My New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my pace increases, I notice a look of passion on her face. She leans in close to my lips. I take the cue. With a hand fondling her chest, I lean down and kiss her. Our lips meet with heat and passion. After a few minutes of making-out and thrusting, she pulls back from the encounter and says while breathing hard, "Are you thirsty?"

"What?"

"Do you want some water?"

"Huh?" I said not able to speak.

"Do you want some water before you do the yard? Also, you just said what feels good?"

"What...," I said as my eyes focus from my dream. I'm standing at the kitchen island, and Annie is next to the fridge's water dispenser with a glass in her hand held out slightly.

"It's hot outside. Some water to hydrate you?" Annie said standing at the fridge.

My head clears. I wake up. I realize, I had a day dream about fucking the neighbor. I can't believe this happened. This has never happened before. Now, she is talking to me, and I cannot think. All I can do is think about fucking her.

"Ummm. I... Sure, thanks," I said taking the glass and drinking. "Thanks, I should go start. Will you be around, today?"

"Yes, I have some chores and work to do. Then, I might try to get some more sun. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, I will," I said as I almost run out of the house.

Starting the mower, I begin on the front yard. The entire time I am pushing the mower around the yard; my mind is on my day dream. I think about how my hands on her round firm hips felt. Also, I recall the heat and moisture from easing inside of her. For a daydream, it felt real. God, if I was horny before, now, I am a volcano in a movie, primed to explode with the slightest touch.

As I finish the front, I turn to the side yard by the garage. Looking up, I see Annie walk from out the garage with a bag of trash in her hand. She drops the bag in the trash can and waves. I wave back and watch as she walks through the gate and around to the back. I continue my work for another pass over her yard. Then, my perverted teen mind registers. She said, 'I might try to get some sun.' The pool is in the backyard.

Walking twice as fast as before, I finish both sides of the yard and head to the back in record time. I hope I'm correct. I hope to open the gate to the back yard and see Annie, sun tanning. My brain and nuts are dying to find out what's behind the gate.

I unlock the gate and open it. I ease the mower inside the backyard. The smell of fresh cut grass follows the mower. With smoothness and efficacy, I get through the gate and lock it. My mind is on the prize of finding out what Annie is doing. If an evil monster was waiting behind the gate, I am so focused; I would handle it like a ninja, maybe.

Annie is lying face down on her pool chair with her blond hair still in a ponytail laying to the right side of her head. She is sun tanning like I hoped. However, what I see is beyond my wildest dreams. She is topless! Also, if you need a cherry on top of the semi-nude Annie sundae, she has removed her short, and the G-string bikini bottom she has on leaves her full, round, plump ass covered only by a string swallowed between butt-heaven.

To recap, Annie is sun tanning in her back yard basically nude. She is lying face down, so her wonderful pillow breasts are pressing into the lounge chair. Spilling out from the sides of her torso are ample amounts of bare side-boob. When she hears me approach, she lifts slightly to wave. I wave back stunned, even more of her chest is exposed during the greeting.

A minute passes before I gain the ability to resume my work. Lucky for me, she is the sun tanning type who closes her eyes while tanning. I smell sunblock as I try to gain bodily control. I have to resume some type of work before she gets suspicious, so I do.

With the pool in the backyard, there isn't much grass. The entire backyard probably takes about twenty minutes to finish, but this seems to be the fastest twenty minutes of life. It's Newton's Law of Relativity at work. Ever pass that I am able to see Annie, I take at a snail's pace, but every pass away, I go as fast as possible. When I can see her, I try to absorb the scene in its entirety. I can barely keep from staring when she is in view. At least twice, during my work, Annie shifts her head and catches my ogling. To my amazement, she stays and says nothing.

After I finish with the mowing, I leave the mower turned off at the gate. Lucky for myself, I plan to return tomorrow to cut the hedges. Any longer staring at Annie, I will either explode or be lost in insanity. I walk to her tanning by the pool to say, 'bye'. As I approach, I reach into my pocket and pull out my iPhone. The view of her sizable rump in the air and her voluptuous breasts spilling from the sides of her torso cause my groin to be on full alert, again. I capture the view with my phone thinking, 'Ted will die.'

"I.... umm... Annie, I am done for today," I said with my hand and phone in my pocket standing next to her. I try to keep my eyes off her ass and tits. I haven't won that battle all day, and I don't start, now.

"Great. Thanks, Bobby. I hope you don't mind me tanning. You're nice, so I felt comfortable."

"Umm... Sure. It's cool. It's a great day. Real sunny," I said trying to seem light. Trying to make a joke I say, "Just don't get burnt."

"Oh, right! Am I red?"

"Maybe, a little"

"Oh, Bobby, there is some sun block at my feet. Can you help put some on my back?" she asked with a relaxed comfort in her tone.

I step next to her feet. I bend over and pick up the sunblock. The bottle is slippery. Never having put lotion on a girl before, I decide to ask, "Should I drip it on you and spread it around? Or does it need to be rubbed in some?"

"It's best if it's rubbed in. Is there room on the chair for you to kneel over my legs?"

"I think so," saying as I step over her feet. I place a hand on the edge of the chair by her hips and kneel down straddling her thighs. "This work?"

"Yeah"

As I sit back on my feet about to pour the sunblock in my hand, I feel my shorts shift up due to the strain of the position, and my dick falls free from my shorts. Stunned, I am not sure what to do. I glance around and see the privacy fence does just that, it gives us privacy. Before I decide, my hand takes hold of my cock and strokes it.

"Hurry! I might burn. Come on Bobby. Put it all over."

Glancing around I do not see where I set the lotion, but my eyes stop of her bare, full, sizable rear-end. I start stroking faster. My hand continues its trained behavior. Years of practice, my hand knows its assignment during masturbation and does it, well.

"Ok, I will. All over you, right? " I replied to Annie's ass. My rock hard cock just inches over her ass. Feeling my nuts swell, I know I cannot last long. With the day dream earlier and watching her tan, I am so fucking horny.

"Yes, Ok. Hurry Bobby. I need it all over. Come on Bobby."

With that encouragement, I stroke faster and faster. As my hand brings me to the edge, I moan, "I almost have it."

Then, I do. I shoot a massive rope across her back and ending in a drip on her rear. Another stream fires out, since I'm able to make this shot pause a second, it fires farther. The tip of the second rope goes to the side and just a bit of it lands on her over spilling side-boob. I few drops of cum fall on her ass, and the last rope fires out far and the tip lands in her hair tracing down her back to the bottom. I cannot believe it. I had just came all over the neighbor.

"Oh God, It's warm, Bobby. It must have been in the sun. Don't forget to rub it in. Thanks for helping me."

I pause at first. I do not want to touch my own semen, but I do want to touch her. So, I massage my cum into Annie's back and neck. My fingers slide a little low and touch the side of her breasts. I think, 'I can die'. She doesn't even tell me to stop. My fingers brush her side cleavage a few times as I rub my cum on her back.

After a minute, I see the cum on her ass. Now, I am daring.

"Annie, you said, 'all over'? Some lotion fell on your rear. Should I?"

She giggles with a slightly nervous tone. However, she seems to have no clue I just came on her.

"Yes, it's ok with me. I don't need a red butt, right?" she replied.

I do as she says. As I run my hands over her butt, my cum wet cock head rubs on her thigh. I cannot believe this has happened. After I finish, I stand and my dick slides back inside my shorts.

"Thanks for your help today, Bobby. I will see you tomorrow for the hedges. Right?"


"Yep, thank you. It was... umm... fun. I mean...nice. Thanks, for the job," I said leaving her backyard with the mower. That night, I jerk off again thinking about her by the pool.

To be continued...

Copyright © 2016 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.

12