All Comments on 'My New Life as a Slave Ch. 03'

by fairydust22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
eating another massters cum load

another brilliant story. so very erotic and very horny awesome writing. do hope there more of this story to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
like it

great story. keep up the good work!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
ewww

Okay I was totally feeling this story until it got to what basically amounted to scat play yuck and double yuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are one sick dude.

Can't believe that u were able to post this on here. A slave forced to eat her own blood and shit?

Sicko.

keairankeairanalmost 14 years ago
bleggh

Last bit of the story was absolutely disgusting. Other than that though this is starting to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
useful?

OK, you suck - stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow . . .

not sexy at all - just gross. I hope you can reconnect with humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore the Insults!

I'm appalled people are telling you that you need to 'reconnect with humanity' or that they are shocked you could post this on here. I'm not a fan of scat or blood play either but everyone has their own likes, kinks, fetishes and such and shouldn't be judged or insulted for them. I mean, come on people, you willingly clicked on a story under the incest/taboo/non-consensual tags. There are plenty of people who would say the same things about your interests and they wouldn't be anymore right than you are about this author.

cariboo51cariboo51over 9 years ago
your slave story

I like the general content and the passion of your heroine.I think you would do well to edit more closely.Overall your story is good and just needs a little help. Don't stop writing as you do have talent,but you also need to do the work required to make your stories more readable and realistic.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago

I just want to say that I thought making her eat her own shit was going too far. I'm not into that and some warning would have been nice. Other than that good job :)

Thank you for acknowledging that you have spelling mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous