My Neighbour Arthi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers

"Your cock's so big. It hurts!" Arthi cried.

Alarmed I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I love that kind of pain" She replied, "Just take it slow till I loosen up a bit."

She took her hands from the range and put them on the cheeks of her ass, pulling them wide apart. "Move slowly Varun. That should help us both." She said with a breathless grunt.

I began to slowly move my cock in and out of her ass. Gently stuffing the tight cavity with my rock hard dick until it began to loosen up. Arthi placed her hands back on the table and I commenced to stroke into her with greater energy.

I ran my hands around her body and began to finger her dripping pussy as I plunged my oaken hard dick into her velvet-swollen cunt. I felt her cum again as I rammed my cock into her dark hole, while I stroked her swollen clit with fingers that were slick with her copious cum.

I stroked into her unrelentingly. The tightness of her ass around my raging cock was like heaven after her sweltering slick vagina. I felt my dick begin to tingle as I reached the point of completion. I continued to drive my meat into her waiting ass while I mercilessly squeezed her clitoris with my hands. “Cum in my cunt…my cunt wants your penis…” moaned Arthi I felt her buck against me as she reached another orgasm. I felt her plentiful juices course down my hand as the pressure in my groin began to build to a crescendo. I pulled out quickly and slammed my hot meat deep into her gaping cunt.” Aaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaa” she screamed. I felt my balls tighten and red hot cum shot up my penis and erupted into her hot cunt. I sent spurt after spurt deep into her vagina as she pushed back against me, grinding her ass against my groin with a wanton insistence.

Again and I thrust into her as my life giving seed spurted into her vagina. But each vain stroke was weaker than the last until finally I stood with legs quivering, spent and empty.

I started to withdraw but she said, "No, leave it in me. I want to feel it get soft inside of me."

I stood there silent but for my gasps for air, feeling my cock get progressively softer and smaller until it finally popped of its own accord out of her cum filled cunt. Then she slid down and her lips opened and her tongue swirled out. I craned my neck and watched, my lust mounting, as she began sucking my cock clean.

Arthi moaned softly as she bent her head over my lap. Holding my cock in one hand, she licked the shaft eagerly. Her face was tilted to one side and I saw that it was radiant and soft with lust. Her lips parted and her tongue swirled over my cock-head. My penis was tangy and musky, erotic with the combined tastes of her cunt and ass and my jizz. She cradled my cock in an open palm and wound her tongue languorously around my cock-head. I groaned in pleasure. Whimpering and keening softly, Arthi took my cock-head in her mouth and began to suck it gently. I gasped at the touch. I caressed her face and breasts and then, as her sucking grew in ardour and intensity, held her head and rocked it up and down over my lap, pumping my hips under her face.

"Oh fuck yes! God yes ... c’mon suck it! Suck it, whore! Suck my cock!" I groaned. Arthi’s head moved rapidly up and down over my lap as she pumped my cock-shaft in her fist. My penis hardened swiftly in her mouth and fingers, regaining its awesome proportions. Dipping her head, she scraped her teeth down the underside of my cock-shaft and gently licked and nibbled at my balls. The softness of her face in my crotch, the gentle tickle of her tongue and lips on my testicles was exquisite and delicate. I moaned as I rocked and swung with her lurching, greedy thrusts.

I reached around her and began to massage her lovely breasts again. She said, "Mmmm, that feels good." She looked up to the wall clock and said “Is that the correct time?”

I replied absently, "It's about twenty minutes fast. Why?"

She replied, "Well my two sons will be back in another hour", as she started thrusting her arse into my stiffening penis"

"That was very special. After a long time I have reached orgasm while you were fucking me" She said as she put her arms around my neck.

“Now when ever my husband is away at least you will be able to fuck me” She said

“That’ll be possible till your husband returns” I said

“My husband is away and will be returning in 3 weeks time” She said “Promise you’ll fuck me till he returns” she said

“What about your kids?” I asked

“They sleep like dead logs and sleep sharp at 8.30 pm” She said “After that the whole night is ours” she said smiling at me.

“I must now go…see you after 8.30 pm” she smiled as she moved her legs away from my back. “Have your dinner by them and keep this ready for me “ she said as she kissed my cock and left me with a hard on even after fucking her twice!

varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers
12