All Comments on 'My New Canadian Friends'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
darrin2_1000darrin2_1000over 17 years ago
Hott!

This story was so hot! Everything happened so naturally. It wasn't "over-told". I sure hope you continue to write stories like this. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

You have excellent writing skills. I enjoyed the story a lot and well, it was the last story I will read tonight if you get my meaning.

I too liked how it was not over-told but I did find things a bit jarring during a few of the transitions. Overall, however, this is one of my favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the theme

The theme was great but the action was hard to follow, it jumped around so much after the dance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
comment

to hard to follow confusing no trasition from one stream to another need more than a paragragh "pause"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Doesn't deserve the 1 rating from the comment below. I agree that the sex scenes could be fleshed out some so the transitions aren't as abrupt. I don't know, maybe you were trying to let the reader use their imagination to fill in the gaps. It's a hot story anyway. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
1st story of this theme to get to me

This story really excited me. I've never gone for this theme before, but I will be looking for more from you.

redptcredptcover 17 years ago
Seems to stand out!

I did love it. I thought it a great story and it brought back memories. I'm not an expert but I feel it was well written because there were no ugly errors. It wasn't overdone with a lot of 'stuff' just there to pack it out. I don't come here to read Shakesphere etc. and I am thankful when I can have my cock in hand during a good dirty storey. The hero could perhaps have been a bit more kinky but I will look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Made my dick hard

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely loved your story! As a female who has had a similar fantasy for years, it definitely hit the spot. :) I agree that the transitions were a little rough, but you are a very talented writer. I'll be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yawn

Far too many extreme adjectives to be enjoyable. Less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!

Loved it. Keep it going!

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Language

Lots and lots of vibrant language! I liked this one a lot.

Kiera_NightgalKiera_Nightgalover 14 years ago
OMG

So damn hot and I can just imagine how the whole thing played out. Fantastic writing and erotic imagery

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

Hot. I coulld almost taste it. All of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i wish more couples would live out their fantizes this is so hot i just wish i was doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smokin' hot!

You should continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot!

Cannot wait to read more. Story is soo hot and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want it also

Wish I could get the nerve to do this and let my wife know I want to try it. I'm hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Canadian wishing ...

Oh my, love to be either of these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been there, done that?

As an older married bisexual man, I have met several nice married couples over the years and somehow spent the evening with them and the night in their bed!

Just like Doug and Liz, they attracted me as I did them! Then they would tell me

that this was always a fantasy of theirs? I would soon find out that it's nice to be well endowed at a thick 8 1/2 inches as most of the husband's had 5 or 6 inches?

Being a man who had sex with probably 50 sets of married couples over 30 years.

Leads credence to your well written culpable story?

Biggest shock and surprise was that many wive's wish to see their husband suck on another man's cock? Did I reciprocate, of course and had great sex with his wife after she got what she wanted? To watch her husband suck cock? I liked this story as you set a perfect setting and build up to what many first time couples actually do?

Like to have you write more for we men who are accommodating with a first time bisexual couple?

Thank You. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...