All Comments on 'My Neurotic Mother'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DougntexasDougntexasalmost 7 years ago
DougNTexas

Great story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it a great deal, but...

with the slow and drawn out buildup, I found the ending much too sudden and abrupt. A little insight into the fifteen years that followed could have rounded it out and made it better. Thanks for the read.

Larry WolffLarry Wolffalmost 7 years ago
Focus on the essentials

The first two thirds of the story could be boiled down to two paragraphs, the last third should be twice as long. More payoff, more detail of what happened to the relationship, how she changed and how he matured, with, of course, more physical intimacy to reward your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Glad your back

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 7 years ago
Believed every word! True story.

This has to be true. It's too long to just be a fantasy! This is how these things happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting and insightful story

Quite a few relationships like this develop with son taking care of ill or injured mom. Usually guy is seen as good son. It can be very beneficial to both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It felt honest

I had a 31 year incestuous relationship with my mother that persisted even through 2 marriages and three kids. She wasn't neurotic, but she was heavily stressed until w started having sex. I was quite young, 15, but I initiated it and although she balked at first, eventually she accepted it as a good thing. She lost weight, ate better, showed interest in other people and events and was a much calmer individual. We had to dodge 2 brothers and a sister initially, but as time went on, they married and moved away and we stayed as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
neurotic Mother

I agree with Larry--too long and too boring. Too many apologies on the first page alone. Strip put the blatant obvious and tell the story.

No apologies.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Realistic

Refreshing to read about two flawed characters finding each other. Thanks.

Stillness1977Stillness1977almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Love your stories, and great to have you return after a 3-year hiatus. You have a distinct voice, and I hope you won't wait four years before writing another --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could you drag it out any longer

I wish I could say something gracious. I fell asleep 5 times trying to get through your story. It moved painfully slow and neither character developed into someone worth knowing. By the time I made it to the end, and I eventually did, it offered nothing but relief.

mschack63mschack63almost 7 years ago
Good attempt at a first story.

Oh my bad, your eleventh story... I'm sorry. I get the need to lay down a foundation, create conflict, climax, and resolution but for goodness sake, what an absolute dissapointment!

FatherSinFatherSinalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Some people will just go "Yuck! Salty fish eggs?"

They don't understand caviar. They just want potato chips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MSCHACK63

Where's your first submission? Or all the others. Oh, must have been misfiled!!!

5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (precisely 4.8/5.0 = 96%) Beleavable! Very erotic! Also romantic!

A sex story and a love story "two in one" (as mom-son incest should be).

My infatuation with my mom was was a constant in my life for many years.

I recognized myself in the son's character:

I lusted after my mother

I also was under her spell

I always did as I was told

I also was a virgin when i turned 19

To rbuchanan:

Thank you for this story!

FatherSinFatherSinalmost 7 years ago
You don't get it?

The story about neurotics is going to seem tortured and agonizing and you guys are complaining that a story called My Neurotic Mother is just what it should be.

It is not going to be for everyone.

You want action adventure, you don't watch a Woody Allen movie.

Just judge it for what it is, and not for what your favourite story looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my fav author in Literotica

your tales have captivated me for years.

Please,please please, how about a continuation of Watch with Mother,

with plenty of spite from her, followed by a tan stockings foot-wank and then

more of what obsession can be freed from the tangled web of lust's domain.

daganetdaganetabout 5 years ago

Excellent story! I wish, mother turned softer person more slowly though. Periodically breaking down and dominating her son sexually, in disguised maner. And then your happy end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought t was wonderful...

and i gave it a five. it was a beautiful story. i seldom give such a high rating and my only complaint was that there was so little graphic sex. Most of the stories here have so little attention to actual love between a mother and son. And while the love wasn't expounded upon to a great extent, it was obviously present. The fact that they both suffered for so long and then found such a remarkably simple and genuine mutual solution to the problem without the overplayed guilt and anxiety so often included in other stories was refreshing. i just wish it had been slightly longer and had included more sex. I also appreciated that they didn't immediately find it necessary to have his cock stuffed up her ass. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written and especially love that mother kept his interest with full fas

hioned stockings. my favorite stories always include stockings. my favorite movies have seamed stockings. that silky feel and swishing sound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

have came back to this story many times. just cant get enough of this mother tempting and fucking her son in such a loving way in her stockings. wish there had been many more stories of his satisfaction and her sensuous legs over his shoulders while he ate her cunt and the sensation of her silky stocking legs hanging sexily on his skin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous