My New Favourite Neighbour Pt. 01

Story Info
The suitor watches his new neighbour from his balcony.
1.7k words
4.44
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** This is my first story, so any feedback from readers new and old would be great *****

The early morning sun has risen between the adjacent buildings and darts through my blinds. The brightness hurts my eyes, and I squint before stretching beneath the sheets to wake up slightly and get out of bed.

It's my day off, and I plan on doing absolutely nothing other than getting groceries for tonight's dinner with friends I haven't seen in ages. They have been wanting to check out my new apartment since I moved in four weeks ago. I love not knowing anyone, there is a sense of freedom whenever I walk around the local town meeting new people.

First I need to have a shower, so I wrap my towel around my waist and head towards the bathroom. I run the water for the shower and adjust it to my liking before stepping in. The feeling of hot water stinging my body first thing in the morning feels so good. I take my time with the lathering of soap and allow myself to appreciate my touch as my head drops back into the strong stream of water.

My soapy hands make their way between my legs and I realise that I have really enjoyed the shower so far, and start to slowly move my hand up and down the length of my growing member. I can't remember the last time I have touched myself like this, I have been so busy with work and moving I just haven't found the time for self-love.

Just as things start heating up (literally) I hear my phone ringing. I know exactly who it would be, so I race out of the shower, grab my towel and wrap it around my dripping wet body. I look down and smirk when I see that my erection has managed to find its way out through the centre of the towel.

"Hey there, do you mind if my suits can be left with the concierge? I may be running over myself today. I have another five to bring down to you on Monday if you can put them onto my account."

I love the feeling of a freshly dry cleaned suit, it reminds me of getting into a bed with new sheets. The crispness of the tailor fitted suit gives me so much confidence, and in my profession it is paramount to look and feel at my best.

I hang up the phone and walk outside in my towel to grab today's underwear that are pegged to the clothes line. I look around briefly to the opposing buildings, and freeze still in my tracks when I notice you.

You, who are you?

Wow.... You're sitting across from me at a neighbouring building in your nightgown and sunglasses with your legs crossed sipping on your tea. I can see a magazine untouched on the table so I'm guessing under those sunglasses you're scanning the other buildings as well.

You haven't noticed me which is a relief because the sight of you alone has caused me to grow under my towel once more. I can feel myself getting harder faster than the sun rose this morning, and I try to hide it by covering it with my underwear and go to scurry inside, but I think to myself, "I don't know anyone here, nobody knows me, what is there to be embarrassed about?"

I decide to play a little game with you. I raise my hand as if to wave to you, but I get nothing back.! I jump up and down on the one spot, waving my arms, trying to gain your attention, and still nothing. I think to myself why not, and after a very brief scan of the buildings hoping not to find a potential voyeur, I drop my towel to expose my whole body to you, and still.... nothing. You don't even know I'm standing up here mimicking the actions of what looks like me attempting a lacklustre star jump.

You lean forward to reach for your cup of tea that is located on the bench in front of you and I see your nightie slide up and expose more and more of your leg. This could be interesting I think to myself, so I take a seat on my deck chair and decide to see what pans out. While watching you I slide my hand under my towel and start to slowly work myself up and down.

You sip your tea slowly, and I start to imagine what it would be like to see under those sunglasses. So innocently you go about your business and place your tea back on the table, but this time you stretch out and I'm sure I could see the slightest glimpse of a nipple come through your parting nightie as you do so.

I look down to find one hand working myself up and down slowly, but firmly, and the other is feeling my skin up and down my leg. I am incredibly turned on thinking about you, and what you've done to my mind and my thoughts.

Gentle moans are escaping my mouth as my eyes clamp shut again and I begin to drift into my dream-like state with my hand working my hardness, sitting in my deck chair facing you.

When my eyes close again, I imagine I can see you sitting back and grinding yourself into the bench with the help of your hands. Every time you lift your exposed ass from the bench it is in the hope that I will be there to grab hold of it and slide myself inside you. You wait for my hands to find their way to your hips and pull your ass high into the air. This is where I would grab for your hair and turn you around to look at me. You hump your hand quicker, you need me there, you feel the trickle of wetness become a puddle, and your own excitement is becoming more than you can handle.

As I open my eyes to wake from my very vivid and erotic thoughts I am both shocked and amazed at what I'm seeing, it is you, you're watching me, your sunglasses are placed on top of your head, and you are looking at me dead in the eye. One of your hands has reached inside the top of your nightie and the other looks like it's resting in your lap.

I want to take my hands away from my hardness to rub my eyes to make sure what I'm seeing is correct, but when I see you tug down at your nightie so you can get better access to your nipple I know that you're watching me and the show I'm putting on!

The things that you're doing to your body is motivating me to continue and I can feel myself continue to grow harder and thicker in my hand. You're teasing me, and yourself, by slowly running one finger up and down your wetness, gently brushing over your clit. Your finger comes up to the top and then on the way back down it finds it's way inside you to fill the void you're craving.

I can see in the distance your chest lifting and caving quickly and I know from that it means your breathing short and sharp. I can't help but open my mouth to moan and I watch you do the same. It's like you're mimicking my movements as every time I increase the pace with my hand up and down my shaft I see your hands quicken with me! I slump down into my seat to get comfortable and I'm able to reach under and grab my balls that have needed some attention. In turn, you move one leg to either side of the bench seat which allows your knees to spread even wider. What I watch you do next is the most amazing sight I have seen.

You slowly undo your nightie in the centre, and let it fall to either side so that you have exposed everything to me, to everyone if they were lucky enough to see, and you have one hand squeezing your nipple and breast and the other working rapidly on your clit!

I know I can't handle too much more of this and by the looks of you, we are in the same boat. I'm leaning as far back in my chair as I can, and I can feel my orgasm creeping up on me. I know it's going to come with a bang, and I have to be ready for it. You're in your own little world watching me and letting yourself go in the morning sun on your outdoor terrace, and when I see your hand go from massaging your boobs down to assist with your clit I know you are close too!

I can feel my orgasm at the base of my balls and within the next three strokes I will be cumming everywhere, and just like clock work.... Three, two, ohhhh one..... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" I let out this loud moan, and your ears prick as you hear me starting to cum all over my exposed chest!

I can see you bite down hard on your lip as you watch me climax up onto my chest while watching you touch yourself. You can see and hear me moaning as your orgasm creeps up on you and like a bang you feel the beating of the drum on your clit and wave after wave of pulsating pleasure thumps inside you and I hear this soft "Yessssss...oh yesss!" in the distance.

I have made an absolute mess, as the sight of you has caused the biggest explosion, ever. I can't believe I moaned so loudly as I came, what made it even better was hearing you moan in the distance. I'm still coming down from the massive high and I look over to you as you raise your cup of tea in appreciation of what has just happened as if to say thanks, and you pull your nightie together and tie it up before walking back inside.

Still exhausted and frozen with amazement I slump down in my chair and I think to myself, I wonder will ever see you again?