My New Pet Robot 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept pushing down, taking a snort of air as I felt it fill her mouth. She gave a slight gulp and my head slipped into her throat. I gasped with pleasure, hands tightening to fists. She pushed down till her lips met her thumb at the bottom.

Fire and ice mixed. As she drew back I groaned, groaning again as her tongue played over my head and her lips bobbed on it. My hand took her leg, my fingers brushing up her inner thigh, my forefinger finding her nub and stroking it.

She wriggled, pressing against it as she opened her legs slightly, letting it part her slit and bring my middle finger and thumb to stroke her plump outer lips, the fine hair rolling under them. She swallowed it down again, giving a couple of bobs at the bottom, mixing fire and ice again.

I rubbed faster as I felt my pleasure build even though she'd stopped and was 'only' licking. My breath was shortening and my hips restless as she went down for a third time, bobbing on my head in and out as my hips gave a final thrust.

She pulled back and sucked and swallowed as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. I lay in bliss, my hand holding her knee as I looked through unseeing eyes, wanting nothing more than to touch her. She licked the final drops then swivelled around to cuddle into me.

She drew her leg up over my thighs, her head resting on my chest. I wrapped my arms over her shoulders, giving her a hug. She kissed my cheek with the side of her mouth. Time could freeze now. I wanted this moment to last forever, hold it in my memory for eternity.

She thought of duty first, stirring. "You can take me for lunch."

"We can drop the film off and go to the canteen," she continued, pushing herself up.

She rolled herself backward and swung her legs over the side, raising a little to straighten her panties before stooping to retrieve her clothes. I followed her, stepping off the bed to gather mine and dress.

I half watched her, the way her body moved, her trim figure. I couldn't believe the sex we just had. She was a goddess. I thought I couldn't love her any more than I did but I did now. She was dressed before me, standing, doing the last button up while I was reaching for my t-shirt.

She was smiling at me as I pulled it over my head, stepping forward and taking my arm as I straightened it to my waist.

"That was nice. You're no virgin when it comes to oral," she said softly.

"I've never been throated before," I said as I reached for her shoulder and pulled her in for a kiss.

She slipped her other arm around me and stood on tiptoes to meet my lips. We kissed, twisting our tongues together. My heart soared, my cock started to creep up. She broke the kiss.

"Come on, time's already ticking down till we do it again. Let's get some food to keep our strength up."

I released her, letting her slip from my arms as she turned to the door. I slipped a pair of outside shoes on and followed, pausing as she collected her bag. She linked arms with me as we walked out the door, leaning into me as Vincent followed on for his first public airing.

12