All Comments on 'My New Panty Boy'

by garamel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

I too enjoy the feel of panties, and my wife has bought me several pair, I wear them daily. When she is not around I can't help myself and will masturbate either into the panties or a silky gown. I can't wait to read part 2 to see how far she will push him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sooooo sexy

I can't wait to read how she is going to take this forward with him wearing her underwear. I am sitting here wearing a pair of my wife's thongs, they are really comfortable and sexy. I too just love to masterbate in them, gets me really hot. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More to Come

The next part is going to be posted soon,I promise. I have handed this account over to Glenn, look for the rest of the story to be posted here but the balance and further adventures to be posted un der the name Millicent or something like that.

Millie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Abrupt End

Good story but it seems unfinished. I would have liked it more if it had continued past where you ended it. However, nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOTTT !!!

OMGosh, this submission has made my tight VS microfiber thong thoroughly soaked. I simply have to change into a dry pair now......Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy..................xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous