All Comments on 'My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 03'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Cool

Now, the next time would be the Mom would tell them to have intercourse as she watches.

Would be nice if one of their nudist family friends that has a son will become their daughter's boyfriend and watch them have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Very hot!! I like how this story is unfolding. I am looking forward to reading more.

lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
aroused by the forbidden

Commenting on all three parts of this story, what began in relative innocence in part one became an exceedingly sensuous episode in part two which was a perfect example of sex without penetration, and without that fact making it any less sensuous than if her step dad had fucked her.

Part three, though very short, was arousing in the extreme for the combination of overcoming the forbidden, skirting on the edge as a mother is forced to face the reality of her daughter becoming a junior partner in the sex act between her and her husband and accepting it fully. It is these interpersonal realities which greatly enhance the well described physical acts in the scene. This was the first time the mother became a real person in this three-part tale and I felt finally that I was there witnessing the action and the responses of both women.

However, this paragraph was a little hard to swallow except as a role-playing act:

"Okay but you have to do everything I say. I want you to learn that with sex, the man leads and the woman obeys. Got it?" I heard a loud slap on mom's ass. "Isn't that right, wife."

Which brings to mind a situation where the stepdad is tied to the bed and mother and daughter are free to do whatever they want to use him for their personal pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow !

I hope there's a part4 soon! Got me breathing hard and heart thumping 😁

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
very sexy read

great tease, loved the sexy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot...

very hot! Nothing better than a mother/daughter.

Patticakes2Patticakes2about 3 years ago

The male dominance schtick is ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous