My New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we now descended on San Antonio in search of debauchery enhancing items. The hotel's concierge had a look of disbelief on his face when I leaned over the desk top, exposing most of my breasts in the process, and inquiring the directions to a lingerie shop as well as an adult novelty shop. Being the good concierge that he was, he was able to come up with several names for us.

We spent the day shopping for the evening to come. I choose a black and pink bustier with a matching thong for that night and a black corset and g-string with matching stockings for the next night.

Dawn bought a white lace cami top with matching boyshorts and a very naughty black lace teddy with a matching short lace robe.

When we visited the "novelty" store, I bought a ribbed dildo, some nipple clamps, flavored lube and a tiny anal dildo about the size of my index finger. Dawn purchased a similar anal dildo but she bought a double-ended dildo also. When we reached the checkout, there were key chains that had your favorite genitals in miniature, The penis was about 3 inches long and about ¾ inches in diameter. The labia were similarly scaled. We each bought one of each gender, laughing about who gets which one.

On our taxi ride back to the hotel, I took the anal dildo out of the package and began to play with it. Licking it and giving I head as I played, Dawn shared it with me then licked my tongue, The taxi driver was watching this with disbelief, so I decided to unzip my pants, pull them down to mid thigh and rub my clit with the new toy. Dawn took it from me, and licked it clean. We were exaggerating our moans and slurps just to excite the cab driver.

"Dawn don't you want to lick my nipples?" I asked with a voice deliberately loud to entice the driver.

"Oh yes, I do, then when we are in our room, I'll lick your pussy." Dawn loved this play-acting as much as I was.

I turned toward her, lifted my shirt and let her lick my hard nipples.

"I'm coming," I shouted with mock emotion, "finger my pussy quickly."

The cab driver almost wrecked his car at that time so I faked an orgasm and lowered my shirt back down.

"Thanks Dawn, I'll have to lick your clit extra hard for that." I was such a tease.

The cab had stopped just short of the hotel doors because of the traffic. I pulled my pants up and we bailed out there. Dawn leaned in to pay him for the ride. She thanked him for being such a good host, and as an added tip, she flashed him her tits, took his hand and rubbed them against her nipples, then pulled her top up and exited the cab door.

We quickly walked into the lobby and toward the elevators. As we passed the concierge, he asked if we enjoyed our shopping trip. Dawn walked over to him, flashed the dildo package at him, and giggled. He just smiled and gently shook his head.

Once in our room, we took inventory of our purchases. I told her how much I loved her teddie. She pointed to the snaps that closed the crotch. "I expect you to unsnap these with your teeth tonight." She said with an expectation in her voice.

I took my dildo from the package and began playing with it. I rubbed it over the crotch of my jeans and could feel myself getting wet. I needed an orgasm and I needed now. I slipped my jeans off and lay on the bed, rubbing my labia and clit. As I continued this activity, I felt myself getting wetter. I turned to phalus in my hand, and inserted it into my moist area. I was beginning to enjoy my first play toy that I had ever owned.

As I lay there, I closed my eyes briefly and began a small hip rotation in concert with my dildo use. In a moment I felt a smooth brush of a hand on my mons. I opened my eyes to see Dawn kneeling beside me, dressed only in her panties. She began rubbing my clit with her fingers as I played with my toy. I slid my hand over between her legs, and found her panties sopping with her juices. I pulled her panties aside and inserted two fingers into he wetness. She then lowered her head and began to lick my clit. She took the dildo from my hand and began using it on me as she licked. I tried to move her toward me so I could lick her while she took care of me. She raised her head from my crotch and said "not yet". I complied and just continued to rub her labia gently.

Suddenly I realized I was coming and could not hold it back anymore. A shattering orgasm filled my body.

Dawn then straddled me in a 69 position, and asked me to use my still wet dildo on her as I ate her. I obeyed without a second thought. As Dawn became even closer to her orgasm, I slid the dildo in and out with even greater action. I began to slightly suck on her clit as I did. Dawn began to beg me to pinch her nipples with my other hand. As I did, she began to buck like a bronco and flooded my face with her juices. I took the sopping dildo and slid it into my still wet slit, mixing our two fluids in the process. Dawn took it from me and began to lick it dry.

At lunch, we plotted how we wold spend the rest of the weekend and how we would include the guys. It was agreed that there would be no hard feelings or limits on the weekend. We agreed that we would tag team the guys, each having permission to suck and fuck the others spouse, but that it had to stay limited to this and any future cooperative meetings, or with the express permission of the other. I told her that since I had to travel about the country about four or five times a year, we could coordinate future events. She too had to travel about four times a year, and it had never been to the same places at the same time as mine. So there we had about 8 times a year we could play. I told her that if I was unable to attend but Dave was, it was OK for him to come play with her and Ray, but that I had to have the same approval from her for Dave, Ray and I in case she had to miss a trip. We also agreed that under no circumstances would we ever create an issue with this, nor would it ever be any point of argument between us or between either of our respective spouses and us. We had known each other so long and now had a bond that went beyond most friendships, so we both understood that this agreement was absolute.

After we returned to our hotel, we ran into the man who had seen me leaving the room that morning. He smiled and asked how my day was going. I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly felt the urge to tease him.

"My day has been great," I responded, "I've had a whole lot of orgasms and I am even more horny than before."

Dawn replied "me too."

As the elevator arrived at our floor, I looked at his eyes and said "if you've ever had a fantasy about being with two women, we'll be in room 642." With that we walked off to our room swinging our asses in unison. As the doors closed, he just stood there with his mouth wide open in disbelief.

Once in the room, we kicked off our shoes and lay down on the bed. Dawn was rubbing her hands across my chest causing my nipples to harden under the fabric of my tank top. I leaned over and ran my tongue along her lips, bringing another moan from her. I couldn't wait for much more, so I sat up and slipped mer pants off, leaving her in her thong and T-shirt. I snaked out of my jeans, and now stood there in my tank top only since I was sans panties. Dawn came over to me, slid her hands under my butt and leaned into me, licking my labia and playing with my clit as she went. Fingers soon followed and before I knew it, I was being driven to ecstasy. As I came with a loud report, I could feel my ass bucking up to meet her face.

Sitting up, I pulled my shirt off, and presented my hard nipples to Dawn for her to suck. As she did, I pulled her shirt off and began to rub her tits. I then slipped my fingers into her dripping wet opening, and began to massage her clit. She began to buck like a bronco against my hand. I pulled my sopping fingers from her, then I proceeded to lick them.

After about 3 or 4 minutes of me licking her, Dawn came with an earth-shattering scream of ecstasy. I closed my eyes and began to seriously play with my clit. Suddenly I felt something in my ass. She had retrieved my little dildo, lubed it with her on wetness and was now gently working it in my anus. I was reaching a new level of sexual experience. I felt so amazingly good; I lasted only a few more strokes then came with an explosive, deep orgasm.

After a brief rest, we redressed and giggled while discussing what had evolved since Thursday night. We were unleashed sexual beings. Our spouses would be back from golf in about an hour, so we needed to clean up quickly. I grabbed my purchases and ran to my room. In the shower, I was washing the sweat from my body and thinking about the day. Surprisingly, I had no regrets. I guess I was working out my fantasies in more than one way.

After my shower I dressed in slacks and a powder blue V-neck top. I wore a light blue lace, front hook uplift bra that emphasized my cleavage. My panties were a matching thong. I knew they would come off later, but the idea I would be teasing was unbelievable. Dawn knocked on the door about that time. I let her in and we began to talk about our evening plans.

Our hubbies arrived right on time. Ray and Dawn went off to their room so he could shower and change. Dave too showered and changed. Once we met up again, we set off for our dinner destination, then another drink at a bar and finally a return to our room for more drinks.

Dave openly asked if we had any surprises for them tonight. Dawn and I looked at each other, then assured them we did indeed have more planned, and that they would not be disappointed. Ray issued the order to "Git-R-Done" an obvious signal they were ready for the entertainment to begin.

Dawn retreated to her room to get her clothes and toys she had bought. Upon her return we excused ourselves to the bathroom and changed into our outfits. Dawn's black teddie looked very hot on her. I couldn't wait to peel it from her. My bustier and thong looked even better than I had anticipated. I was already getting wet just looking at us.

Just before we left the bathroom, we linked pinkies and exchanged a quick peck on the lips. When we emerged, the room was dim with only a single light on, and that one covered by a shirt to diffuse the harshness of the light. Dawn and I walked back and front in front of our men. I faced away from them so they could see me butt cheeks. Dawn reached over and rubbed them exclaiming about their smoothness. Dave rubbed one side, then invited Ray to also feel. That little action of sharing my ass let me know Dave would have no problem sharing me with Ray. I rubbed Dawn's tight little rear and also remarked how sexy it felt. The guys also sampled her and agreed how good she felt.

I began the night's action by kissing Dawn with deep tongue action. Standing right in front of our spouses, I rubbed her boobs right over the fabric. She pinched my nipples, then slid her hand to my crotch. Her finger slid between the fabric and my pussy. Already I was running with moisture. She pulled her finger back and tasted it. Returning her finger to me, she again removed it and offered it to Ray. "Doesn't she taste great?" she inquired. Ray agreed, and told Dave he was one lucky man to have me.

I spoke up with "Dawn's pussy is delicious too. Dave, I like licking her as much as I enjoy giving head." Sliding 2 fingers into her, I tasted one then shared the other with my hubby. He licked the entire length of my digit, then sucked on it. "Yep, she is sweet alright," he remarked.

Dawn directed me to the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs. "Eat me!" were the orders of the night. "Yes ma'am, I'd love to," was my response. I began to lick her through the fabric, then pulled the crotch to the side. There was always something about pulling panties to the side, I guess because it reminded me of high-school sexual encounters where you had to improvise ways for contact and minimize getting caught. I even licked the fabric that was soaked with her musk. Finally, I used my teeth and unsnapped the bottom one snap at a time. Once it was loose, I began to feast on my friend while she pulled the garment over her head.

The activities now went to the next level as I realized Dave and Ray were both naked and beside the bed. Ray began to feed his prick to Dawn's mouth and Dave was pulling off my thong. Dawn began to pull on my head and directed me to come up to her face. When I got there, she kissed me while holding Ray's dick just a few inches from my face. I could taste him on her saliva. When we broke our kiss, Dawn directed Ray's dick to my lips. "Suck him" she said, "I want you to suck my husband's dick." Since we had previously agreed with each other that this would be OK, I complied, taking Ray deep in my mouth and throat. I wasn't even concerned if Dave would have objections, I just did it. Dave began to lick my pussy and ass. He was turned on by the activities. I felt him slide his head away from me. And out of the corner of my eye, I saw him licking Dawn's pussy just inches from mine. Obviously the guys didn't have problems sharing us.

I rolled off of Dawn, lay on my tummy and continued to give head to Ray. Dawn moved to her hands and knees while she sucked Dave. Her legs and hips were beside my shoulders, so I slipped a hand into her crotch to check for wetness. I was not disappointed. Pulling my soaked fingers from her, I rubbed the wetness along Ray's shaft, then resumed my oral activities.

The room was filled with sounds of slurping, moans and heavy breathing. Dawn broke her sucking and spun around to let Dave fuck her from the rear. Not to be outdone, I too decided to change and was now taking Ray's dick in doggy style. Our faces were right beside each other, so we began to kiss, tasting each other's mixtures of musk and taste. Dave came first, squirting cum all over Dawn's back and splashing some on my face in the process. Ray was still pounding away, so I asked him if he wanted head or pussy. He choose pussy, and filled me up right after that.

I crawled over to Dawn and straddled her face ordering her to lick Ray's cum from me. She complied and quickly drove me to an intense orgasm. She then retrieved her double ended dildo and directed me to lay on my back . As I did, she inserted one end in her and the other in me. We managed to get a rhythm going and proceeded to fuck each other with the amazing device. I asked Dave to find my little dildo and bring it to me. When he did, I licked it to get it wet, then inserted it in my anal opening. I was once again n a new area of sexual experimenting.

Dawn was now on her hands and knees fucking me with slow steady strokes. I was building another orgasm. Ray came up behind her and began to lick both our pussies. Dave came to our heads and stuck his dick in Dawn's mouth. I licked his balls as she sucked him off. In what seemed like a second apart, all three of us came. Dave's semen dripped from Dawn's mouth and ran down his balls. I licked them as it did.

Ray had not came a second time. I decided this needed to be corrected. Directing him to a chair, I kneeled in front of him and gave him head with a drive to give him a blow job he would never forget. He soon came and filled my mouth with what felt like a gallon of fluid.

Taking a break for a while, Dawn and I told the guys of our agreement we had reached earlier that day (but we never said a word about our visitor Rob). They were in agreement with the rules and understanding we had developed. We understood this was sex and nothing but sex. No romance and no competition, just sucking and fucking.

About an hour later, Dawn began to lick my pussy and pinch my nipples. I pulled her around to the old 69 position, and I began to feast on her. I could still taste Dave's dick residue in her. Ray's cum was running out of me, and Dawn would lick it up as it did.

After a few minutes, Ray and Dave were on either side of me, the dicks hard and poking my face. I alternated between their members and Dawn's clit. She began to finger my ass and began driving me up the wall again. I wanted something different still.

I told Ray to lie on his back. I mounted his dick, then directed Dawn to straddle his face and let him eat her. I told Dave to get the lube from my bag, to spread it on my anus then to fuck me in the ass. We had never even tried that before, so I knew he would love the offer.

Once we all got in a rhythm, we became a giant fuck machine. I was in fuck heaven. I even leaned forward and licked Dawn's ass cheeks. I came after about 3 or 4 minutes. Exhausted, I pulled away and moved to a chair. Dawn took my place on top of Ray and letting Dave fuck her ass. Ray came next and I could hear the sloshing of his cum in her pussy. He pulled away and sat on the floor in front of me.

Dave asked Dawn if she wanted it in her pussy, mouth or ass. "My ass, my ass. Fill me with your cum and make it run out." Dave obliged her, picking up his pace and effort. After about another 3 or 4 minutes, Dawn began to come. Just as she did, Dave squirted his load deep in her. When he withdrew, it made a slopping and sucking sound. His cum ran out of her and down her leg. She rubbed it around getting it all over her labia.

We were so fucked our, we all lay on the big bed and fell asleep. At one point I woke up to hear Dawn moaning. She was fucking and sucking Ray and Dave. Once she came, I offered up my openings to them both. They didn't disappoint me, nor I them. Ray was plowing my pussy with his dick while I deep throated Dave.

Then next day the guys again played golf. We told them we would by more booze, but stay around the hotel. I don't know if they believed it, but that was true. After general clothes shopping and lunch we found a liquor store within walking distance, and returned to the hotel packages in hand. Once again the concierge smiled as we walked past.

On the elevator, we met a woman who just took my breath away when I looked at her. She appeared to be about 40 but had a body of someone half her age. I had always heard of instant chemistry and it happened between her and us.

"Looks like ya'll have a party planned for tonight," was her opening line.

"Well yes, but we will begin partying as soon as we can get to the room," I responded.

"Damn, ya'll need some help with that party?" she asked.

"Only if you're adventurous and those pants and that shirt can come off," Dawn quipped.

"I am and they can!" Ok she was welcome.

After we got to the room, we found out that her name was Melanie, she was 45, here on business, that she was married, her husband was back home in Dallas with their teenaged twin daughters, that she had never been with a woman but that she was bi-curious. Enough information, we could help her curiosity. We also told her that until two nights ago, neither of us had been with another woman, and that our husbands were off playing golf.

Within the hour, we were all naked. Her pubic hair was short but not shaped or shaved. She loved our look, so we gave her a haircut and a shave. We all became excited over that little activity and began to massage and kiss her nipples. A few kisses and fingers rubbing across her clit, and she was hot as bonfire. Soon we were deep in sexual activity. Melanie came with just a little effort and with a little coaching she could finger a clit and eat pussy like a champ. We used our dildos on each other and on her. Dawn rode her face, then Melanie rode Dawn. I fingered her ass and pussy while she rode. We even used the double ender on her. We created a sex monster in Melanie. She told Dawn to lie on her back with her legs spread. Melanie then straddled her sideways causing their pussies to directly touch. They began to rub with increasing intensity. I sucked Melanie's nipples while I straddled Dawn's face. Finally we came in one huge orgasm. As we lay there, we told her about our understanding that this was just sex for the sake of sex, and that we had an agreement about no one gets hurt. She understood and indicated she'd love to be part of our little group. Before she left, she kissed us both and told us she had an awesome experience with us. She gave us her contact information so we could get together again. We all decided that since her husband might not be willing to share her with other girls much less other guys, we'd have to set up a girls weekend type of thing to insure her participation. If she later wanted to be with us and our hubbies, we'd try to make that happen also.