All Comments on 'My New Place Ch. 03'

by p_c352006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
neighborhood watch

Before long, the young neighbor will not only be selling

tickets to his friends, but bringing his black friend

with his huge cock to help satisfy her hungry pussy.

One wonders if the Mom didn't get a whiff of her from her

husband's underwear when doing the laudry. I have a sexy

neighbor that I would love to seduce, but I have to be

discrete to keep tongues from wagging around the cul de sac.

Lynne

bibarrybibarryabout 13 years ago
damn,thats hottt!

i love love a neighbor like you,your pic got my cock hard(i love small tits),but then your story got me off!

willrosewillroseover 11 years ago
The scenario that keeps on giving

Another great story. Short and to the point, well written, and I love the fact that you have taken a super scenario and are trying out different themes within it. This story was perhaps a little too quick, but that is a very minor gripe - excellent stuff! Thank you.

DaleFeathersDaleFeathersover 10 years ago
yes

1st Paragraph. Andrea continues to lie to Mrs Alexander, I mean really, it is no small matter that the older neighbor girl is not only seducing her son but inducing him to peek in woman’s windows and masturbate. Andrea should be concerned about what sort of character Mrs Alexandra is, she might be a stronger more mature woman – or not.

2nd Paragraph. Nice update on Andrea’s routine as a peep show strip artist. Nice seeing her run around in her bra and panties

.

3rd Paragraph. No bra, pony tail, rolled down sweats … doing chores, unexpected doorbell ring. I like that, one can feel that moment, the ring of the bell, the wondering …who could that be?

Smoothly change leading to a sitdown, and then the pictures. It is at this point that we get a real sense of who Andrea is … she is not flustered, to the contrary, knowing the power of her nudity she instinctively knows that she “now had two men in the same house jacking off to the images of me naked.”

This is a very sweet moment , Andrea is excited, her pussy is beginning tingle but at the same time she knows that she must put an appropriate “face” on the situation … (confused or upset or something.) Really like that the last phrase "or something", just that addition conveys her inmate craftiness.

4th paragraph. This zooms into a brief conversation that works as effectively as watching a lit fuse flair down to the dynamite.

5th paragraph. Very nice play-by-play from Andrea's quick strip and self play to Mr. Alexander's wanking with his pants around his ankles, Andrea's capture of his cock by taking it into her mouth and finally, with due detail, the bitch doggy fuck complete with "the loud smacking sound of his balls slapping against Andrea's clit as she is fucked."

6th paragraph. How nice that Mr. Alexander asks to keep the photos and tacitly approves the relationship of his son to Andrea. It is also nice that Andrea licks Mr. Alexander's dick clean before he pulls his pants up because that sort of seals the deal and make it an ongoing thing.

Further note. Andrea is actually quite aggressive, she is always the one that precipitates action.

Very cool writing, getting hooked.

Mr Feathers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🔥

Binging on your lit!😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous