My New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved Harry telling me what a dirty whore I am. It's so hot having your body being appreciated like that," I agreed.

"It is Jade. By then I was panting so hard telling Mr Vickery I wanted him so much. I practically ripped his clothes off and that's when I got to see his massive hard cock for the first time. Like you my eyes just went wide and I was drooling at the sight of it. Of course Mr Vickery knew it. He just asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded, looking at him with total hunger in my eyes as he carried on mauling my tits. Then he pushed me onto the sofa, he wanked his cock as he stared at my tits and told me that I loved his cock and he loved my tits so we should combine the two. I could see the look of lust on his face. I knew he must have wanked over it so many times watching me in the pub. I cupped my tits and told Mr Vickery my tits needed a good hard fucking." Mrs Vickery was cupping her tits in her hands as I listened intently.

"Oh a tit fuck, I can't wait for Harry to fuck my tits. What was it like Mrs Vickery?" I asked.

"Amazing Jade, amazing. Mr Vickery slid his huge cock in between my huge tits. His hard cock pressing against my soft titty flesh. I moaned in total pleasure as I cupped my tits hard around Mr Vickery's cock. He started to fuck my tits harder and harder as he kept telling me what a filthy big titted whore I was. I started to lap at his cock as he thrust it hard through my cleavage as Mr Vickery groped my tits. He was really pounding my pleasure mounds and I knew he was not far away from cumming. Mr Vickery said that hot sluts like me should have their tits covered in cum. The thought made me so horny, I kept panting begging Mr Vickery to cover my tits with his hot cum. Then Mr Vickery got hold of his cock and with one final thrust he unleashed his cum over my tits," said Mrs Vickery panting, "Sorry Jade whenever I talk about it or think about it I just get so horny."

"Oh don't apologise Mrs Vickery. I'm horny myself. Fuck you must have looked such a filthy slut covered in Mr Vickery's cum," I added.

Mrs Vickery looked down at her huge tits smiling, "Oh I did Jade. Mr Vickery just ogled me, admiring his work. I felt so dirty. I began scooping his cum off my tits and licking it off my fingers." Mrs Vickery put her hand into her cunt and started to finger herself, "Oh Jade, it was the most amazing taste ever. I scooped up more and licked it. I was addicted to the taste straight away and I've been addicted ever since. I never liked the taste of cum before then Jade. I used to spit it out all the time, but since then I can't get enough of it."

"I've never liked the taste of cum before Mrs Vickery but I can't wait to taste Harry's cum. I'm definitely going to swallow when I give him our first ever blow job," I told Mrs Vickery.

"That's what I like to hear Jade. I think you'll probably be so turned on you won't be able to do anything else but swallow," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh Mrs Vickery I'm learning so much from you. We are going to be such filthy fucksluts together," I said, "so tell me what happened after your tit fuck, you must have been desperate to have Mr Vickery fuck your cunt," I asked.

"I was Jade and I could tell Mr Vickery was desperate to fuck me. He got hard again so quickly after he came on me. I told Mr Vickery I wanted to become his dirty fuckwhore. He just nodded and said I know. Then he told me that he had always fantasised of me bending over the table and begging him to fuck me doggy style. I smiled and told him that I'd do anything he wanted to feel his huge cock in my cunt, like you did with Harry. I then leaned right over the table, pushing my ass back and spreading my legs so Mr Vickery could see my shaven cunt lips. I moved my fingers to my cunt lips and eased them down my cunt as I turned my head to look at Mr Vickery. He was wanking his cock, leering at my cunt. I just couldn't help but think of all the times he had wanked himself off imagining this moment and I told him. I then said I was his fuckwhore now, that I was a filthy sex object made for making his dirty wank fantasies come true and that I needed his huge cock in my teen cunt," Mrs Vickery panted as she fingered her cunt.

The look of lust on Mrs Vickery's face was so hot. I couldn't help fingering my own cunt as I listened, "That's so hot Mrs Vickery. What did Mr Vickery do? He can't have been able to resist that."

Mrs Vickery laughed, "He did at first. He did nothing. He just sat there wanking his cock. I started to breath heavily and then I started to plead with him. 'Pleasssssssssssssssssssssse fuck me' I begged, 'make me your fuckslut, give my cunt the pounding it deserves.' I wiggled my ass as I fingered my cunt which was soooooooo wet. Eventually Mr Vickery got up and got hold of my ass, then he spanked me, telling me I was a dirty fucking tease who needed to be fucked hard like the slut I was. I knew he was right as he teased his cock along my cunt lips. He got hold of my hips and the slid his huge cock into my cunt. Jade, it was the best feeling in the world. I squealed as his cock filled my cunt. Mr Vickery savoured the feeling then started to build up his rhythm. I was moaning with every thrust. I grabbed hold of my tits which were swaying with every thrust as I kept telling Mr Vickery what a filthy big titted slut I was."

"Fuck, doggy style sounds so good," I moaned as I fingered my cunt. Mrs Vickery's legs were spread wide apart by now and she had four fingers deep in her cunt.

"It is Jade. Mr Vickery started to pound my cunt as I pleaded for him to 'dog me harder.' I was screaming with every thrust, especially when Mr Vickery started mauling my tits. I knew we were both close to cumming. I kept screaming out for Mr Vickery to fill my hot cunt with his cum, to make me his filthy big titted cumwhore. He kept pounding me until he could hold back no longer. With one massive thrust he let go of his cum, triggering the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. It felt sensational. I collapsed onto the table panting and telling Mr Vickery he was the hottest stud ever," said Mrs Vickery cumming as she talked about her own climax.

"Oh fuck me Mrs Vickery, that was the hottest sex story ever. Thank you so much for telling me. I love how you were Mr Vickery's fantasy barmaid come true," I said.

"I know Jade. But your story is just as hot. You were Harry's favourite wank fantasy since he first saw you," replied Mrs Vickery.

"Yeah, I suppose you are right," I answered.

"Oh I am Jade and it's time to give Harry another of his favourite wank fantasies involving you," Mrs Vickery said.

"Fuck, I'd love to do that Mrs Vickery. My cunt is so wet after your story. What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Well first of all Jade you are going to take Harry breakfast in bed. But you are going to take him it in another sexy outfit. I'll just go and get it," said Mrs Vickery as she briefly disappeared into another room. She came out holding the sexiest French Maid's outfit imaginable. I wondered how I was going to squeeze into it. Mrs Vickery also had what must have been six inch high black heels.

"Oh fuck, it's a French Maid's outfit Mrs Vickery. That is soooooooooo hot," I reacted. "Harry wanked over me imagining me in that outfit so many times hasn't he?"

"Oh yes Jade, so many times. He used to come home from school and tell Mr Vickery that he was going to wank over you in a French Maid's outfit because he'd been picturing you in it all day. So do you want to put it on?" asked Mrs Vickery.

"Oh yes please Mrs Vickery," I replied taking the outfit. I squeezed myself into it, looking down at myself in it.

"Fuck Jade, you look sooooooooo fucking hot in that. Harry will not be able to resist you in that," said Mrs Vickery.

"I hope not Mrs Vickery. Look, my tits are barely held in the outfit and if I bend over Harry will see my cunt and ass," I said and to demonstrate I bent over and put on my six inch high heels.

"Well that's exactly what you want to do Jade. Harry's fantasy is that you serve him breakfast then offer to clean his room, so he can watch you as you keep bending over for him. Then after he has finished his breakfast you can give him his first ever blow job and get to taste his cum for the first time," explained Mrs Vickery.

"Oh fuck Mrs Vickery, I love that. It sounds sooooooooooo fucking hot. Oh I can't wait to make Harry's fantasy come true," I said.

"Well Jade, there is just one more thing," said Mrs Vickery, "here, take this pill."

"Errr, ok, what will it do?" I asked.

"You'll see," Mrs Vickery said smiling.

I took the pill as Mrs Vickery looked at me, "Que ceci fait?" I asked, instantly realising I was speaking French, "Baise, je parle francais," I said, "Zis iz not normal," I added in broken English.

Mrs Vickery laughed, "Oh do not worry Jade," she said slowly so I could understand, "It is the pill. It is temporary...ummmm not for long. It has made you French speaking. It is part of Harry's fantasy."

"Zis iz amazing Mrs Vickery," I reacted, "I am real French Maid."

"Yes you are Jade, and a very sexy French Maid, now here is Harry's breakfast. Take it up to him and make his dirty fantasy come true," said Mrs Vickery.

"Oh merci Mrs Vickery," I said kissing her on both cheeks and taking the breakfast.

"Enjoy," said Mrs Vickery as I walked up the stairs slowly in my high heels.

"Zis iz soooooooo hot," I said to Mrs Vickery before I got to Harry's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Harry shouted out.

I took a deep breath and opened the door standing in front of Harry in my French Maid's outfit with his breakfast. Harry sat up immediately as he took in my body. I could almost see his cock rise under the duvet.

"Bonjour Harry. Je m'appelle Jade. Je suis votre domestique francais...your French Maid. Zis iz your breakfast," I said swaying over to Harry. I bent over offering Harry his breakfast. Harry did nothing at first. He stared at my tits as I showed off acres of my massive cleavage.

"Morning Jade. Thanks for breakfast," he said taking it from me.

I curtseyed to him, "Oh merci Harry. I am going to clean room," I said in my broken English.

"Of course Jade, you clean my room. I will keep an eye on you," teased Harry.

I smiled sexily at Harry and got my duster, heading over to the table where I had been tutoring Harry the previous evening.

I swayed over to the table where we studied the day before and slowly bent over. I could feel my outfit rise up as I bent over. I knew my cunt and ass would be on show for Harry. I made sure to wiggle my ass. I looked in the mirror opposite and I could see Harry gawping at the sight. I could see my huge cleavage on show in front of me. I felt like a complete sex object and I loved it.

I moved around Harry's bedroom slowly, "Ooo, 'zis place is zo dirty," I said as I turned around and bent over to pick up porn magazines on the floor. Harry smiled as he looked at my huge cleavage and I made sure not to rush getting up. As I picked up the porno mags I made sure I had a look at the hot girls. I found one hot girl where the pages were stuck together. Harry had clearly cum all over her. I looked over at Harry who had a broad smile on his face.

"Zis woman is zo sexy Harry. She does get you hard, oui? 'Zese tits are big," I commented.

Harry nodded, "Oh yes Jade. She gets me so hard. I love wanking over her."

"Ah oui, I can 'zee that Harry," I replied as I swayed over and bending over again put the mag down beside Harry, "Maybe after 'ze breakfast I can 'zee how hard," I teased.

Harry smiled, "Of course Jade."

I turned and swayed my sexy ass back to finish cleaning, leaving Harry to finish his breakfast. I became even more obvious showing off my body for Harry. His eyes were fixed on my body. As he finished his breakfast Harry put his tray down and smiled looking at the porn mag I had given him, "Hmmmmm, well I think it's time for my morning wank."

Harry pulled down his duvet and got hold of the porno mag. I stopped cleaning and leered at his hard cock. Harry looked over at me then at the pics in the porn mag. He got hold of his cock and started to wank it. I watched getting more and more turned on as I ran my hands all over my body. I cupped my tits through my outfit and let out an involuntary moan. Harry stopped looking at the porno mag and over at me still wanking his cock.

I moved my hands down to my cunt and fingered it gently, moaning out loud again. All I could think about was sucking on Harry's huge cock, "Oh Harry, your dirty little French Maid wants your huge cock in 'zis sexy mouth."

I moved over to the bed and started crawling over to Harry. I kept licking my lips and let out little whimpers of pleasure, "For 'ze breakfast I want to taste 'ze cum," I teased.

Harry watched me crawl over to him. I must have looked so slutty, "Oh yesssssssssss, suck my cock you dirty slutty French Maid, show me what a filthy cock loving whore you are."

I got level with Harry's cock as he stopped wanking it, letting it stand so erect. I was drooling again as I looked up at Harry. I could not help thinking about all the times Harry must have wanked over this moment. I took hold of Harry's cock with my hand and wanked it. I leaned in and kissed the tip of Harry's cock then licked slowly down his huge shaft savouring every inch as I did.

"Oh 'zis cock 'iz 'zo big and hard and thick Harry," I panted, my eyes were glazed with lust again as I gave Harry a naughty smile. I wrapped my hand around Harry's huge cock again and ran it down his massive shaft.

"Oh fuck, fuck Jade, that is incredible," Harry sighed as he looked down at me pleasuring him.

I moved my tongue onto Harry's balls and licked at them, before taking each one into my mouth, "Ohhh Harry, 'zis iz zo 'ot, 'zis maid is made to serve a 'ot stud like you."

I then slowly tongued Harry's huge cock until I reached the tip before wrapping my lips around his huge cock and slowly taking it into my mouth inch by inch.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Jade, Jade, yessssssssssssssssss, you are such a hot slut. Suck on my huge cock you filthy French Maid," Harry moaned as he looked down at me with such a sexy smug smile on his face.

I felt so dirty and sooooooooo hot. It felt the most natural thing in the world to suck on Harry's cock. I made sure I made loud slurping noises as I was able to take in all 12 inches of Harry's cock. I seemed to have no gagging reflex. I moved my tongue up and down all over Harry's cock as I groped Harry's balls in my hands.

I paused momentarily and went back to wanking Harry's cock, gripping it firmly in my hand "'Zis cock iz zooooo big Harry. I love it in my mouth. I am your filthy cock sucking French whore," I said before I started to move my mouth up and down on Harry's cock.

Harry was breathing and panting hard, "Oh fuck Jade, you're soooooooooooooooo fucking good. You're my cock sucking expert, my cumslut. You were made for this." Harry got hold of the back of my head and forced me down onto his cock. I carried on my tongued onslaught on Harry's cock. My eyes were fixed on Harry, loving the look of perverted joy as he watched me perform.

I grabbed hold of my big tits through my tiny French Maid outfit as Harry thrust his cock even more into my willing mouth, "OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU COCK SUCKING WHORE JADE. YOU FILTHY BIG TITTED SLUT, TAKE MY HUGE COCK JADE, TAKE MY 12 INCHES IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH. MAKE ME CUM SO YOU TASTE MY HOT JIZZ," teased Harry.

All I could think about now was tasting Harry's cum. I was determined to swallow every drop that I could. Harry started to thrust his hips wildly up as he fucked my mouth so hard. My tongue lapped at his huge cock as my hands instinctively found the way to my cunt and I fingered myself.

"YOU FILTHY CUNT SUCKING WHORE JADE. TAKE MY CUM, SWALLOW IT ALL YOU COCK LOVING CUMSLUT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," yelled Harry as his huge cock pulsed and start to fire out huge jets of cum.

Without a second thought I began to swallow eagerly as it hit the back of my throat. The taste was incredible. It was like nothing I had tasted before. Harry's sticky cum filled my mouth as I fingered my wet cunt, my cunt juices spilling from it.

Harry's last spurts of cum filled my mouth as I felt now familiar tingle in my cunt. My hips bucked as another huge orgasm tore through me. My screams were muffled by Harry's cock as I licked his cock clean of his hot cum. My own cunt juices were all over my hand as I slowly eased my mouth off Harry's cock. My lips covered in cum as Harry purred in pleasure.

I knelt up, looking every inch the cock loving slut I was. "Oh Jade, that was...that was fucking incredible," panted Harry.

"Ah, oui, oui, oui, 'ze cum tastes zooooooooooooo good. I could drink 'zat cum forever," I moaned as I licked my lips, "I am such a dirty cock loving slut, Harry."

Harry nodded as he got hold of his cock, "Ohhhhhhhhhh you are Jade. And you are such a fucking natural. Man, you really know how to suck cock."

"Of course I do, Harry," I replied, "'zat cock is made for sucking by a dirty Frenh Maid."

I could not believe it as Harry's cock got hard again soooooooooo quickly. He was leering at me with that horny glint in his eye again.

"Oh well Jade, look you've already got my cock hard again you filthy slut. And I think you deserve a reward for being such a filthy cum loving slut. Go and bend over my table Jade and I'm going to fuck you doggy style for the first time," Harry instructed.

The look on my face said it all, "Oh oui, 'zat is amazing Harry," I said giggling in a very horny manner.

I got up and swayed sexily up to the table, then bent over slowly, my tiny French Maid's outfit riding up again to show off my shaven cunt. I moved my hand to it and teased it over my cunt lips, "Oh Harry, your filthy teen French Maid needs 'zat cock in her cunt zooooooooooooooooooooooooo much."

Harry got up and moved up to me and pressed his hard cock against me as he groped my body, "I'm going to pound your cunt so fucking hard Jade. I'm going to give it to you soooooooooooooooooooooo hard."

"Ah oui Harry, give it to me hard. Pound my fucking cunt hard," I pleaded, "Je suis votre putain francais."

Harry got hold of my tits, groping them through my outfit as his cock teased my cunt. With one deep breath he rammed his huge cock into my cunt.

"Take it Jade, take my huge cock," Harry said.

I gasped, "Ah, oui, oui, mon dieu Harry. 'Zat iz zoooooooooooooo good," as Harry's massive tool entered me again.

Harry held my hips tightly as he pistoned his huge shaft into me, "Fuck Jade, you are such a hot whore."

"AHHHH, OUI, OUI, YES HARRY, JE SUIS VOTRE CUMWHORE DEGOUTANT. POUND ME AVEC VOTRE COQ MASSIF," I screamed. It felt so normal to scream in French.

I looked in the mirror opposite me and could see the look of joy on Harry's face. I gave him a sexy smile as I licked my lips. I could also see my huge tits straining against my tiny outfit. Harry clearly did as well as his hands went straight back to them and he mauled my funbags.

"Oh Jade, pounding your cunt and mauling your pleasure mounds, this is what I've always fantasised about. You're one hot filthy slut now," Harry gloated.

"JE SUIS VOTRE SOUILLON AVEC DES GROS SEINS, 'ZE BIG TITTED WHORE, POUND ME HARRY, DOG ME HARRY, DOG ME HARDER," I yelled.

As Harry carried on his relentless pounding of my cunt my huge tits came free from my French Maid's outfit. Harry let go of them, "OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADE, LET ME SEE THOSE 36DD'S SWING," and with even more effort Harry kept nailing my cunt. My feet lifted off the ground and my tits almost bounced up into my face. I found myself grinding back into Harry's cock to feel even more of the incredible sensation.

"OH, OUI, OUI, OUI, HARRY, LOOK AT 'ZE BIG TITTIES SWING, LOOK AT 'ZE HUGE PLEASURE MOUNDS BOUNCE," I screamed as I let my tits bounce against the table before tweaking my hard nipples.