All Comments on 'My New Roommate'

by evilbread341

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 2, this was a good readso far.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
On top....

A woman this size on top of me.. I did it once about 10 years ago. I was maybe 150 lbs. soaking wet at the time. I'm about 5'6. She was close to 340 lbs. and 6'1. She was quite dominant and pushed me around like I was a piece of rice paper. She ended up wrestling with me, held me down, forced me to cum with her hand to take the edge off my cock. Then held me as she sucked my cock back to hardness. She put me on my back and climbed on top without any hesitation and fucked me long and hard. It took her 20-25 minutes of riding me to force me to cum again.

My hips and chest hurt for a week from compression bruises and chafing. If given the chance I would do it again, but unfortunately, her work transferred her out of Akron to Tulsa.

Your story brought up a lot of very pleasant memories! Thank you for writing this! 5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bbw

I love a bbw woman on top of me. My best friend is about 300-325lbs with huge tits and i love when she climbs on me and rides my dick while im sucking on her huge tits. Big women make my dick throb!!!

studmuffin911studmuffin911over 7 years ago
Too rushed

Story line is good, but just too far fetched and rushed... More suduction maybe or something, I mean one minute they meet next they in bed... Needs more of a build up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevilbread341@evilbread341
I release all of my stories on my Patreon Account. I release them early there. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44772186

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES