All Comments on 'My New Boss'

by archyx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oui?

Oui, oui!

Ze female boss is ze girlie-man

Who puts ze wee-wee up ze arsehole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take it when you can get it

Never had female boss

Dream that this would ever happen

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A decent first try in your second language

The plot itself is fine. The idea of a new employee finding out his boss is a transsexual and having sex with her is hot.

I gently suggest that you may want to find a proofreader or editor who has English as their first language to go over any future stories and help you correct your errors in English. It would be nice if you could find someone who was bilingual in French and English to help you.

As with most people attempting to speak or write in a non-native language, you are having trouble with using the proper verb tenses. I would have the same problem if I attempted to write in French. Some people who have English as their first language have the same problem, too, so you are not alone in that simply because you normally speak French.

You also tended to jump ahead in the story, without having one thing logically leading to the next. There needed to be a bit more story in between some of the changes in scene.

Keep writing. The only true way to learn something is by doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

This is one of my fantasies. I wish I could meet a sexy shemale with a big cock that I could suck and who would fuck me deep and hard. I guess I'll have to find the right bar to go to. Wish me luck.

Please tell more stories. This was a great first one for you.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 8 years ago
Not bad.

Your English is better than some of the native English writers here. Not perfect but easily understood. As a transgender woman, I do find it funny that so many people fantasize about being with a trans-woman that has a giant penis and likes to top guys. Most trans-women are grossed out at the idea of topping a guy, even if they could get a firm enough erection after all the female hormones.

Also, when transwomen ejaculate, it is usually just a few drops of clear liquid and not some massive load that is going to shoot all over the place. I know it's just fantasy stuff but it never hurts to get a little education about real trans people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why do commenters write about grammar

Or editing or sentence structure when the writer has done the job of getting me hard and off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved this

wish I had a boss like tha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC. READS WELL. ORIGINAL STORYLINE. TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE.

A sexy female boss with a big hard dick would be a dream come true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AS LONG AS YOU WRITE FROM THE HEART & YOU SHARE YOUR WILDEST FANTASIES WITH YOUR READERS...

... imperfect English is not a big deal.

You do write from your heart.

KEEP WRITING, PLEASE!

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 7 years ago

I can feel the effort and it did grab for a bit, I would suggest maybe having a editor who speaks English as a first language give your next draft a once over.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
one of my fantasies

I'm a sissy CD who has had hot gay sex with many sexy men, but I haven't been with a she-male yet. That is my fantasy. I loved this story and wish it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story how about a second chapter if possible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous