My New Family Pt. 01 - Honey and Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

"Okay, Daddy. I think I'm gonna take a nap. I'm beat. Have fun. Love you guys," she replied.

After I locked the front door, I handed Anne her jacket and she handed me an apple. It was sunny and 65, so we tied our jackets around our waists before we started out. Anne put her right arm through my left and squeezed my bicep with her left hand as she leaned in and started to move me down the sidewalk.

The park is one of the best features of our town. It is situated on the edge of town and covers hundreds of acres. Closer to town, just a few blocks from our house the park has pavilions and picnic tables around a pond. There are also basketball courts and sports fields for soccer and baseball. Further on is the municipal golf course and finally, heading away from town, the park has been left more natural. As natural as it is, it's not totally unimproved. There is a hiking and jogging path that goes for about 2 miles with some less improved paths that branch off it. But mostly, it's just woods. We set out strolling down the hiking path.

Anne looked up at me and said, "I love you so much I can't imagine myself any happier than I am with us right now."

With that, I stopped, turned and bent to kiss my beautiful bride. I put my hand behind her back to support her as I dipped her while holding the kiss. I held her there nearly floating and practically horizontal.

She reached up and took my face in both hands. She started kissing each feature of my face in turn. From my lips to my chin then up to the tip of my nose and onto the bridge of my nose by my eyebrows. Across my forehead and all over both cheeks before returning to my mouth, which she lightly licked them probed playfully with her tongue. I'm not sure how long we were suspended there, but as I returned her to upright she said, "Wow, Is that how you say, 'I love you too?'"

"This time. Yes. I hope I can find lots more ways to say that I love you," I said as we took a few steps.

We stopped again and I looked at her and said, "I could never have pictured a more perfect marriage. We are madly in love, live in a great town, have great careers, and a super daughter," my voice trailed off a bit as I took her hand and we resumed walking.

"What? What's next? I feel like you want to say, 'but' or 'yet' or maybe 'and,'" she said, prompting more elaboration.

"And wow! What man doesn't dream of having sex with a MILF whose charms and experience take him to places he never thought of. And what man doesn't fantasize about a threesome with two hot women. But Anne, my sweet love, I can't help being a little confused."

"I knew we might get to this place," she said. "Let me see if I can give you a look at the teacher's guide and remove some of this confusion. You remember that I told you my father passed away when I was in the 6th grade, but I don't think I told you everything about what my life was like growing up with just my Mom.

We walked on as she continued, "So here goes. Mom worked tirelessly to make sure my brother and I had all the lessons and activities the other kids had. She didn't want us to feel deprived of not having a father. She worked two and sometimes three jobs to make sure we got these experiences. When she wasn't at work, she was dragging us here and there or she was cooking or cleaning or recovering at home. I never knew if mom had any relationships besides us. It seemed there was never anyone but us three.

"At my wedding shower before I married Robert, all of us girls talked for hours about what made a good marriage and a good life, including what made for good sex. That prompted Mom to finally open up. She said she had no regrets about her marriage to my father, but she wished she had learned to take care of herself. She told us that if she had learned that, she might have been able to give my brother and me more than just activities, she could have given us a better, richer life. I think she meant she might have dated and married again and actually given us a father.

"She told me, 'Annie, baby, love yourself as much as your man so you can give everyone in your life the best of you. To be your best for him, you need to know yourself. The more full you feel, the more there is for you to give.'

"I didn't really understand what she meant until Robert and I graduated from the university and he was commissioned into the Army. There I was: a newlywed, newly pregnant and suddenly alone. I was madly in love with this strong man who was halfway around the world. When he was gone for months and years at a time, all we had was mail and occasional phone calls to connect us. Fortunately, there was an Army wives support group in the town near our base. With these ladies I learned that I could be strong and independent and still be a supportive and loving wife. We did tons of activities together: dinners, movies, trips, and trading babysitting."

At this point in the story, we had progressed to the halfway mark on the trail. Anne seemed fully absorbed in relating all this background to answer my 'concern'. A little further down one of the nature paths, we came upon an isolated stand of Austrian pines out toward the highway. "Let's go in here," she said as she guided me into a space that was so dense it was almost dark. We were surrounded on all sides by towering pines. The floor was covered in long, dry needles. It smelled glorious; the autumn wind whispered and sang all around us. Anne untied the jacket from her waist and spread it on the needles and sat down. She patted the spot beside her so I put my jacket beside hers and joined her on the ground.

She resumed her story, "When our men were gone, we were almost our own unit. We knew each other and each other's needs down to the size of diapers our kids wore; we had each other's backs in every way. Not surprisingly, some of us became very close and even intimate. I learned things about pleasure that they didn't teach in school and that Robert and I never had time to explore. What we learned about ourselves and pleasure allowed us to treat our Rangers like kings while they were home; we gave them the best sex they'd ever had. We could focus on them because we weren't frustrated. Finally, I had learned to love myself so I could give more of myself to my man.

"After Robert died, I knew I could get along without a man, just as mom got along without my dad. But I want a man in my life. I prepared then I searched and now I have you.

"So here we are. Now you are the man who gets all of me. But I also have to teach Honey. I'm passing what I learned on to the next generation. I don't want her to be like my mom and be sexually repressed. I don't even want her to have to learn this from strangers like I did. I want her ready for a full life as she starts her life. And You, My Love, You, and only you, are my partner in this. You get the best gifts I have to give.

"Please don't be confused. I want to know all your fantasies and fulfill them. And when I can use them to train our baby girl, I will."

With that, Anne said, "Now lie back, and close your eyes. I want to explore one of my fantasies with you." She started a teasingly slow process: she leaned over my legs and undid my belt then lightly tickled up my right side, causing me to shiver. That made her giggle a little. She let her fingers trace up my neck and along my jawline. When they paused at my lips, I kissed them. She reversed the course down my left side. I tensed in preparation for the other ticklish spot. She said, "Breathe, dear. Just relax." When her hand got back to my waist, she unbuttoned my pants and opened the zipper. She reached the waistband and pulled, so I lifted my butt to let her lower them.

She stopped at my knees and put her hands on my silk boxers. Her cool hands were together but one palm covered my balls and the other my cock. She let her left hand just lay there as a weight while she teased with her right. Her thumb and forefinger were on opposite sides of the shaft barely making contact with the loose silk. She lightly drew her hand up to the tip. When she got to the ridge of the head, she traced it then moved her finger over the opening where she drew circles until she felt him respond with light twitches. "Oooh," She said as she lifted her hand away. After a minute she put her hand back at the base and started the ascent again, very slowly. Again she traced patterns on the tip coaxing more spasms. After her fifth trip, she noticed me moving my hips a bit. "Hang in there big boy. I'm not quite ready," she said as she gently unbuttoned my shirt from the bottom to the top and spread the halves exposing my chest. She brought her hands together so her thumbs touched then spread her fingers and tickled with her fingernails down my chest and my belly. When she got to my waist, she pulled down my boxers.

She pursed her lips and blew cool air on the tip of my cock and giggled again as he jumped in response. She let her fingers continue tickling down the length of my cock and stopped to observe the movement of my testicles in my scrotum. She pressed on one. They both moved then resituated themselves. She blew on them and giggled again at their little show. After a minute or so of observation, she took one testicle in each hand and started kneading. Her fingertips found the vein of the epididymis and rolled it back and forth until she heard me moan and noticed me rocking my hips again.

She considered the small drop of precum emerging from the tip of my cock and said, "Oh, nice. This is going to be good. Just a few more minutes, I think." She let my balls fall away as she moved her cupped hands up the shaft making only the slightest contact. She moved her hands very slowly. I thought I heard her counting to ten. These were very, very long seconds. When she got to the top, she parted her hands leaving my cock to bounce freely, throbbing, close to the edge of orgasm. I heard her barely whisper another count to ten. At ten, I felt her start from the bottom of my shaft again, this time applying a bit more pressure, but moving just as slowly. She repeated this process with increasing pressure three more times.

After the fifth trip up, she again grabbed my balls with her left hand and my cock with the right. She gripped firmly and stroked quickly up and down five times. She released my cock and squeezed my balls firmly with both hands sending shot after shot of steaming semen up my chest. My cock continued pulsing for nearly a minute until she took hold again and massaged out the final drops until it fell flaccid.

As I started to speak, Anne put her right hand over my mouth. "Shhh. Not yet. Be still and keep those eyes closed." I could feel her lips and tongue chasing the trails she had unleashed. Finally, she removed her hand, bent over and kissed my lips. I could smell the salty smell of semen as she approached. When our lips met I felt hers part, so I opened mine in response. I was ready for her salty tongue, which she gave me along with a fair amount of the cum she had lapped up. "Do you like how that tastes as much as I like tasting myself on your lips," she asked?

"Mmm, yes I do. I love the taste of every part of you, even if it's me I'm tasting on you."

"Mmmm, good," she said then leaned her head on my shoulder. She lazily moved her left hand over my chest and belly rubbing the remainder of semen in as though it were lotion. When she was satisfied it was no longer wet, she sat up and put me back together. She stood and grabbed my hands to pull me back to standing. The air had cooled significantly since we left the house. I put on my jacket and draped hers over her shoulders. I kept my arm around her and she put her arms about my waist. We hugged each other tightly as we made our way home.

"How do you feel now?" she asked. "Still confused?"

I turned toward her, held both her hands and said softly, "Annie, I have decided that I need to be prepared for surprises. I know you are a creative and generous lover, but knowing what got you here, I can't be confused."

She jumped up and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me by my ear and said, "Let's go get that girl of ours and treat ourselves to some sushi. I'm famished."

________________

Chapter 5. Afterglow Postscript

We ordered the Sashimi family platter to share with a couple of California rolls on the side for good measure. While we waited for our food, the waitress brought us our drinks: a nice Pinot Noir for Anne, a ginger ale for Honey, and a Sapporo for me. There was a college football game on the TV over the bar that held my attention while the girls talked about the new styles of boots and the upcoming winter sale at the department store.

I like our local sushi shop. On one side it has a long bar where you can watch the chefs expertly cut the fish, roll rice, and assemble and arrange each dish. On the other side there is well-stocked bar with two flat screen TVs and 5 stools for drink patrons. Between them were two round tables with seating for eight in the middle and four square tables for four on each side. Each table has a Lazy Susan for easy sharing and each place is set with an Origami-style folded black cloth napkin. There's always a slender glass in the middle holding nicely decorated chopsticks.

It is still before the dinner rush, so our salads and drinks arrived quickly. We laughed as Honey tried to figure out how to pick up salad with her chopsticks. I nearly spit my beer when she solved the tomato problem by stabbing it triumphantly. We hungrily polished off the fish and rolls. We were too full for more sushi, but we had room to share a small bowl of green tea ice cream.

The lights over the parking lot crackled on as twilight gave way to night. After the 10-minute drive home, we stumbled into the house and dropped our keys and jackets in the mud room. Anne and I kissed Honey good night. We were all ready to put this eventful day in the books.

Once in our room, Anne and I stripped down and met for a hot shower. Since we've been together, we have always enjoyed washing each other. We like to take our time to enjoy the sensual experience. We each have a loofah that we fill with body wash. We gently soap each other's chest. It is fun to see our nipples firming in response to the stimulation. Anne looks at me and says, "You first," referring to my back side as she spun me around.

She started at my shoulders and used a swirling motion to soap my entire back. Then she took a soapy hand and goosed me between my cheeks making me lunge away with an, "Oh!" Of course she laughed at me again. Next she sat on the bench as she washed down the backs of my legs then turned me back to her so she could finish my legs. Starting at my toes, she washed up the front and finished with some lazy circles around my pubic area.

"Your turn," I told her. "Stay right there, I want to start with your feet after all the walking we did today." I added more soap to the loofah and lifted her legs to rest her ankles across my left thigh. Then slowly, I painted circles around her two feet; I could feel her tensing to manage the tickling sensation. I put down the loofah and started to give her a thorough foot massage and said, "I've been thinking about what you said this afternoon. I think we need a safe word."

"Why? There's nothing dangerous about what we talked about."

"Well, I was thinking about our relationship and the events of the week. There were all kinds of ways things could have gone wrong. What if I'd come home on Wednesday and found Bambi and Honey in the family room and Honey told me it was a surprise scenario you had staged? What would you expect me to do?

"What I heard you say this afternoon is that you and I have a special relationship, but that I need to be ready to be surprised and to find Honey involved at times, just as she was this morning. If there's a chance that you have a surprise planned that doesn't have Honey under your direct supervision, so to speak, how am I to know it isn't coming from a girl who is discovering herself and her own power?"

I continued my massage past her heels and onto her calves, which were a bit knotty. After soaping, I grabbed the baby oil so I could really rub without too much friction. When I found the really tough spot, I increased my squeeze to try to work it out and Anne winced a bit. After a few minutes of concerted effort, I finally released the bound-up tension. I looked at my dear wife's face. Her eyes were closed as she was soaking up the attention, but I could also see a seriousness set in her face. She was considering my new concern.

I had resumed the body washing up the top of her thighs when she said, "I think I see what you mean." I got a good bit of lather off the loofah and started massaging it into her trimmed black pubic hair. "I think you may have missed a spot," she said. So I focused in on her clit. She moaned then said, "I'll give you an hour to stop, heh heh."

I grabbed the hand sprayer off the wall and playfully splashed her in the face on the way to rinsing the soapiness off her body. I handed the sprayer to her then pushed back her knees all the way to her shoulders and dove in for a mouthful of her sweet wetness. I licked her eagerly while she rinsed off my back.

When Anne put back the sprayer she played with the temperature. First she lowered it and laughed at my shock when the cold water hit my back. Then she started raising it slowly. By the time it was back to body temp she was writhing under my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head with her hands and squeezed me with her thighs as her orgasm released violently.

Anne pulled my head out, set her legs down and pulled me in for a long probing kiss. Then she said, "Sit here beside me. Let's plan this out."

We sat there in the warm steam and batted ideas back and forth until we settled. Anne summed it up, "when you walk into a situation where you're not sure whether I'm involved, you give me a call and say, 'Hi Babe, did you get the roses?' Since I might have a couple schemes in process, I'll ask you to describe what's going on. For example, you'll say, 'Great! I'm here with Honey. Bambi's here too in her cheerleader outfit.' If that's not something Honey and I agreed on, I'll tell you and you can bail out. If I'm okay with it, I'll tell you to have fun and we'll talk about it at bedtime."

"I think this will work okay. Now, it's been a fantastic day, are you ready for bed?"

"Yes, but I have one more request of you, if you're willing...I want to fall asleep with you in me. Okay?"

I nodded, shut off the shower and moved around in front of her and opened her legs. She caught on right away to what I had in mind and guided my cock in for a full insertion then wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her off the shower bench.

I carried her to the bed and laid her on the edge of the bed. I put my hands on her waist and slowly pumped out and in from fully inserted to fully withdrawn so I could experience the entirety of Anne's hot vaginal tunnel. The feeling was exquisite.

Having been drained twice already today, I expected a significant amount of effort to get to ejaculation but my body, mind and emotions were so attuned to Anne's at the moment. I didn't count but it wasn't long before she grabbed my wrists and tensed her entire body and we both exploded in the most satisfying orgasm I can ever remember.

I leaned forward and lifted her off the bed while still deep inside her. She reached over and pulled the sheet down and I rolled us onto the bed. We kissed then she rolled me onto my back, sat up and laughed, "Me on top?"

"Always you on top, my Love."

"Good. Let's get some sleep." With that she straightened her legs and laid her head on my chest and promptly fell asleep. "Mmmmm. What a day."

________________

Watch for Parts 2 and 3

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers