My New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night we told the guys about finding Melanie. They were excited to hear it and agreed that we could have a girls weekend involving her, and of course they would be more than willing to accept her if she wanted a 5-way with us and them. We decided to forgo the bar after dinner, and get right back to the sex. I wore my black corset, but decided to forgo the g-string. Dawn's cami top and boyshorts were beautiful on her.

Our night began very differently. We directed the guys to sit naked on their chairs. Once they did, we kneeled on the bed and proceeded to kiss and strip each other. Feeling of each other's pussies, we were so wet it can't be described. Dawn ordered me on all fours and began to lick my pussy and ass. She stuck my dildo up my pussy and the little one in my ass. She slid under me and licked my clit while she worked them both in a rhythm.

After I came, I had her lay on her back with a pillow under her butt. I buried my head in her crotch and proceeded to lick her as if my life depended on it. I worked the dildo in her pussy and fingered her ass. She was pinching her nipples and tugging her boobs out about 6 inches. When she came, she locked her thighs around my head and ground her pussy into me.

We lay there about 2 or 3 minutes. We could tell the guys were getting restless. Ray was slowly stroking his dick and Dave was rubbing his balls.

Dawn took the next step when she moved off the bed. "Lisa, I want to watch Ray fuck you, if that is OK with you and Dave." Of course it was OK with me, and Dave quickly gave his approval by injecting "me too."

I rolled onto my side facing Dave and Dawn. I directed Ray to lay on his side behind me. I raised my leg and wrapped it behind Ray's. Grabbing his hand, I first directed it to my breasts. After a few minutes of rubbing and squeezing my tits, I guided his hand to my crotch. He began rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my pussy. Meanwhile, I reached around to his hard dick and began stroking it. It was the hottest penis I had ever felt. In about a minute, I released his member and moved his hand to my hip. Shoving my butt into his crotch, I reached between my legs and guided him into my pussy. He pounded me for about 5 minutes, rubbing by boobs and pinching my nipples. I was slamming back into him harder and harder. I could feel his dick getting even bigger and hotter. I stared rubbing my clit as fast as possible. Just as I came, Ray squirted what felt like a gallon of cum deep into my tingling crotch. When he pulled out, it made a slurping noise.

Dawn was sitting on the floor beside Dave and stroking his rock hard cock. They had both watched the entire performance with great enjoyment. I sat on the chair beside them and asked Dawn if the session had met her expectations. After she had assured me that it exceeded her fantasy, I told her that an equally successful performance was expected from her and Dave.

She moved around to face Dave and began to give him what appeared to be a blow job that was as stimulating to her as it was to him. She actually had an obvious orgasm while doing so. After a few minutes of that action and Dave was about to explode. She took her cue and moved to the bed.

After telling Dave to lay back, she licked his shaft. She then requested me to hold Dave's dick while she climbed on it and rode him. The excitement I felt from that act was amazing. To hold my husbands phalus while my best friend mounted him ran shivers through me. Ray had moved to the chair and watched the events as they unfolded. After a few minutes, I pulled my hand away and started to return to the chair. Dave stopped me and had me kneel beside him and masterbate while I watched Dawn fuck him. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the sex unfolding before me.

Shortly afterward, Dawn came with a resounding scream of pleasure. I was still working away on myself. Dave then had me get on all fours on the floor and suck Ray. While I complied, Dave began to fuck my ass. Soon Ray filled my mouth with another round of his fluid and right after that, Dave filled my ass. I could feel it running out, down my labia and legs.

We all fell asleep for a few hours. I woke up and went to pee. When I returned, Ray was up mixing a drink. I took a sip and noticed he was hard again. I bent over the bed and allowed him to fuck me in the ass. After a few minutes, Dave woke up. I had Ray pull out, then I mounted Dave. After Dave was in my pussy, I directed Ray to come back up and fuck my ass again. I could feel their dicks just a fraction of an inch apart deep in side me. We all came again fairly quickly, and somehow didn't wake Dawn. I had more fluids dripping from me than I had ever thought possible. I laid back and fell asleep.

When we awoke, Dawn wanted one more round. I was all fucked out, but since she hadn't been part of the event just prior, she deserved one last run. The guys were willing to give it one more time, so they tag team fucked her, first Ray them Dave. For her finale, she got the same double penetration that I had received. I don't know how they had any semen left, but she was given 2 more injections of cum.

Finally, we had to clean up dress and pack. Dawn and I rode in my car back home, talking about our adventure and planning the next one. She has a trip to Arizona soon, so we may be able to heat up the desert if we try.