My New Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "I know, and I can't wait until later."

Dot said, "I wish someone would kiss me like that. I'm cooking a goulash this evening, so it doesn't matter when you come back. I'm planning for around eight. If you think you will be much later than that then let me know."

Carol kissed her, and Dot whispered, "He is gorgeous."

She then hugged Tom and kissed him on the cheek. He felt the weight of her breasts on his chest. She said, "Tom, thanks for that lovely gift and the beautiful flowers and vase that you gave Carol. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

They left. The first valuation was a son selling his father's house. There were several interesting pieces there. Tom offered three hundred pounds which was accepted. The man would also help with the loading of the van. The second house was a daughter selling her mother's flat. There were some beautiful pieces there. The daughter had no class where then mother had lots of taste and class. She wouldn't have any of this junk in my house. "

Tom fined her for this comment by offering two hundred pounds. This was accepted, and Saturday morning at eight they would come to collect. It was twenty to eight when they arrived back at Carol's house. Carol said, "I must tell you this. Five years ago there was the Christmas staff night out. I was drunk. Carswell got a taxi and brought me back to the office. We kissed and fumbled about. To cut a long story short. I gave him a blow job. On the first day after the Christmas break, I went to his office to say that he had abused his position. He then played back a recording of what I had done. I was mortified. He told me that if I didn't do what he wanted he would sack me and I wouldn't get a job in this industry again. I hate that man."

Tom asked, "What did he want you to do?"

She replied, "Give him a blow job at his demand. I haven't been summoned for over three years now, but I believe one of the young secretaries is now doing it. I wish that I could get inside his computer, but it's impossible. He uses a password master system which changes the password every time you use it. The guy from the IT company that supports our system told me that the filth on his hard drive is disgusting. Hopefully, soon I will be out of it. We had better get in the house. You bought well tonight. That woman was a bitch, and you handled her beautifully."

He said, "Thank you for telling that. If the opportunity arises, I will sort him out. At the weekend I will take you to the properties that I can use. I think that you will be impressed."

They kissed then went into the house. Dot was wearing a very risqué outfit that left nothing to the imagination. She asked Tom to pour the Champagne and suggested having a drink as the meal was simmering and just needed to be served. She asked how the valuations had gone and Carol told her. She laughed when she told her about the woman. They chatted for a while and finished the second bottle. Tom opened the Chablis. The meal was excellent. Dot was an excellent cook. They finished goulash. Dot said, "You two take a bottle into the lounge. I hate coming into a dirty kitchen in the morning. I will join you in a minute."

They went into the lounge. They kissed and touched for several minutes. Carol said, "Go into the kitchen and flirt with Dot. Compliment her on the meal and her outfit. Then bring her in here, and you will find me naked."

They kissed, and he went into the kitchen. Dot was busy stacking the dishwasher. She smiled when she saw him. He said, "Dot, that was a beautiful meal. I enjoyed every mouthful. You are a wonderful cook. I'm in the process of setting up a business. I would love to get your advice. Is it possible that we could have a chat about it soon?"

She replied, "Darling, thanks for the compliments. Give me your mobile number then we can WhatsApp. Carol and I both find you very attractive. I'm sure in the future you will find that we will do anything that you want."

He gave her his mobile number. She wrote it on a piece of paper. Then came to him and took him into her arms. They kissed. She was a great kisser. Their hands explored each other's bodies. Her boobies felt wonderful. She was caressing his now hard cock. She had a beautiful touch.

She was wearing a short skirt. She undid the button and the zip. It fell to the floor. She was wearing crotchless lingerie. His hand went between her legs. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. He slid a finger into her wet pussy which she gripped tightly. She said, "Let's go to Carol. We will make your cock so hard. Do Carol first as I played when you were working."

As they left the kitchen, Tom took a kitchen roll with him. Carol was naked in the lounge. Dot then stripped. They both had beautiful bodies. Carol suggested that they go to Dot's King Size bed as she wanted to go on top. They went upstairs. What happened in the next forty-five minutes was unbelievable. Tom lay on the bed with Carol on the left and Dot on the right. He was fingering both of their smooth wet pussies. They were both playing with his hard cock. They were each licking and sucking around the bulbous tip. It felt wonderful. One would take the full length in her mouth then the other would do the same.

After fifteen minutes Carol went on top. She was rubbing the tip of his cock against her big hard clit. Tom then positioned Dot in a way that allowed her to suck Carol's tits and let him finger her wet pussy. He put three sheets of kitchen roll under her pussy. He then explained to her that he was going to stimulate her g-spot and soon she would feel that she needed to pee. When she felt this, she was to relax and enjoy what he was doing to her.

Carol then took all of Tom's cock inside her. She had slow, powerful movements. She was gripping him at the base and tip of his cock. He was rubbing her big clit with the index and middle fingers of his left hand. Carol now had a commanding rhythm going and was pounding his cock. Tom's index and middle fingers were stimulating the inner wall of Dot's pussy. He was making a come here gesture against the wall of her pussy. The two fingertips were stimulating her g-spot.

They kept going like this for thirty minutes. Then Carol had a massive orgasm. She held his cock inside her. Just before Carol's orgasm, he felt Dot relax. He continued with the come here movement of his fingertips but with a little more force. He sensed that Dot was going to cum. He withdrew his two fingers as Dot began to tremble and shake. Then the squirting started. For the next forty-five seconds, she squirted. The kitchen roll absorbed all of her cum. Dot said, "I have never had an orgasm like that in my life. I have never squirted before. My whole body was trembling. What an amazing experience."

Carol said, "That looked wonderful. I had a strong orgasm, but that was unbelievable. Your cock goes so deep. It's an awesome feeling. Thank you for giving me the flowers and the vase. I believe our lives are changing."

Dot needed a drink. They all went down to the lounge. Tom's cock was flaccid. Carol was asking about where the Auction House would be. Then Tom was honest and told them that his landlady was Dr May Carter. They were lovers. She had offered him the old stables at her house, and there was several barns but the one next to the stables.

He also told them that Lady Jean Smart would be helping in both businesses. Lady Margie Watson and her daughter Beth Robertson and her daughter Sam Robertson. Who is known on television as the three generations would also be helping in both businesses.

He told them that they could come and see it all at the weekend. Jean already had an Architect working on the plans. They would put in a mezzanine flooring which would double the storage space for both units.

Carol said, "This is unbelievable. We can't fail with the three generations; they are the hottest thing on all the Antique television programmes. Lady Jean is in a class of her own. To work with them is a dream. I can't wait to start. We must keep this quiet. If Carswell hears about this, he will do everything to prevent it. When it gets closer to the opening, I will check out all the key employees of Carswell. Every one of them would leave."

Dot excused herself saying that she was exhausted. She said that she would sleep in Carol's room. She also asked Tom if he would like her to wake him early for a session. He told her that he would enjoy that. She kissed Tom and Carol and left. Tom and Carol went upstairs and made love. Carol said, "This has been the best day of my life."

12