All Comments on 'My New Boyfriend'

by jackingboy1976

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too long, too repetitive.....

.....and too boring to finish.

Where do you go from shouting everything 9 times?

Try something a little less highschool and a little more real world as a setting. The art of seduction is in the subtlety of the thing.

Most readers do not much appreciate being hit overt he head and shoulders repeatedly. But that is what you did. And try putting more effort into proofreading. Too many issues to detail here, but you got it all and cocked it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad

I have yet to enjoy a story you've written. All the exact same premise and all a load of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was dumb. Thanks for wasting my time nerd

KendowolfKendowolfover 9 years ago
Enjoyment

I really love this story and all your other work. I love the details and characters plus the way the females change. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a waste of time

I don't even know why I bothered to read the first page of this story. Stop wasting your own and other people's time.

zena99zena99about 9 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the naysayers. Many of us enjoy these stories of big titted sluts learning their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely pathetic.

This story was disgusting, insensitive, full of poor grammar, and overall just a terrible attempt. It's so bad that I almost wonder if you made it this terrible on purpose, as some sort of performance art piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Remark

This could have been so much better if you didn't repeat everything in the story when Jade was telling Mrs. Vickery. Your pacing needs work. The story built up and failed miserablely when there was no conclusion. The story started out great but ended horrible. Seriously keep trying but don't hurt yourself. Maybe jerk off before you write. Idk. Just know that this was a let down. I would rather have read about the Holocaust. At least that would have had better pacing and the ending was so much better then this piece of shit. Just telling you how it is. THE FACTS!! PURE SHIT ON A STICK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!!

Very good story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please write more to this, I found it beyond sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Juvenile spank fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous