My New Neighbor

Story Info
Bobby's summer before college just got bustier.
5.4k words
4.34
45.9k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My New Neighbor

Book 1

My neighbor is a porn star.

"Her name is Annie Ashley. I find out who she is "online" about a week after I first meet her in person. On the internet, Annie Ashley goes by Anna Ashleigh where she runs her own site, 'FireBomb' and poses for different voluptuous magazines. Furthermore, personally, she is a monumentally well-endowed goddess. When she moves into my southern California neighborhood, it's a wonderful start to the summer."

Copyright © 2016 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.


Copyrights:

This story is written, authored, and copyright owned by, Author, Penname Henry C. Roberts. This is a complete work of fiction.

Except what is permitted by the US Copyright Act of 1976, No part of this story or art can be written, reproduced, copied, or stored in a sharing database, or shared without prior written consent of the author.

This story is a work of fiction: names, character, places, location, and ideas are products of the author's imagination. If anything resembles anything actual, it is by coincidence and solely used fictitiously. All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Disclaimer:

This story is for adult only. If you are underage, exit now. Make sure to store this book where minors cannot access it. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story portrays scenes of intercourse, voyeur, hand and Fellatio.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review or contacting the author.

*


It's the summer before college. Like most eighteen-year-olds the summer before college, I am spending my time with video games, Netflix, and girls. The only problem is I have no girlfriend, so I guess just games and Netflix. At this point, I have no experience with girls besides inside my own head. However, this summer I vow to change the 'girl experience' part of my life.

The start of summer, a new neighbor moved into the neighborhood. The new neighbor moved into the house that can be seen from my bedroom window. Her name is Annie Ashley. I find out who she is "online" about a week after I first meet her in person. On the internet, Annie Ashley goes by Anna Ashleigh where she runs her own site, 'FireBomb' and poses for different voluptuous magazines. Furthermore, personally, she is monumentally a well-endowed goddess. When she moves into my southern California neighborhood, it's a wonderful start to the summer.

When I first heard about our new neighbor, I knew nothing about her and hadn't seen her. I believe most of the block knew about the same. Two days after moving next-door, Annie told my mother while checking her mail that she runs her own website and is recently divorced. Plus, she mentioned that she travels often for work and is happy to find a quiet neighborhood. Ms. Ashley is thirty years old, a divorcee, and next door. When I first hear this bit of knowledge, it is all my eighteen-year-old brain needs to start to day dream. The night my mother met Annie at the mailbox, I overheard her tell this information to my father and she said, "She seems nice and a little bit of an airhead" to him.

The start... Meeting

A week has passed since Ms. Ashley moved into the neighborhood, I see my mother in the kitchen with a new house plant. Admittedly, I know what she is doing.

"Mom, are you going to talk to the lady next door?"

"Why, yes. Would you care to-," is all she is able to say before I cut her off.

"YES! I'll go with you," I said quick and a little too eagerly.

Smiling my mother agrees to let me accompany her to the neighbor's house. I offer to hold the plant, and I sense my mother knows why her horny teenage son wants to go meet the neighbor next door. Recently, I have heard rumors that she is HOT, and I guess my mother has also heard those rumors. She rings the doorbell, and I pray Ms. Ashley is home. She is!

Annie Ashley opens the door smiling. She has her blond hair up in a ponytail and is wearing a loose shirt and short shorts, the type of outfit girls wear to exercise. The smell of Pine Sol tells me, she is wearing the outfit for cleaning.

Even thou her top is loose, I can tell she is stacked, (later I find out her bra size is 36FFFs) and her thighs and wide hips look breathtaking in her shorts. Her legs are long and thick. With her figure, she belongs in a rap video next to Nicki Minaj. In the future, I will swear it is her warm smile and big blue eyes that take my heart during this first meeting.

"Hey, you guys live next door. Right?" she said smiling. "My name is Anneliese."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I am Susan Smith, and this is Bobby. Yeah, we live right next door and want to come by and say, 'HI'. We also have a house warming gift," my mother said as she takes the gift from me and hands our neighbor the plant. "It's nice to meet you, Anneliese."

"Oh, wow. Thanks. Please, call me Annie," Annie said. My eyes cannot get enough of her body. She looks towards me with a smile and says, "Hi. Bobby." Her voice sounds soft, sweet, and sensual.

My eyes glance to the side to avoid being caught staring, and I look back to reply, "Hi,... umm... it's nice to... meet ...you," I said stumbling through the words. My glance goes back over her thighs, crotch, and breast to her eyes. I am too young to realize how obvious this must seem. However, instead of being upset at the little pervert in front of her, she just smiles. This makes me nervous.

Annie and my mother talk for a few minutes. That's when I learn, she is recently divorced, a year ago, and she has worked on the internet for two years. I hear her mention places she travels, and then, I don't hear much. When I dare, I glance at her chest and legs.

Luckily, I did wake from my pervert mind when I hear Annie mention she does not have time to mow her yard. She mentions to my mother, 'she will probably hire a lawn service.' She even asked, "Do you know of a good one?" Hearing a golden opportunity, I jump quick and loudly to the opportunity.

Almost shouting, I say, "I Can! I mean, I need a small job. I can mow your yard."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my mother smiling. She must be thinking about the argument her and my father had with me about getting a summer job just two nights ago. They both suggested flipping burgers or mowing yards. I kept saying, 'I just want to relax and enjoy my summer.' I argued in a few months I would start college, and then, I could get a job. I promised I would get a job when school starts, and they gave in.

"Bobby, are you sure? It is a responsibility that you said you didn't want this summer," my mother replied to me. I know she is giving me a hard time. She has eyes and knows what I am thinking, but I stay strong.

"I did mom, but if it helps our neighbor, Annie, I will. Plus, the job is so close," And, 'she has massive tits, and I want more opportunities to stare,' I think as I replied.

"Oh Bobby, that will be great," Annie said with a smile making her face glow in my eyes. Her soft reply makes my heart sink and my cock rise. "However," my heart sinks, "it's a lot of work. I need the bushes and yard cut. Plus, the pool cleaned. I don't have the equipment, and it will involve a couple days a week at least. Are you sure you want that much of a commitment?"

"Yes! umm sure, I can help. No problem. I can borrow equipment from Dad, and I have looked after our pool. It will be no problem, umm Annie Ma'am," I said trying to keep my eyes from her voluptuous chest, but I fail. I look up to her eyes, and she smiles. My heart and self-confidence grow.

"Well, if you can talk your Dad into letting you use the mower, I guess you may have a job," said my mom with a smirk on her face.

"Sounds great, Bobby, come by tomorrow after lunch," Annie said as her eyes look directly into mine and my soul.

She holds out her hand to me. I take her hand in my hand, and my cock stiffens at the touch of her soft smooth skin. I can barely think or talk. We shake hands in agreement.

"Tomorrow, definitely," I said. Then, I realize, I have to convince my father to loan me his tools. This man will not give me a screwdriver without a speech of ownership, pride, and trust. Now, I need his lawn equipment, away from the house.

After a little more chatting, my mother says, "We need to be on our way. Annie, it's nice to meet you and put a face to the name."

"It's nice to meet you both. Come by anytime," Annie replied as she raises her hand in a slight wave. "See you tomorrow, Bobby."

I wave my hand in an awkward copy of her gesture. The oddly slanted smile on my face goes with my ungainly answer, "Yep, bye. Nice to put a body to a name... I mean, nice to meet you." I stop talking before I sound more uncomfortable.

On the way across our yard, my mother turns to me with a pleasant smile on her face and says, "So, you have a job?"

"Yeah, that just kind of happened, quickly."

"It sure did. Right place at the right time, I guess. Now, how are you going to talk your father into letting you use his tools?"

"I do not know. Any suggestions?"

"Sure, I have three. One, get a job to buy the tools," she said with a smile. "Two, give a Lincoln quality speech, and three, pray." Now, her smile covers her face ear to ear like the Joker as she is enjoying my dilemma.

"Thanks for the help, mom."

Dad

After hearing my mother's suggestions, I head to my bedroom to think. Sitting at my desk, I am unable to concentrate on how to ask. The only thing on my mind is Annie. The wide wonderful curve of her hips, the impressive size of her chest, and her angelic beautify is all I can think about. Her smile seemed to warm my soul. I'm hooked.

I have always enjoyed an hourglass figure, and Annie has the absolute definition of an hourglass figure. My mind keeps reviewing the smooth, soft, firm look of her thick scrumptious thighs in those small shorts. It takes only a few minutes before my cock is rock hard.

Unable to think of no other solution, I decide to relieve my hard-on manually. I jerk off, twice.

Now, with the stress and hormones empty, I am able to think. I have a plan. Maybe, it's not a plan, but at least it's the next step. I am going to wait until after dinner to talk to my father once dinner is over, and he has a drink. After one or two drinks, he will be relaxed. This will be the perfect time to ask.

While I wait, my phone buzzes. It's Ted, my best friend.

Cellphone Screen:

"Did you meet her?"

"Yes"

"Well, She Hot? Huge tits like the rumor's say?"

"Yes"

"Fuck, dude! Why are you holding out details?"

"I think. I am in love."

"Fucker, you can't call dibs before I see her."

"Heart wants what the heart want."

"Text me a picture!!"

"I didn't get one. My mom was with me."

"Pussy. Then, send one of your mom."

"Fuck You and FUCK YOU! Guess who is hired to mow Annie's yard?"

"Annie?? First Name bases?? Not you??"

"Yep, Yep, and Hell Yes."

"Lucky Fucker."

"I have to ask my Dad to use his tools."

"LMFAO"

"Still laughing. Good luck."

"Thanks"

Setting my phone on my bed, I go to find my father.

Walking into the "office', I see my father behind the desk with a Rum&Coke in his hand. This room is called an "office" due to a desk being in the room, but I have never in my life known him to work in here. He has a chair for guest in front of the desk. I take a seat and make small talk.

"I found a job. It's for the summer."

"Great! Good for you. What is it?"

Now, I start my plan with my reply, "It's mowing, yard work, and pool upkeep."

"Sounds good. When do you start?" he asked taking a sip of his drink. I can smell the rum.

"Tomorrow. However, I will need to borrow your equipment."

After thirty seconds of no sound or talking, my father sets his glass down with a clink and finally speaks, "Well, I guess you had a job."

I explain to my father I want to make some money. Even pushing, I try to explain it will help the family with me buying some of my own meals and clothes. Then, I say, "It will be good for me to get out of the house, and I will not need to beg you for money. Right?"

After a five-minute dead air pause, all he said is 'No'. Then, he suggests I go flip burgers.

"Dad, I know, I said, 'I didn't want a summer job,' but this is to help someone, too. And, I will not take the equipment far. It will be just for the new neighbor, next door."

My father says loud, "Help! How is it a hel...," he trails off as his mind catches up, and then dad thinks. A full ten seconds pass that he says nothing. Then, his tone and expression change. "You mean the new hooters, I mean lady, next door?" asked my father with a slight smile on his face.

"Yes, Dad, and her name is Annie. I met her with mom, today. I think mom invited her to our annual cookout."

I know what he is thinking. Let's just say, 'The nut does not fall far from the tree.' My father and I share one thing in common; we both are attracted to the same body type in women. I knew this five years ago when I found a copy of 'Juggs' magazine in his "office". The look on his face tells me, my father is imagining telling his buddies at his monthly poker game, 'My son is spending his summer with Ms. Massive Tits. Yep, that's my boy."

"You will be cutting the yard and cleaning the pool? Think she uses the pool?" he asked now imaging Annie in a bikini, I bet.

"Yes and I don't know. I guess she uses it. Why else would she want it clean?"

"That's a lot of work. Think you will need help?"

"Mom knows I will be asking to use your tools for NEXT DOOR." I emphasize, 'Next Door', so he understands that she knows where I will be working. "Do you think she will be 'OK' with you "helping" me with my new job?"

"OK! OK! I get your point, and yes, you can use them. Just two rules!"

I am overjoyed. He caved in a lot quicker than I could have hoped. I say, "Thanks. Anything. What are the rules?"

"One, you break it, you replace it. Two, tell your mother you begged. Maybe, even tell her I yelled a lot and you cried some."

With a gentle laugh and a handshake, I agree, "Deal. Thanks, Dad."

Next Day

I knock on Annie's door. My heart is racing. All I can think is, 'she forgot or has hired a professional.' She opens the door with a smile. And, to my enjoyment and surprise, she opens the door wearing a green petite bikini top, one that barely holds her over-developed chest. The top covers half of her king-size pillows. They spill over both sides in the micro beach top, and the side edge of one of her areolas has slipped into view. My eyes literally almost explode out of my head.

I am unable to remain kosher and not stare. I yell in my head, 'Look up! Look UP!! She does have eyes'. Finally, I move my glance to her eyes. She gently smiles at me as I notice her blond hair in a ponytail and she smell of sunblock and laundry soap.

"Bobby, you came. You decided to keep our agreement?"

"Yes."

"Great, I am so happy. Come in." Annie said as she steps into her house away from the door.

As she walks, I follow behind her. Since her amazing top is not in my view, I finally glance around the bare entryway. With no pictures or art on the wall, her place gives the feeling she hasn't had time to unpack. Walking into her home, my eyes move back to Annie. Then, I focus down to her derriere in her shorts.

When she walks, her shorts tease with the possibility of seeing the bottom of her firm, big, round backside. Trust me; I am studying her rear harder than I ever studied at school. Couple times, her shorts almost rise high enough to expose her hump. Her shorts are cotton gray and the type used for exercise like the ones I first saw her wearing. Her shorts remind me of what I first thought; Annie's ass belongs in a rap video. The shorts come down to just the bottom of her bum. I know I need to talk. So, I do. I start talking while looking at her ass.

"I am glad you didn't hire anyone. I am not a professional, and you have such a nice ass... oh god, I mean yard," I said. My face turns red as I think, 'Why do I talk?' I did not finish my comment.

Annie stops at the island in her kitchen. "I don't know any trustworthy professionals, and you must be a good yard guy. You're already staring at my ass. Right?" Annie said with a slight laugh as she leans against the island. My eyes are wide like a deer in head lights, and no sound comes from my wide open mouth. "Relax, Bobby. I'm just giving you a hard time. Your mother and you seem nice. I think you'll do a great job," Annie said turning to her fridge. "By the way, it's laundry day, and all I have unpacked that's not dirty is this outfit. Is it OK?"

"Yes, it's awesome," is another perverted teen comment out of my mouth.

She holds her hand out to me and says, "I am glad you like it. Want some water?" I walk to her and take her hand. I pull her into my arms and hold her firm, curvaceous, body to mine. I look into her eyes as she tip-toes and leans her head up to kiss. My lips part in response to her lips. My hand moves up her side and briefly grazes her wonderful breast on the way. I have never felt breasts so vast. My hand barely covers half as it passes to her back.

We embrace passionately. I feel her tongue explore my mouth. I have minimum experience with girls and kissing. So, I follow my instincts. My hands move behind her back to pull her close. Then, Annie takes one of my hands and places it back on her massive chest. I still cannot believe how they feel, so soft and pillowy. With more time, I squeeze their softness.

"Do you like them?" Annie whispered.

I mumble a positive response that sounds like, "hmm mhm."

I feel Annie pull down my light yellow beach shorts. Since the shorts have their own mesh underwear, her lowering frees my growing member. I'm stunned as her soft hand slides down and grabs my semi-stiff cock. She strokes it as it's now free from my shorts. I am stiffening with every pump and pull.

"God, I want you to fuck me," she whispered into my ear. She places my hands on her narrow waist just above her wide hips. "Help lift me," With that, she places her hands on the counter, and I lift her with ease on the counter.

Annie pulls me between her full thick thighs. I see her gray shorts move back and to the side. Her perfect trim crotch comes in view as her loose small shorts open with her legs spread around my waist. I can feel the heat from her crotch. She takes hold of my cock and eases it in position. She whispers, "Be easy. It's been a while, and you're so big." I gently push forward and feel my head enter her tight, soaking wet, warm, soft, magical pussy.

"Oh God, You feel so good. I can't believe how big you are," Annie said in a moan.

"Am I going too fast? Are we going too fast, Annie?"

"No, Bobby. I need you. You're so big," Annie said with a moan as her legs wrap around my waist, and she pulls me closer. "Take me, Bobby. I need you."

I feel her warmth take in a couple inches of my dick. Then, I ease it out of her wonderful hot pussy. I see her massive breast lift as she takes a deep breath. I cannot believe this is happening. I cup one breast as I ease in and out of her warmth. "Oh Annie, I can't believe this. You feel so good," I said with a hand on the counter for support. My free hand presses into her voluptuous pillow. My fingers slide under the small petite top and grope her bare breast. It is the best feeling ever.

"Deeper, Bobby... Ohhh mmm, Bobby," Annie said breathing harder between moans.

12