All Comments on 'My New Beginning'

by LisaTheAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Envious!!!!

God how i would love to be able to give you something to write about!!!! PLEASE fill us in on more of your adventures!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Wrong category . . .

I think this story should be in the "group sex" category, not loving wives. I'm troubled by the too-easy sex. OK, the two couples are very good friends, have been in the hot tub together naked, and maybe the interaction is plausible as a next step. But to invite a stranger (Rob) to be with two women and fulfill his fantasy? This is way beyond the idea of friends getting together with all consenting. I don't think the husbands would like it if they knew about "Rob." Come to think of it, that part was referenced but we did not hear about the actual 3-way encounter except in passing. BTW, is "STD" something too difficult for "Adventurous Lisa" to consider? And while it appears that Melanie is wanting to cheat on her husband, the two others facilitate this. The implication is that once again, it's fine to do this even if her husband is not OK with it, by sneaking off for a girl's weekend. There were quite a few grammatical errors in the story, incorrect homonyms and the like, that suggest the story really needs an editor (here instead of hear, by instead of buy, etc.). Some of the scenes were erotic but there was a lot of repetition and lack of originality in the sex. The author states the entire story was true except for changing names (other than hers). If so, and I am skeptical, then I can only wonder how there can really be love in any of their relationships (I know, it's just sex). I can't imagine how there can be anything but eventual destructon and break-up of the marriages with this type of behavior. Maybe we'll find out with more episodes (with better editing).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Safe Sane Consensual sex involving husbands

and wives. Yes it is loving wives, yes there is risk. But the risk was known and accepted by all. The only weird factor is picking up the strange woman and having sex with her with no protection, yes woman to woman can have protection. That wasnt safe, sane, or consensual beforehand with the husbands. Hopefully they wont all slowly die of AIDS, a drug resistant STD, or Hep or something else for taking an unprotected stranger in. It was a good erotic story, thanks.

clkl14clkl14over 14 years ago
Encore, Encore, Hot-HOt-HOT

Wish my wife of 40 years would loosen up a little and enjoy her body.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

I hate old folk stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Carefully written, well thought out fuck story.

Pretty good too. DWarnock is a troll. Ignore him. For myself, a 43 year old woman is a year off the sexiest age for all women - the age of my wife.

It's also an age by when most people can distinguish between fantasy and reality or, say, ageism and fascism.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Gangbang whore

Gangbang whore and her cuck and more revolting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor 26thNC….he just can’t bear to read about (fictional) characters having sex when he isn’t. That’s why he posts all those stupid comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous