexible she was, I took her right leg and pulled it out to the side and then up, stretching it. Lynn let out a long, low cry as I slowly pivoted the leg, forcing her to turn over with my cock still in her ass. She panted and hissed like she was giving birth, her eyes squeezed shut as I pulled her around.

Finally she was facing me, squatting while leaning back against the bed, her arms splayed out against the edge of the mattress for support. Her legs were spread wide enough for me to be kneeling between them and her ass propped on my thighs. Her face was red with effort and streaked with tears, her eyes bleary but also seeming to shine when they looked at me. Her chest shuddered as she tried to breathe, her lovely breasts jiggling and glistening with the tears that fell from her cheeks.

I said nothing but continued to pump, my cock sliding up inside her ass and then back out slowly. Lynn just stared at me, seemingly beyond any verbal response. She tried to catch her breath as I fucked her and she continued to try and squeeze me with her ass. It felt so good, I found myself desperately hoping it was one tenth as pleasurable for her as it was for me.

We just looked at one another for some time while I moved in and out of her. Our eyes were locked and her beautiful blue orbs became the limitless universe I dwelt in. They were so deep and carried so much feeling in them.

I sensed her breathing getting stronger and her muscles tightening, which in turn caused that lovely tingle in my balls that began to spread throughout my body. I pumped harder and harder as we approached, Lynn letting her head fall back and her teeth clench as she pressed down on my cock...

I snarled and thrust hard as I came deep inside her ass and Lynn screeched through clenched teeth, her body writhing on mine. My sperm pumped and spurted and my breath caught in my throat. I came and came and came as her ass squeezed around me.

Her head snapped back up, her eyes flashing fiercely as they caught mine and I wasn't ready when I saw the flash of flat, tray-sized silver in her hand as it sped toward my head...

CLANG!!

I swayed for a moment and fell onto my side, taking Lynn with me, as she was still impaled on my cock. I landed with a thud, Lynn doing likewise and she yelped as she hit the floor. The tray scattered away from her hand and she lay there trembling, her eyes wide with shock. I merely stared at her from my vantage point on the floor, trying to uncross my eyes. I didn't really feel the need to say anything, experiencing a sensory overload of my own.

Some time must have passed before I felt her hand on my cheek, stroking it.

"Poor baby," she said softly and with concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"I... no..." I replied dazedly. "But I think you won that round."

She smiled. "You fucked my ass so hard I thought I'd die, my love. That was so unexpected. I haven't had someone in my ass since college. It was... it was wonderful."

We were silent for some time, needing to say nothing. The only sound was the ongoing struggle and arguing between the other couple up the hallway.

"Wow, do you ever think we'll be that good?" Lynn wondered. "They're still at it."

I just smiled and shook my head, pulling her close to me and hugging her. "I think our rape roleplays are enough, beautiful."

Lynn sighed and nodded. "I guess my rape fetish isn't so minor," she murmured, stroking my face again. "At least we know we'll never run out of ways to keep our lovemaking interesting."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said softly. "I took a chance with your ass, but I had a feeling you'd like it."

"Yes, I really did, at the very least because it was you," she whispered, moving a strand of my hair out of my face. "We'll need to do that a lot more often."

Lynn then slowly twisted her upper body around and looked down at our conjoined waists. "Ugh, I have no idea what's going to happen when you pull out of me," she muttered. "I'm so tight that you may have trouble getting out and all and when you do, I might just crap myself."

"Well, we can't have that." I said wearily. I slowly, very slowly rolled on top of her my cock sinking deep into her ass again. She gasped and hugged me close, kissing my shoulders and neck. I knelt and put one arm under her back, gently scooping her up and then rising to sit on my haunches. Lynn wrapped her legs around my waist and stared into my eyes, touching my lips. With my lover firmly in hand, I now rose slowly to my feet, Lynn still sitting on my member. We kissed lovingly as I walked us to the small bathroom and maneuvered myself toward the toilet in the corner.

"How are we going to work this?" she asked, trying to figure out the logistics.

"I'm going to sparingly sit on the seat and you'll have your back to the tank," I explained. "Then you can just sort of pull yourself off me and what happens, happens, at least it's contained to this area."

Lynn nodded and waited for me to sit, facing in to the commode. I hugged her close and kissed her, stroking her back. Lynn wrapped her arms around me and whispered something inaudible before slowly beginning to rise. She sucked in her breath and popped off me, shuddering and letting out a gasp.

Praise be, she didn't crap on us both. My cum oozed out of her distended knot but that was all that happened. She settled back down and breathed slowly, calming herself. After a few seconds she took my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly, her eyes shining.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me, my love," she cooed. "And I'm sorry about your head. Does it hurt?"

"No," I replied honestly. "You caught me off-guard, but no pain. As long as you're sure I didn't hurt you."

"Well of course it hurt, dopey," she giggled, poking my nose. "You just about turned my ass inside out. But it was amazing after I adjusted, I haven't felt that in so long. Do you promise to rape me like that again?"

"Lynn, I'd say it's fairly obvious I can't say no to you about anything," I answered, smiling. "Of course I will."

"Mmmmm, good," she said, sighing in satisfaction. "I've gotta pee."

"Well, for once in our lifetimes we're on a toilet, so let's make use of it before the chance disappears forever..."

Lynn giggled and nodded, pressing her forehead to mine and looking down at our middles. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her in closer so her pussy was over my cock. She began peeing, showering me with her warmth. I waited until she was done and then did likewise, her netherlips glistening with my juice. We kissed deeply as we peed, our hands wandering over one another's forms, just satisfied to be together.

"Hmmmmm, we'd better shower." I said finally.

She looked over at the tiny cubicle provided and made a face. "Will we both even fit in there?"

"That's why God invented soap, babe." I replied cheerfully. I rose and put her down, letting her lean against me as she got her balance back. She moved gingerly at first.

"Shit," she muttered. "Hope I'm not walking funny tomorrow or everyone's gonna know I'm your anal slut."

"I'd be proud of everyone knowing that," I said grandly, smirking at her. She giggled and thumped me on the chest with her fist. "You get in first and find a temperature you like and then I'll join you."

"I dunno," Lynn said, looking at the stall again. "You should probably go first and then I can squirm in, because I don't think-"

"Soap." I said firmly, interrupting her.