My New Family Pt. 01 - Honey and Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

"Sooooo all through dinner... While we were making small talk," I said hesitating.

"Um-hmm. I knew we'd be dealing with a Step 3 situation," she said as she leaned in and gave that now-hardened nipple a little bite. "Did I mention there are two parts to the test? He he. The first part is what you did in the situation. The second part is how you behave afterward."

"Wow. Am I a husband and father or a guinea pig?"

With that comment, Anne sat up, grabbed my face in both hands, kissed me hard on the lips and said, "Why can't you be both?" Then she flung back the bedding, pulled down my PJs and sucked my cock fully into her mouth. She sucked it so far I could feel her nose touching my lower belly at the edge of my pubic hair. She reached her arms up my chest and raked her nails lightly down as she tightened her lips and pulled her head up. When she got to the tip, she made a smacking sound then gave me a playful kiss. While she was kissing my cock, she wrapped both hands around it, her fingers interlaced at the top. Her thumbs were together pointing up on what I think of as the bottom and she was squeezing hard. She gave a wet lick and pushed her thumbs up across the corona and I shivered.

She pulled her thumbs back, licked again and pushed them up again with firm pressure, all the while keeping her hands clamped like a vice around the base of my cock. The pressure of her thumbs by my frenulum was sending crazy messages to my brain. I let my head fall back on the pillow and just surrendered to her will. It seemed like an eternity, but I guess she only repeated this seven or maybe ten times.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing rhythmically when she stilled her hands. She kept the pressure steady but closed her mouth over the head adding more pressure with her lips and she pushed her tongue against the opening to make sure I didn't cum too soon.

When Anne was confident she had gained more time, she sat up and said, "Sweetheart, today you have proved you are the man we thought you were." She lifted off her nighty and straddled my thighs as she continued, "You are a gentle, caring man full of wisdom and sexual energy. You proved that you love me and Honey and that we can both trust you."

Anne scooted up and let her wet labia kiss the bottom of my still hard shaft. She began rocking her hips lubricating its length with her moisture. "Look at me Dear, you are exactly the man we wanted as my husband and Honey's father."

Our eyes were locked on each other as she increased the speed of her motion. She was leaning in on me and engaging her clit as she moved. When that sweet nub hit the ridge at the head of my cock, I could feel its hardness. We were both shaking and sweating and devouring each other with our eyes when she clamped her legs together and my cock began to release its flow in successive spasms all over my belly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" was all I heard before Anne collapsed beside me. "The three of us are truly a family. We can be open with each other and trust each other," she said as she drew patterns with the semen on my belly.

"I told you when I met you, 'I wanted to be a father' In all my dating years, I never found the woman who would satisfy me sexually and yet be willing to have kids. With you and Honey, I get both and I couldn't be happier." As I said that, Anne scooped some of my semen and brought it up to her lips she licked it. Then she kissed me sharing the salty juice with me. We share so much.

We were spent and content. We slid down under the covers still holding our embrace. All I could think was, 'what a day this was and God, how I love this woman.'

________________

Chapter 3: Breakfast of Champions

I awoke with a pool of saliva about to escape onto the pillow and swallowed. Apparently, the smell of bacon cooking started awakening my appetite before my consciousness stirred. I noted that Anne was not in bed, so I got up and pulled on my PJ pants to start my way toward the kitchen.

It had been three nights and two days since the revelation of Anne and Honey's 3-step self-defense plan. The atmosphere around the house was definitely different. It was freer. Passing the test really did mean something to them with respect to trust.

As I neared the kitchen, I could hear the bacon sizzling on the stove and I began to smell the sweet pungency of sautéing onion, peppers and garlic. I saw a huge array of fresh ingredients on the counter when I entered the kitchen. On the big skillet, there was a hash of cubed potatoes—white, yellow, red, and sweet potatoes with cubed peppers of many colors just starting to brown. There were eggs whisked and ready to pour. Shredded yellow and white cheese. Sliced fruit and melon. This had the makings of a Saturday morning feast.

Anne was still, or should I say again, in her white wedding nighty. She was humming and chopping away at the prep station when I walked in. Before I reached her, she had spun and danced over to the stove to give the veggies a stir. Employing my best barefoot stealth mode, I sneaked up behind her while she was putting the bacon on paper to drain. I reached my hands under the sheer fabric of her nighty as I lowered my mouth toward her neck. I brushed her nipples and blew warm breath behind her ear. She pushed her ass right into my awakening cock as she said "Mmmm. Mornin' Sweetie. You spoiled my surprise breakfast in bed."

"Are you angry? Shall I go back?" I said sheepishly.

"No, no. I'm glad you're here. I'm ready to have it here and now."

I turned down the burners then scooped her into my arms. I spun us around and sat her on the short counter we use for a breakfast bar. "Wait right here," I said as I went to the fridge to pour her a tall glass of ice-cold orange juice. She took a long sip then set the glass behind her on the counter and leaned back, pushing her buttocks to the edge of the counter.

"Now sir, what breakfast is your favorite? Do you like the smell of bacon?"

"Oh, yes. I love the smell of bacon and the taste and the texture. I love everything about bacon, especially crisp bacon."

"What if I told you, you have to choose between bacon and me?"

"There's only one smell, one taste, one texture that I love more than bacon."

"What is that?"

"Just a sec, and I'll show you." With that, I grabbed the dish towel, folded it and put it on the floor as I knelt before her. Her wedding nighty barely came to her waist and she wasn't wearing any bottoms. I had unobstructed access to my goal, so I gently spread her legs. I started to kiss her inner thighs, but she grabbed my hair and pulled me right into her pussy.

I inhaled her fragrance deeply; mmm, much better than bacon. She was so wet already. Not one second passed before I was lapping up her sweet juice. I love the taste of pussy in the morning. After I got the juice off her labia, I backed off and started giving her entire pubic area attention. I drew lines with my tongue from her perineum up along her labia to her clit and back down the other side. Each trip up, I rewarded her with some tongue flicks and pressure and each time I increased the duration and intensity.

After about 5 minutes, I heard "Nnn oooooo nnnn." Her vaginal muscles were contracting and she started to squeeze my head with her thighs. Then she shouted "Oh God," as she released me for a little air. "Mmmm. That's a great start. Now, can we go for another with you pressing your fingers up on my G-spot while you flick your tongue on my clit, Dear?"

"Mm-hmmm," was all I could manage as I shifted my hands from gripping her ass. By now, my cock was making an impressive tent inside my PJ pants. He was hard but happy with the little friction that came with the movement up above. Anne pushed my head back to allow my hand access. It took a couple of thrusts to get my fingers wet enough to slide in all the way. When I finally got the first two fingers of my right hand into her pussy, she again pulled my head in and held it while I went hard at her clit.

We were lost in clit licking and finger fucking when we heard the refrigerator door close. "Good morning, Lovers," Honey said as she poured her own glass of juice and checked the food simmering on the stove.

I pulled my head up and saw her. She was dressed in a lavender cotton camisole with matching French-cut briefs. Her breasts were small, but her nipples poked out nearly a half inch, pressing on the fabric. Her ass was perfectly round and taut. Then I looked to Anne for some kind of signal. Which she gave me when she said, "You're not finished, Mister. Honey, You can just ignore us. Unless I tell you something, pretend we are background noise like a TV in the other room."

Honey continued, "TV in the other room. Ha ha Mom. Is this all for you, or is there enough to share," she said with a smirk.

Her mother said, "You can help yourself to anything on the stove or the fridge." Honey pulled up one of the kitchen chairs. "Okay," she said, "can I watch for a while?"

"Sure, dear. Do you remember how we talked about the importance of a man's tongue to keep a woman satisfied? Your daddy can keep me on the edge for an hour or make me cum over and over again. Half of the battle is his endurance; the other half is getting the good contact you want. When I asked him to use his fingers, I lost a bit of good tongue contact. So do me a favor and grab a couple more dish towels. Fold them each twice and put them behind my butt. Then take that chair you were about to use and push it behind Daddy. I want to change his angle."

Honey did as she was asked. When I felt the seat of the chair reach my bottom, I lifted off my knees so she could slide it under. Immediately my tongue made better contact on Anne's clit as she gave a little "Mmmm." Anne put her feet on the back of the chair, lifted her butt and arched even more into my face. "Honey, slide the towels under for me, please. There. That's just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Baby. Now you can sit and watch if you want."

Honey pulled over another chair and got comfortable. I guess she continued sipping her orange juice as I heard the glass when she set it back on the table.

Anne started rocking her pelvis as I continued licking her and massaging her G-spot with my two fingers. I could tell she was getting close. I slowly withdrew my fingers, keeping upward pressure as I pulled. When they emerged, I rolled them over and pushed them up the labia. When I reached her clit I put one on either side and squeezed slightly to get it to stand up just a bit better. Now as I licked I was getting pressure on both sides and the tip at once. Anne rose again and let out a moan of approval.

At that, Honey said, "Mom, Is this what he's doing?" as she showed herself with rubbing two fingers on either side of her little clit. "I never tried this way before."

"Yes, baby. Do you like that? You keep doing that slowly while we finish here," Anne said softly. I could tell she didn't really want to be talking at the moment, but she still wanted to teach and support daughter.

Anne's pelvic rocking quickened as I squeezed my fingers a little firmer and added a little saliva to my tongue work. We were getting close. She pulled harder on my head indicating she wanted more pressure, which I gladly gave. My fingers and tongue were working at a wild pace when she grabbed my hair yelling, "Oh. That's it. That's oh. I... Oh yes." With that, her pelvic motion slowed to a gentle rock and I moved my hand back down and gently slid my fingers inside to give her the internal pressure I know she likes. She was spent. At least momentarily.

"How you doing over there baby girl," she finally asked. "You getting hungry yet?" Anne could see that Honey was concentrating, so she put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me up for a kiss and whispered, "have you got another one in that sweet tongue of yours?"

"For you baby, you bet!" I said.

She grabbed my cock through my PJs and said, "Good. I want you to keep that erection until I'm ready for you so I want you to give that one to Honey. When I get the frittata in the oven, I'll rescue you from her," she said with an evil "Heh heh."

I looked over at Honey, she was leaning back on the chair still working her two fingers along her clit and making faces. I grabbed the towels from the counter where Anne was and put them on the sunny end of our heavy oak farm table and slid back the empty chair. I walked across the kitchen and gently lifted Honey and carried her to the table. When I sat her down, I pulled her panties the rest of the way off. I could see her wetness glisten in the morning sunlight. All this time she continued working her clit, trying to duplicate the pleasure she just saw her mother experience. I slid the middle finger of my right hand gently into her wet pussy and she moaned as I pressed upward.

"O! Mom! Mom, can I have it like you did?"

"Yes, baby. You tell Daddy what you want him to do with his tongue and hands and he'll do it for us. It's my treat for you."

"Thanks, Mom. OK Daddy, please sit down and lick me like you licked mom. Do it just the same way. I want to cum like she did. Lick my clit and do your fingers like you did her." With that comment, she grabbed my head and pulled me down into her downy bush.

I started licking very lightly at first as my finger continued working in her tight teenage pussy. She was bucking her hips and pulling my head so hard into her pelvic mound I was afraid I'd bite my tongue. Honey had not developed her mother's knack for patience in the process. She was in a hurry and determined. She had a death grip on my head with her thighs as she achieved a huge spasming orgasm.

As she loosened her legs I could hear the 'tink, tink' of the spoon on the pan. Then I heard the oven door close and Anne walk out of the kitchen. I imagine she had to go to the bathroom after the activity of the 'cooking'.

"Daddy, Mom got two, didn't she? She said I could have your tongue and hands. You heard her."

"Yes, dear. What do you want me to do?"

"Would you lay down on the table here? I have an idea I want to try. Just lay back and put your feet on the seat of the chair there. OK?"

She got off the table so I could take her place. I opened one towel so my back wouldn't stick to the wood and put the other to be little pillow. I started to sit down on the edge of the table and Honey gently pushed my chest until I was laying back with my feet dangling over the edge. She pushed in the chair and told me to put my feet up. She stepped onto the chair then onto the table. She brushed my cock, which was still a tent pole as she crossed over me.

"Comfy?" she said as she turned to straddle my head.

"Comfy enough," I said knowing what was about to be coming down on me. I knew I wouldn't be talking for a while as she lowered her pussy toward my mouth.

With that, Honey said, "Put out your tongue, Daddy. I want to feel it on my pussy lips and as far in as it will go" and she started rocking. Her hot juice dripped on my tongue and it tasted so sweet.

My erection throbbed against my PJs and I badly needed release. Just as I thought, 'What is taking Anne so long?' I felt her hot breath and cool fingers on my belly. Instinctively, I raised my hips, hoping she would be taking my PJ pants off. I felt her slide her hands under the waistband and lift the elastic over my screaming cock.

Anne told Honey she needs to slow down as she lifted off her camisole. Then she reached into a bowl of ice cubes she had quietly set on the table beside me. She took one and touched it to Honey's nipples and traced around her chest and belly. I feel the cold water drip past Honey's pubes, onto my chin and down the back of my neck. I'm very glad I put down the towel before we started. I can feel Honey slow the pace of her rocking as she obeys her mother.

Next I felt the ice cube on my nipples. They joined my cock in the parade of hardness that Anne has been leading all morning. I think she really likes being goddess of the kitchen.

Anne's fingers are very cold as she puts the ice cubes back in the bowl. She started tickling my scrotum. My balls moved in retreat, but she was having none of that. She reached back and worked her fingers behind them and drew them out as she moved her mouth over the head of my throbbing cock. She bobbed her head three times and gave my balls a tight squeeze. When she realized that I'm about to lose it, she quickly grabbed an ice cube in each hand and surrounded my cock to calm him down.

Anne then said to Honey, "Are we ready to cum together with Daddy?"

"I'm ready to try, but I'm so horny and I want this so bad," she replied as she continued her slow rhythmic rocking on my mouth and her mom lowered her hot pussy over my now slightly calmed cock.

"Lean toward me baby and give me a hug then follow me as I move." They met in the middle and I became a human see-saw as Anne directed their slow rocking—each one getting stimulation to their clits one by my tongue the other on my pubic bone. Honey was dripping so much I was nearly overwhelmed as I tried to keep up and not waste a single drop. Meanwhile Anne was practicing her Kegels. She too was super wet. I could feel her juice running down by my asshole.

Anne said, "The timer on the oven says 5 minutes. Can we cum together in 2 so I can take the food out on time?" No one else was talking. I was buried in hot women and Honey was trying to stay focused on pacing. So Anne directed the progress of the rocking by watching Honey's face and feeling the pulse of my throbbing cock.

Unlike how the first minute flew by, the second seemed an eternity. I could feel Honey's vaginal muscles contracting over my mouth. Anne's were squeezing my cock, which was throbbing so hard. Anne started a countdown from 10. By 5 everyone was losing control and we were all lost in the ecstasy of our mutual orgasm.

When Anne had kissed Honey and released their embrace Honey nearly fell off the table her legs were so wobbly. She steadied herself on one of the chairs that was still by the table. I was feeling none too steady myself. Anne eased herself off me and stood on the chair at the end of the table. She stepped down, took my hands and pulled me up. She kissed me all around my mouth and said, "Mmm. I love the taste of Honey, don't you? He he."

"Yes, I do. Can I have some bacon now?" With a smile, Anne went to the counter and grabbed a handful and gave a few pieces each to Honey and me. As we each ate our bacon we looked at each other and seemed to agree as our eyes met that what just happened was meant to be and was very special.

Anne interrupted the gaze as she carried a trivet and the steaming frittata to the table. "You two need to get dressed so we can enjoy our family breakfast." We both put back on our PJs and worked on getting plates, silver, and the rest of the meal the table.

Breakfast was amazing. As we ate, Honey spilled the beans that this morning's adventure had been planned months in advance. Apparently, it was part of their grand scheme. I wonder what else they cooked up in their 'Sister time' before we got married. Time will tell. For now, I think I can say I've never been more satisfied in the morning.

________________

Chapter 4. Afterglow

By the time we had finished our showers it was well after noon on a crisp autumn Saturday. Anne grabbed a couple of apples from the kitchen then took my arm, and jumped up and kissed my cheek. "Let's go for a walk in the park," she said.

"Absolutely. This is my favorite time of year to be outdoors. Every year, my senses are filled with the feeling of leaves crunching under my feet and that dry-leaf smell. Let me get a couple of jackets then we can go."

"Honey, your mother and I are going for a walk. We should be home in an hour or so; we have our phones if you need anything," I said.

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers