My New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady is a foot shorter than Annie and has dark black hair lying down her back. Also, her chest, believe it or not, is larger than Annie's. Except, the lady's breasts appear to be bought by the way they torpedo from her torso. I take her hand softly and shake in greeting. Her dark eyes look into my brown eyes. I can feel her judging me in an instance. Her nod to Thor makes him step back.

Annie says from the couch, "Bobby, this is Miss. Foxx. She is my agent."

I look Miss. Foxx directly in the eyes and use my best confident smile as I say, "Nice to meet you, Miss. Foxx. Your perfume smells wonderful." Kissing ass never hurts.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith. It's my pleasure to meet you."

Mr. Smith? How does she know my last name? Have they talked about me? Miss. Foxx speaks formally with no hint of an accent. Also, her professional appearance and tone give the idea with one word she can make you vanish. Her monstrous entourage helps this appearance.

"Mr. Smith, sit," Miss. Foxx said pointing to a chair as she returns to her seat next to Annie.

I take a seat and say, "Please, call me Bobby. If it's Ok with you."

"OK, Bobby, if you call me Foxx. So Annie has shared with you what she does for a living," Miss. Foxx said as a statement, not a question.

"Yes, but don't worry. I promise to keep it a secret."

"I'm not worried. You seem special," Miss. Foxx said leaning close so I can hear, "and, I will keep the secret that you have explored all of and only Annie's stuff on her site, twice."

When I sit shocked and do not reply, Miss. Foxx continues, "So, Bobby, What brings you over here, today?"

"I...I just came to say, 'Hi', and see if Annie was bored. Just outside of town is a nature reserve called, The Falls. It's pretty, quiet, and nature."

"I love nature, Bobby, but I am not sure how long Foxx will be here. We might have to go another time," said Annie. I glance over to her and our eyes meet. We both smile.

"Silly girl, if she turns you down, I will go with you. You're sweet and a stud. Think you can handle a retired porn star, Bobby?" Miss. Foxx said flirtatiously.

"Umm... Ma'am, I don't know. I...umm, but ..."

"I know. You are not here for me. It's a shame. How about you and the boys go have a Coke? Let us girls finish up. We will be quick."

"Ok, sure," I said waiting a minute before standing. Then, as I see Thor turn to the kitchen, I stand and follow.

Entering the kitchen, the guards are sitting at the table. Both men are drinking a beer. I open the fridge and find a Coke. Joining the mountains at the table, I feel dwarfed by their size.

Thor says to me, "Sorry, no baby bottles, or we would have poured it for you." Both roar with laughter.

"It's fine. I'm good. So, you're Thor and you're? Zeus?"

"Nope, George," replied the second man. George is Asian like Miss. Foxx. Except, he's the size of two Sumo wrestlers combined and close to the height of Thor.

"So, you guys are part of a boy band or Miss. Foxx's bodyguards?"

Both men lower their beers and give me the hardest look I have ever received. Their eyes make my soul leave trying to run from the damage my body is about to receive. When they resume drinking, my soul returns.

"We are whatever the fuck Miss. Foxx says we are. If you must know, Miss. Foxx comes from a, let's say, 'a supportive family'," growled George.

"OK," I said and remained quiet.

The two men drink in silence for what seems like an entirety. Then, George the talkative one says, "How the fuck, did you," he implies some young, scrawny, and pathetic boy, "...get Annie to open up? She is never friendly to men."

"Because, I do whatever the fuck Miss. Ashley asks me to do."

Both giants explode with laughter. Once they settle down, Thor says, "Guess, you OK, kid." With that said, we talk about sports for the next half an hour. Then, we hear Miss. Foxx call us back to the living room.

Walking into the living room, George says, "Good luck, Romeo. I hope I don't have to kill you."

I stand in the living room close to where I sat prior. George takes his place behind Miss. Foxx with Thor standing on the other side of the room like before. I stand nervously glancing around the room. My eyes lock on Annie's, and she is smiling. I smile and relax, some. After a moment, I think to myself, 'Should I sit? Or be respectful, I wait?' Miss. Foxx saves me when she says, "Please, sit down, Bobby. We need to talk."

"OK," I said sitting on the chair.

"Annie tells me a lot about you, Bobby. You start college in the fall?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What are you studying?"

"Drinking," I said at an attempt at humor. Miss. Foxx's face stays unfazed. However, I hear Thro sneaker behind me. Miss. Foxx looks up and her eyes fire daggers at the mountain. "Miss. Foxx, I am planning to study Mechanical Engineering. I hope to build cars."

"Call me Foxx, Bobby. Do you like, Annie?" Miss. Foxx said with a soft pleasant look returning to her face. Her question is direct and like one a parent would ask.

"Yes," I replied. Her direct question deserved a direct answer.

Her dark eyes study me for a minute before saying, "Good. Good. I think of Annie as a daughter. I have known her, her entire career. I was finishing mine when she started, so you could say I took her under my wing. Bobby, do you how many clients, I have?"

"One," I said after thinking a second.

"Correct, you're cute and smart. Such a catch. I am tired and have some calls to make," said Miss. Foxx. Then turning to Annie she says, "You don't mind if I rest here. Do you, dear?"

"Of course not," said Annie.

"Now, I am not telling you what do, but if you have nothing to do, why don't you take Bobby up on his previous offer and visit this fall."

"Yeah, you still want to show me around, Bobby?"

"YES!" I almost yell.

With a soft giggle, Miss. Foxx says, "Great, then it's settled. I will rest, and you two see the town. Thor, give Bobby the keys. You need a safe vehicle to use, Bobby."

"Your car? The Escalade, ma'am?"

"Yes. Yes, Bobby. It's just a car. Go on now."

Thor steps next to me. His tree size hand slams into my chest as he gives me the keys. The weight of his trunk feels like a real tree fell on me. As I reach up to grasp the keys, Thor leans down and says, "Don't scratch it, Romeo."

At the moment I receive the keys, Annie stands and walks out of the room. She heads upstairs. I assume to her bedroom to change.

Miss. Foxx is texting on her phone. She curses in a language I don't understand. After five minutes, Miss. Foxx looks over at me.

"Bobby, Annie has a photo-shoot in a week. I don't like her going without someone joining her for safety. You want her to be safe, so you will escort her. Right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Does she want me to go with her?"

"Well, you won't know if you don't ask. Speak of the devil, here she comes."

Turning to the stairs, I see Annie walking down the steps. She definitely changed her outfit. She replaced the business suit for a pair of jean shorts and a T-shirt. The shirt if form fitting and shows a small amount of her mid-drift and cleavage. Annie left her blond hair down, and her white sneakers complete the look.

Annie walks over to Miss. Foxx. Annie leans down and both ladies say, "Bye" to each other with a kiss on the cheek. Annie walks over to me as I am standing by the door, and she takes a hold of my hand with our fingers interlacing.

"Ready to go, Bobby?"

"Yep."

In the Escalade, I say, "Wow, this car is awesome," from the driver's seat of the black Cadillac Escalade. Of course, I have to adjust the seat from fitting a mountain to a man.

"Yep, Foxx knows how to travel in style."

"You can say that again. Man, I think this car would drive its self. Not to mention just how stylish it looks. Man, is Foxx's family the mob?" I said driving down the road.

Annie doesn't say anything for a few minutes. Then she replies, "If I told you, you might wake up with a horse head in your bed."

I laugh and she laughs. "Great, Godfather reference. If you like football and video games, I might be falling in love," I said glancing over at her, and she glances back with a smile. We both ride in silence.

"Well, I do like football, but I haven't played many video games. I need more experience."

"Deal."

We continue talking for the remainder of the drive. I learn about Annie's start in the nude modeling world, and her relationship with Miss. Foxx. The more I learn about Miss. Foxx, the more I am convinced she is part of the mob. Annie talks about her hometown in Northern California.

We arrive at The Falls. The parking lot for the State Reserve is a dirt/pebble area. I turn off the engine after parking. As I exit the SUV, I say, 'Wait' to Annie. Being the proper gentleman, I circle around the hood and open her door. Annie smiles and kisses my cheek.

"It's so quiet and gorgeous here, Bobby."

"Yes, I always liked this place. Wait till you see the falls."

We hike the nature trail down to the falls. The trail leads down into a sink hole. On the opposite side of the trail, the falls can be observed. The long falling water splashes causing a mist. The mist reflects the light causing the different colors to sparkle. It's magical. After enjoying nature, we head back to the SUV. Annie stands by the SUV's passenger door; I do not unlock the car until I am close enough to open the door for her.

As my right-hand grabs the door handle, my left-hand presses the unlock button on the remote. A split second after the car unlocks, and before I can open the door, Annie turns to face me. Her hands move to the side of my face. Her hands lower my head and our lips meet. She kisses me like I kissed her by the pool.

The hand with the SUV remote instinctively encircles around her waist. I pull her close to me and kiss her back, passionately. When her lips part as we kiss, my lips part in response to her lead. Before I know it, my tongue is exploring her mouth at the moment the taste of her cherry lip balm registers in my taste buds. We kiss for a moment.

Then, I open the passenger door while we kiss. As we continue to smash our lips into each other's lips, I place my hands on Annie's hips. With ease, just like my daydream in her kitchen, I lift her on the passenger seat. Also, just like my daydream, her legs wrap around my waist and pull me closer to her. Our make-out continues as my hand holding the keys drop them on her seat. With both hands free, they explore Annie's body. Annie's hands have wrapped around my head with her fingers occasionally running through my hair.

Realizing how close this is to my dreams about her, I pinch the back of her arm. She responded by stopping our make-out and saying pissed, "Owe, What the fuck was that for?"

"Oh shit, I was just checking."

"Checking what?"

"If this was a dream?"

"Really, Bobby! We were already kissing. I believe your hands almost made it to second base, and you decide to use that bad line?" she said still upset.

"Seriously, it's not a line. I wanted to check this wasn't a dream, again."

"Again?" Annie replied with a soft curious tone seeming less pissed, "You have dreamed about kissing me?"

"I...umm...yeah."

We resumed kissing, but the passionate left the moment.

"We should head back, Bobby. Foxx will need her car, soon."

"OK," I said leaning in for one last kiss. Even though I fucked up, Annie still kisses me as my hands roam her ass and thighs. This is good.

On our way back to Annie's house, I decide to attempt a little detour.

"Want to start your experience?"

"What?" replied Annie with confusion in her voice.

"You'll see," I said with a smile as I pull into the parking lot of AWESOME ARCADE. I park, and as I am getting out, I say, "Wait." Coming around to the passenger door, I open it, and Annie steps out of the SUV.

With a smile, Annie says, "Thank you. Where are we?"

"AWESOME ARCADE. Inside, they have the single best video game ever made. It's a great stress reliever. Would you have stress, Ma'am? Maybe a horny neighbor trying to get past second base?"

"Yes, I think I have a lot of stress from all my horny neighbors," Annie said with an ear to ear smile.

As I hold the door open for her to enter the arcade, I reply, "All!"

Walking behind Annie, we stop at the counter for some tokens. I hand a five to the guy behind the counter, Jim by his name tag. He hands me back a small Dixie cup with twenty tokens in it. "Thanks," I said as I take Annie's hand. We enter deeper into the semi-dark arcade. The smell of burnt popcorn fills the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jim looking Annie over.

We approach the game we came for, House of the Dead.

"House of the Dead, sounds a little evil, Bobby."

"Trust me, its fun," I said dropping four tokens in the machine's slot and pulling the gun for its brace. "Now, basically, the object is to kill the evil dead people trying to kill you. I'll start."

"'Evil dead people trying to kill you', yep, doesn't sound evil at all."

I just glance at her in reply to her smart-ass remark. However, after a minute, she was getting into the game. Annie tells me, "Bobby that one isn't completely dead," a minute later, "Bobby, two are coming."

"Come here," I said holding my free hand towards her to join me.

"I don't know, Bobby."

With a slight step to the side as I drop two dead, my hand gently grasps Annie's arm. She doesn't resist as I pull her in front of me. I say, "Hold my gun."

"OK."

One hand holds her wrist to help her aiming in the beginning. I tell her, "Just pull the trigger, and I'll help aim." When her ammo runs out, I pull her hand to aim off the screen and say, "Fire off screen to reload."

"OK," she replied. While reloading, we die. Annie says, "Continue Bobby."

I drop four more tokens in the machine and step behind her again. I help aim for a minute before dropping both hands to her waist. With Annie's hair all laying on her left shoulder, her neck is exposed on her right-side. I lower my lips to her neck and kiss her neck. Annie moans in response.

"Are you trying to distract me, Bobby? The dead are going to get me."

"Sorry, just playing my part as the horny neighbor," I said as I kiss her neck again. Then, I just stand behind her holding her as she kills the dead. After ten minutes, we are on our last continue. I drop the final four tokens in the machine and say stepping to the side, "This is our last continue, Annie."

"You should play some. I have been taking all the turns."

"No, it's cool. You look like you're having fun. I'm going to take your picture."

"My picture?"

"Yes, to remember your start with video games," I said pulling my phone from my pocket. I hold it up as I take a couple pictures of Annie.

"Bobby!" she said with a soft flirty tone. "I'm dead, now. You killed me."

"I will revenge your death, princess. Your memory will live on," I said pulling Annie into a hug. We kiss in the middle of the arcade.

Twenty minutes later, we walk into Annie's house. It's oddly quite for being occupied by 2 giants and a retired porn star mob princess. After shutting Annie's door, Annie walks up to me with a note.

"They left, Bobby. Foxx left you a note."

"Left? How? We have their vehicle."

"I don't know. Read the note."

Unfolding the piece of paper with my name written on it, I read, "Bobby, I called for a car. We needed to go. Use the SUV to take Annie wherever she needs to go. You can return the vehicle at the airport next weekend. Don't forget to ask her." signed Foxx.

"Ask me what?"

"I... umm... I guess ask do you want me to drive you around and to the airport?"

"Yes, of course. You don't mind?"

"No, I would love to be your driver. Then, I get to see you. I mean help you, more. Why don't you have your own car?"

"Before coming here, I lived in New York City, so I didn't need one there, and I haven't had time to buy one. Hey, want to see my dress for the party?"

"Yeah."

Annie bounces up her steps to her room. Pacing around her living room, I notice she still hasn't unpacked completely. She doesn't have family photos on the tables or art pieces on the wall. After a few minutes, I decide to rest. Just as I settle into her couch and glance to the steps, I see Annie coming down the staircase.

Music plays in my ears and everything goes in slow motion. If life can emulate a movie, this moment in time chose to come from a movie. Annie has only taken two steps when her descent slows to a snail's pace. With the instrumental music to My Girl filling my ears, I absorb the sight of Annie's dress in pieces at a time. She is wearing a jet black spaghetti strap satin dress.

Annie's dark dress accents her blond hair which is flowing down her back. Her hair bounces with each step down behind her shoulders. The spaghetti strap is a thin dark piece of satin material that runs far below the start of her cleavage. The dress's neckline doesn't exist. The dress is open and cut so deep it reveals a major canyon of cleavage before finally forming completely into a solid dress around her torso. The jet black satin dress grips her waist and hugs her hips so tight the garment has to be painted on her.

When Annie smiles at my open mouth expression, she gives an 180-degree turn standing three steps up from the bottom to model the dress entirely. Her rear end is displayed like a trophy inside the black satin, and the dress hugs her thighs as it falls to just inches past her firm voluptuous rump. As Annie turns back to face me, I notice an inch split in the bottom seam of the dress. The length of the dress teases with every breath she takes to reveal more of her private area below the waist.

"What do you think, Bobby?" Annie asked as she steps in front of me.

My jaw still rests in my lap, and I'm unable to utter a solid word.

"Bobby! Is it bad?"

"No, you're gorgeous," I said finally able to speak.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Copyright © 2016 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.