Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 7 years ago
establish details

Hi, The story is in the mature section, it may have been a little better if the ages of the two characters had been established, I didn't know at the end whether the superman with the 9"cock was an older man, or young man.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 7 years ago
Ages WERE (sort of) established...

...Clare/Claire was described as "45-years-old" as she stood on the steps to Alan's homr. Alan was described as "a much younger (than Claire) man" in the chapter description.

My only gripe: Why the "nine-inch cock"?

-Rei

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Rei's comments

Thanks for the feedback. Slopping editing let the Clare / Claire typo occur. You're right, I should have established ages more clearly. Alan is in fact 42 at this point in time.

So what's wrong with a 9" cock. Works for me... literally.

Cheers SB1

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Sir W's Comments

Thanks for your feedback.

Agreed. Need to get better at this. As this is only my second posting to this site I am still working out some of the finer points.

Cheers

SB1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Not a bad start for a newbie! Read both of your stories and found them to be very expressive and 'hot'! Gave them fives and look forward to your future output. Thank you for your stories. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Show, don't tell us when someone is coming. Screaming they're about to come and that they've arrived is so lazy and not sexy. Whenever I see, "I'm cuuuummmmiiiing!" I hear it in Oprah's voice like when she makes a big announcement. That's not a slam on Oprah, but it's probably not what writers envision when they throw that overused trope out for us to roll our eyes at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBarak1@SBarak1
Took a break from writing but something recently stirred me to take up my pen and start again. I have now published 10 chapters in my new series 'A Guy Called Ben' with more in the pipeline. While writing this series a distraction caused me to start writing about a chap on a ...