My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see," she said slyly, smirking at me now. "You just want to watch me get all lathered up and then come in and violate me."

"Guilty as charged." I admitted.

"Well why didn't you just say so?" she asked in a chipper voice. She turned on the water and got it hot. She then stepped in and let it cascade over her lovely body. My cock was already stirring at the sight of her. She ran her hands through her hair and over her smooth skin before taking the small squeeze-bottle of soap provided and trickling it onto herself while looking at me.

I sat on the toilet seat and watched intently as she lathered the cleanser onto her body, which glistened in the yellowish-white light of the bathroom. She rubbed it into her neck and her breasts, over her flat belly and into her hips and pussy. She turned turned away from me and massaged her ass cheeks in long, slow circles, parting them and teasing me with tempting glimpses of her puckered little rose and her lovely lips.

I rose and stepped into the cubicle after she had applied more soap to her body. She pressed herself to me and began grinding around sensually, making me every bit as slippery as herself. She knelt and massaged my cock with her hands, washing it before enveloping it in her tits, rubbing and giving the head kisses and sucking on it as it appeared. My hand caressed her wet hair and face gently.

I was hard again and Lynn smiled and stood, looking up into my eyes expectantly.

"Try to keep it in my pussy this time, okay, slugger?" she whispered.

I nodded and pressed her back against the wall, taking one of her legs and lifting it to expose her wet slit. I pressed my cock against her and gently slid in. Lynn took hold of my ass cheeks and pulled me closer, helping me get all the way inside her. I reached under and took her by the behind and lifted her, keeping her pressed to the wall. We kissed as the water beat down on us, my cock sliding in and out of her, delighting us both.

We made gentle love in the shower until we both climaxed, my cum filling her pussy and oozing out around my shaft. The water was cooling down by the time we stepped out, still kissing and lost in one another. We dried each other off and stepped back into the dim main room, where I cleared off the bed and got ready for us to sleep in.

"You hear that?" Lynn said, pausing to listen to something. "The fighting. It stopped. Wonder what happened?"

She then did something I didn't expect and went to our door. She opened it and looked around, then strode out into the hallway, completely naked. She went straight toward the door at the far end that the fighting couple had been closed behind, pressed her ear to it and listened for several moments. She finally shrugged and made her way back, pausing just outside our door to stare at something. My gaze followed her to the room next to ours- the door was ajar and a young Chinese girl, maybe around nine or ten, was poking her head out and staring at Lynn with a wry face.

Lynn, being Lynn, wasn't about to get sassed by a kid, even if she was doing something as strange as standing naked in a Chinese hotel hallway. She leaned into one hip, crossed her arms and frowned. "Problem?" she asked archly.

The girl rolled her eyes and shut the door on the crazy white woman.

Giggling, Lynn scampered back inside our room and collapsed on the bed. "Ohhhh, I am so going to jail or Hell for that, aren't I?"

"Don't worry, no one would believe it anyway." I said dismissively, joining her on the mattress. Lynn looked at the clock and pouted.

"Poo, do we have to go to bed already?" she whined.

"No, not at all. Shall we see what's on TV?" I asked, pulling her under the covers and snuggling her to me as I took the remote and turned on the television.

We flipped through channels, not really seeing anything that sang to us until we reached some pay-per-view features. Lynn's eyes widened as the titles came into view.

"Oh my God..." she breathed. "Anal sluts 141? Chinese Chain Whores? Are these for real?"

"Welcome to the dark side," I said in a deep voice. "Pick any two and I'll put them on the bill."

She picked a Western porno that mainly featured men fucking women's asses first and followed that up with a Chinese movie about two schoolgirls who fucked boys but were in love. Lynn was quickly wet and squirmed her way into my lap and onto my cock, her gooey pussy massaging it gently as we watched both movies. Neither of us came until the very end of the second movie, just to finish off, since it was the closeness we were craving and the intimacy rather than sex.

I turned off the television and she turned around and snuggled on top of me, my cock still inside her. She kissed me all over my face and hugged me close, nuzzling my shoulder.

"Tonight's our first night together..." she whispered. "The first of so very many, I hope. There's not a single thing I don't want to do with you."

I kissed her head gently and held her tight. Before long she had drifted off to sleep, with my cock buried in her. Rather than move her I just settled myself into a comfortable half-sitting, half-laying position and closed my eyes. Sleeping with Lynn against me would prove remarkably satisfying.

***