All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 02'

by sissy_traci

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Jerome's side order

I Was surprised as realization hit me like a fucking freight train ! An when must sister in law shows Up, anda does my Lake Up in preparation for my evenig fuck by Jerome with my wife in high presance ! Why was she doing this shit to me, just because i was fantazising about then guy who was making passes @ her, while I was fully dressed like a woman and stroking Off.

Even to cruelly force me to suck a mans 9 inch thick cock, even though I wound Up finding it so delicouse, It was still wrong & then I'm basically fucking raped while my bitch of a wife not only watches but cheers ir on, at after that horrible pain was replaced by the imense anal pleasure, I felt some what better, also.while at the gym other day a beggar blew me a kiss, was I becoming more feminin by the by the day , since Jeromy now fucked me constantly durring the day & at night when he gives it to me, Inch by meaty inch he does it so gently and does it like my lover, and a true gentleman after my heart (I'm beginning to fall in list with him)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Visions

That was so beautiful. I was imagining everything that I read. Good story. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Changes

To help Jerome become more feminine are they going make him take hormones to become more feminine if I were like Jerome that is what I would want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope there's more to 'cum'.

For the standard platform of the 'caught & forced cuckold', this is a pretty good start.

It's a bit brief, but all the elements are here.

Thanks, hon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous