My New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groped my tits as they jiggled all over the place as I writhed on Harry's cock. Harry got hold of my hands and pressed them against my tits, "OHHHHHHHHHH JADE, JADE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU ARE ONE GREAT BIG TITTED FUCKWHORE, YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS, YOU'RE MY CUMSLUT NOW, TAKE MY CUM, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING," panted Harry.

As Harry came I felt my orgasm rising inside of me. The jets of cum into my cunt triggered the most amazing orgasm ever imaginable, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR DIRTY CUMSLUT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, YOU ARE A FUCKING SEX GOD, FUCK ME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I screamed even louder than before.

I looked at Harry in my post orgasmic haze as I collapsed on top of him, "Ohhhhhhhhh Harry, soooooooooo good, sooooooooooooo fucking good, that was the greatest fuck ever," I panted as I kissed him so hard, "thank you soooooooooooooooooo much," I added.

Harry smiled, "Oh Jade, it was fucking amazing. You really know how to use your hot body. You made me cum so hard. It's so much better than wanking over you."

I laughed, "You made me act like the filthy whore I am. Fuck, my cunt was doing all my thinking for me," I said.

Harry nodded, "Oh yes Jade, I know. Well you've tired me out, I'm off to sleep. I guess I don't need pillows anymore, you've got your very own fun pillows for me," said Harry settling between my tits.

"Oh yes, of course Harry," I moaned.

"I'll probably sleep in, in the morning so feel free to get up and go see my Step-Mum," said Harry.

"I will Harry, I can't wait to see her," I replied as Harry feel asleep nibbling at my tits.

The next morning I woke up with a massive grin on my face as I recalled the events of the night before. I looked at Harry who was asleep. He really was the sexiest guy I had ever seen. I already felt very horny. I was so tempted to wake Harry up and fuck him again but I knew he wanted to sleep in. I got up and decided to head downstairs, deciding that I would not put any clothes on. I felt so comfortable showing off my body.

As I got downstairs I heard Mrs Vickery in the kitchen and walked in. Mrs Vickery was also completely naked. Although she had looked good the night before I took in her body for the first time realising just how hot she was.

Mrs Vickery saw me enter the kitchen and had a massive smile on her face, "Well Jade, you're a right little screamer aren't you," she said.

I blushed as I thought back to the night before again, "Oh Mrs Vickery, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. I was so turned on I just lost all control," I replied.

Mrs Vickery laughed as she walked over to me, "Oh Jade, you've got no need to apologise. I expected it and I know what you mean. When Mr Vickery turns me on I'm exactly the same. I just end up screaming at the top of my voice. It's such a great feeling being so horny."

Mrs Vickery's words comforted me, "You're so right Mrs Vickery. It's an incredible feeling and I'm not surprised Mr Vickery likes turning you on. Your body is sooooooo fucking hot. I mean your tits are as big as mine and your figure is amazing. I love your shaven cunt as well," I said taking in the hot blonde's body.

"Oh thank you Jade. I do love my body as well. I'm so lucky. Being blessed in the tit department gave us the chance to be with hot studs like Mr Vickery and Harry," said Mrs Vickery as she started groping her tits.

"Anyway Jade, sit down and tell me all about last night. I want to know everything about it," said Mrs Vickery sitting down at the breakfast table.

I smiled, "Oh Mrs Vickery, it was the best night of my life ever. I have never felt hornier or dirtier. I have never had my body used like that and I definitely have never ever been fucked like that before. It was the most incredible sex in the world," I said proudly.

Mrs Vickery grinned and nodded, "I know Jade. I know exactly what you mean. The first time Mr Vickery got hold of my body and fucked me was the best night ever. It still makes my cunt went thinking about it," said Mrs Vickery as she lightly fingered her cunt, "and I still masturbate over it frequently."

"Oh it's so good being able to share this with you," I said.

"It must be, so what happened when you walked into Harry's bedroom last night then," Mrs Vickery asked.

"I was so nervous Mrs Vickery but so horny. I walked in and all I could see was Harry leering at me, checking me out and undressing me with his eyes. I just stood there thinking he was probably imagining me in the red pvc outfit I was wearing which made me even hornier," I started.

"Anyway," I continued, "I told Harry that if he got all the ten questions I set him right I would give him a prize. I sat down and pretended to mark the questions. My heart was beating so fast I could not concentrate, I wasn't even looking at the answers. I got to the end and told Harry he had got the answers all correct. He asked what his prize was and I told him I was going to strip for him. Harry could not believe it, so I just stood up and lifted that awful jumper off and then removed my jeans so I was standing in front of him in just the red pvc top, panties, stockings and suspenders."

"Oh wow Jade, what did Harry say? How did you feel?" Mrs Vickery asked.

"Well at first all Harry could say was 'ohhhhh fuck', I could see his cock get hard in his trousers which was such a hot sight, then Harry told me I was 'fucking hot' and his 'sex fantasy come true' which made me feel so hot. I was loving the way he was leering at my body. Just to be on show for him, like I was a complete sex object. I felt like one of the women in the posters in his room," I said.

"Oh isn't it great Jade. You just have such a sense of power that you are turning on a hot guy," agreed Mrs Vickery.

"You're so right Mrs Vickery. I told Harry I was going to finish my strip tease and put my right leg on his chair to remove my stockings and suspenders. I made sure I bent over so Harry had a great view down my top at my huge cleavage. He loved it, he couldn't take his eyes off them and he told me what a tease I was. I said when you have tits like I have you might as well use them to get what you want. As I removed my stockings and suspenders I told Harry what a dirty slut I was. I just found myself talking dirty to him and I loved it. Everything I was doing was to turn Harry on even more," I continued.

"Oh yes Jade, I love talking dirty. I used to be so reserved before I got together with Mr Vickery, but know I get so fucking horny I love telling Mr Vickery what a filthy fuckslut I am," explained Mrs Vickery, "so what happened next Jade? Did you reveal those amazing 36D's of yours."

"Oh yeah, I did. After teasing Harry by playing with the zip on my top. I kept thinking of all the times Harry must have wanked off over me in his room, thinking of that moment. I eased my zip down and revealed my tits. Harry was breathing so hard and leering at my tits. It was such an amazing moment. I started to play with my tits," I said doing the same as I told Mrs Vickery, "fuck, I have never felt hornier playing with my tits. Harry asked how big they were, he loved it when I told him I was a 36D," I told Mrs Vickery.

"Oh yeah, Harry was obsessed with finding out how big your tits were," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh fuck, that makes me feel so horny Mrs Vickery," I said as I played with my nipples in front of Mrs Vickery.

"I can see that Jade," Mrs Vickery said smiling, "so did you show him that shaven cunt next?"

"Oh yeah, thank you sooooooooooo much for making me shave my cunt. The look of surprise when Harry saw that my cunt was shaven was incredible. And I was so fucking wet as well Mrs Vickery. I told Harry that a horny slut like me should have my goods on offer," I told Mrs Vickery.

Mrs Vickery looked down at her shaven cunt, "That's great Jade. Hot sluts like us should have shaven cunts for our studs to fuck hard. I bet you desperately wanted Harry to get hold of you by then."

"Fuck, yeah Mrs Vickery. Harry said I should go and get my prize so I swayed up to him sexily and started to kiss him. I kissed him so passionately as Harry ran his hands up and down my body but I knew what we both wanted. I told Harry to get hold of my tits. He didn't need asking twice. His sexy hands felt so good groping my titty flesh Mrs Vickery. He was a natural, every touch was driving me wild, especially when he teased my hard nipples," I said getting horny just talking about it.

"He!He! I'm not surprised Harry knows how to grope big tits like yours. He's obsessed with big pleasure mounds just like Mr Vickery," said Mrs Vickery.

"He's definitely obsessed with my tits Mrs Vickery. I was feeling so horny I began grinding my body against him, telling Harry I was his 'big titted slut now' and that I wanted him to make his 'wank fantasises come true.' Then Harry leaned in and started to lick and suck my tits. He was teasing me. All I could think about was Harry motorboating these tits. Instinctively I got hold of Harry and pressed his face against by titty flesh as I begged him to 'motorboat my tits,'" I said.

"That's fucking hot Jade. Whenever Mr Vickery motorboats these tits I always cum," explained Mrs Vickery.

I smiled, "I did cum Mrs Vickery. I had a huge orgasm. I've never cum before from a guy playing with my tits before, I didn't think it was possible but I had such an intense orgasm. Just seeing my tits smothering Harry's hot face, I mean all he could see was my titty flesh."

"That must have been a great sight Jade, you must have been desperate to get hold of Harry by now," asked Mrs Vickery.

I giggled, "Fuck yeah. I ripped Harry's shirt off and pulled his trousers down and then," I spread my legs apart and let one hand drift towards my cunt, "and then I yanked down Harry's boxer shorts. Fuck me Mrs Vickery Harry's cock is huge. It's...it's 12 inches.

"I know, I thought I'd let it be a pleasant surprise for you Jade. The Vickery men are definitely blessed in the cock department," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh man, yeah. I was...I was drooling over the sight of it. I got hold of it and told Harry I wanted to fuck him sooooooo much. I was panting so hard. And then Harry got up and asked me if I wanted to fuck his 12 inch cock. I told him I'd do anything to fuck him," I continued, "Harry looked at me with so much confidence. He knew he was in total control. He got hold of me and pushed me onto the bed and told me I had to beg for him. He said that after I had teased him for so long the tavles had turned now and I had to show him what a filthy, slutty whore I was."

"Oh that's so hot Jade. Harry has wanted you begging for him since you rejected him the first day he met you. He came home and said that one day he'd love to have you on his bed naked begging to fuck him and now it's come true," explained Mrs Vickery.

I blushed as I carried on fingering my cunt, "Well it definitely did come true Mrs Vickery. I spread my legs so far part and started groping my tits and fingering my cunt. I writhed up and down on the bed talking like a dirty, filthy slut. I told Harry my wet, teen shaven cunt was doing my thinking for me and I needed his 12 inch cock soooooooooo much."

Mrs Vickery smiled, "I bet Harry could not resist you after that."

"No Mrs Vickery, he couldn't. He climbed onto the bed and I got hold of him and got on top. I told Harry I was going to give him the hottest, dirtiest fuck ever and that I was going to perform for him like the filthy big titted slut out of his fantasies. I teased my cunt lips over his cock and then kissed Harry before pushing my big tits into his face," I said.

"Oh yes Jade, you really know how to use your tits to get what you want don't you," responded Mrs Vickery.

"That's what Harry said. I was so proud of myself, and then I slid my cunt onto Harry's massive cock. And fuck, what a moment that was Mrs Vickery. I screamed out that Harry's cock belonged in my cunt. It made all the seduction and teasing worthwhile," I said as I spread my legs slightly further apart.

"I bet you really performed for Harry after that Jade. Go on keep fingering your cunt and tell me all about it. I know exactly how you are feeling," encouraged Mrs Vickery.

"Oh thank you Mrs Vickery. I am really wet and really fucking horny," I said smiling as I unashamedly fingered my cunt in front of Mrs Vickery. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, "I began moving up and down on Harry's cock. I could see him leering at my cunt, then his eyes went to my tits as they jiggled up and down. I told Harry how much I loved him leering at me and I started to run my hands over his sexy chest. Then Harry started to thrust his cock into my even harder. That's when I started to scream really loud. I told Harry I was his 'filthy slutty fuckwhore' and his 'dirty fuckslut' as he started to maul by big tits."

"Mr Vickery and I could hear you very clearly Jade. Mr Vickery was so pleased that you were giving his son a hot, dirty fuck," Mrs Vickery told me.

"I was Mrs Vickery, I repositioned myself so I could grind my tits against Harry's face again and Harry told me he loved it when I pressed my pleasure mounds against him and talked dirty to him. Harry licked and sucked on my tits as I moved up and down frantically on his cock telling him what a filthy whore I was. Harry thrust harder and harder into my cunt. He told me was going to cum. I could not wait to feel his cum in my cunt. I was yelping and screaming as I straddled Harry again for one final pounding. I told Harry I wanted to be his 'slutty cumwhore' then writhed up and down on his cock. Harry grabbed hold of my tits then with one massive thrust he let go of his cum," I said now panting really hard.

"Oh fuck Jade, you must have had a massive orgasm?" Mrs Vickery enquired.

"I did, it was fucking huge Mrs Vickery. My whole body felt on fire. I just lost complete control. I kept telling Harry I was his 'cumslut' and that he was a 'sex god,' which he is Mrs Vickery. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum just thinking about him, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry, yessssssssssssssssssss, fucking sex god," I moaned as I fingered my cunt so hard, bringing myself to a hot climax.

Mrs Vickery sat and watched me, smiling, "Did you enjoy that Jade?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah, that was so good. I loved being able to share it with you Mrs Vickery," I said as I slowly regained my composure.

"I know what you mean Jade. The first time I fucked Mr Vickery I wanted to shout it from the rooftops," Mrs Vickery replied.

"Oh Mrs Vickery, can you tell me? I'd love to hear all about it," I said fascinated by how Mrs Vickery ended up with Mr Vickery.

Mrs Vickery grinned, "Oh Jade, I'd love to. It was sooooooooo hot."

"Oh please tell me Mrs Vickery. How did it all start?" I asked.

"Ok, thinking about it always gets my cunt so wet," Mrs Vickery paused, "It was six years ago. I was 18 and working in the Rose and Crown, which was Mr Vickery's local pub. I used to wear a low cut top and a mini-skirt when I worked. Mr Vickery was in his early fifties and I thought he was a total perv Jade. He used to come into the pub and leer at me all the time, undressing me with his eyes. I used to hate it, especially when he made pervy comments as well. I mean Jade, he was over 30 years older than me. I thought he was just being disgusting."

"Yeah, so you started out hating Mr Vickery the same way I hated Harry? When did that change?" I asked, now even more interested in the events.

"One random evening, Jade. Mr Vickery walked in and up to me at the bar. I went to serve him and suddenly I realised how sexy he was. I mean it was instant Jade, his sexy grey hair, his hot face with all those hot wrinkles, his amazing body and the way he looked at me. Almost without thinking I leaned over the bar so Mr Vickery got a better view of my cleavage. He started talking to me with his eyes fixed on my tits. I could barely concentrate on what he was saying, I just kept leaning over the bar so he could gawp at my tits," Mrs Vickery explained, "I served him his pint and he went to sit down. But I could not take my eyes off him."

"Oh fuck. What did you do Mrs Vickery?" I asked.

"Well, Mr Vickery kept leering at me from his seat. My mind became full of hot images of him naked. My cunt became soooooooo wet. I knew I had to seduce him. I told my boss I was going to clean some of the tables and went over to near where Mr Vickery was sitting. I could see Mr Vickery undressing me with his eyes as I walked over and I smiled 'I'm going to clean some of the tables' I said and I began bending over making sure Mr Vickery could see down my huge cleavage and that my skirt rode up my legs so my tiny panties were on show," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh that would have been so teasing for Mr Vickery," I replied.

"I could feel his eyes following me as I made sure I bent over lower and lower. I walked past Mr Vickery back to the bar. I could see him playing with his cock through his trousers. It made me feel so horny. All I wanted was to fuck him. I didn't care how but I wanted to be his filthy slut. I went to my boss and arranged for me to lock up the bar at closing time. I wanted to fuck Mr Vickery in the middle of the bar even if everyone was looking but I knew I had to wait my time. I carried on serving everyone else but I was so distracted. These young guys kept trying to chat me up. I always used to flirt with them but to be honest Jade when I looked at them that evening I just found them so ugly. I served them as quickly as I could then I poured Mr Vickery a drink and swayed up to his table. I bent over, making sure I spilt some of it. 'Oh dear,' I said, 'I need to clean this table as well now.' Mr Vickery just nodded and I cleaned his table really slowly. He followed me around the table. I gave him my sexiest smile and told him that my boss wanted me to stay and lock up and asked him to keep me company. He agreed 'as long as I made it worth his while staying.' Jade, that comment made me feel so fucking horny. I knew then that I would get to fuck him. I told Mr Vickery that I would make it very worth his while staying and leaned right across in front of him so he could look straight down my top. I went back to the bar and waited until closing time. Fuck, my cunt was so wet," Mrs Vickery described.

"I bet it was. My cunt is wet just listening to it. Tell me what happened at closing time," I asked.

Mrs Vickery smiled, "Well, I made sure everyone else left as soon as possible. I practically pushed them out," Mrs Vickery said laughing, "then as soon as everyone else had left I went straight up to Mr Vickery. He was leering at me so much. 'You're wasted behind the bar,' he said. I nodded, 'I know, I should be a sexy stripper. Would you like me to give you a hot lap dance?' I replied. Mr Vickery told me I was a 'filthy fucking big titted cock-tease.' I loved it Jade. For the first time in my life I felt like a filthy sex object and it was driving me wild. I started to give Mr Vickery the most erotic lap dance ever. It just felt so natural as I grinded my body against his."

"Oh Mrs Vickery, that sounds so hot," I responded as Mrs Vickery spread her own legs apart and let her hands drift idly towards her cunt.

"It was Jade, I was thrusting my tits just inches from his face and then I began to strip for him. I removed my top and then my skirt so I was only in my flimsy underwear. Mr Vickery was breathing so heavily. I teased him for a bit longer then eventually took my bra off. I'll never forget his sexy face when I showed off my tits for Mr Vickery," said Mrs Vickery as she groped her tits in front of me, "he said these were the hottest tits he had ever seen and then he put his sexy hands on them and groped them. I went wild as he groped me, moaning his name and telling him what a filthy big titted slut I was. No-one had turned me on as much before. I eased my panties off to show Mr Vickery my shaven cunt which was soooooooooo wet. He told me I was a filthy teen whore. I had to agree with him!"