All Comments on 'My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 04'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot naughty

Naivety is just barely credible, but is the basis of good porn.

lamo668lamo668over 6 years ago
Hot ass story

I cannot wait for more parts of this series...please write more.

TonyBCaTonyBCaover 6 years ago
What a delicious tease

Written with skill and sensitivity this sexy story had me on the edge right to the end when I exploded with the three of them... And I know that its only going to get better when she finally makes it with Graham... I can hardly wait, just longing for the sequel.

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
Written from a young virgin's POV.

I love to read these stories written from the woman's point of view. So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really great story

It's really a very exciting story. Since her parents swings with other nudists, in the future Jodie will eventually ended up to be a swinger like her parents.

The part that her step father though he let her watch him and her mother have sex and there's some kind of touching between them but not really intercourse is so exciting.

If so, maybe the same thing with her boyfriend's parents. Graham's parents allows him to watch them have sex and at some point some touching with his own Mother but they have a rule that they will not engage in intercourse. At least maybe not yet for now.

Maybe at the end, Jodie and Graham will join their parents in swinging but will have sex only to each other while they can openly watch their own parents swap spouses. Graham will be fixated looking at his dear Mother's pussy lips streached around Jodie's step father's cock as he slowly fucks her sliding his cock in and out his mother's pussy.

Then Jodie also same way watching Graham's father's cock sliding in and out of her own Mother's pussy.

Maybe in the future the rules will be bend a little bit and Graham will be allowed to have sex with Jodie's Mother and Jodie will be allowed to have sex with her step father and Graham's father. But still the incest between Graham and his Mother will still be prohibited. But they will have some exciting incest innuendos and excitng sex talks as Graham slowly tries to tease his Mom and the Mom tries to tease back but still won't give in. They will just joke and laugh about it. Graham will pretend to accidentally group his mom when they play in the pool with the rest of the swingers there playing and watching too. but they know what he's up to.

This Is the kind of story of Nick Scipio. Check his Website and his " Summer camp series". It's really a very excting story. Check it out and you'll get hook to it.

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Wow, I like this story

Can't wait for the next chapter, and for her to join the swinging parents.

So as the boyfriend. Hoping the boyfriend will also have sex with his own Mother while the girlfriend watches.

Great job. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, really hoped the couple was going to take her instead of Graham but who knows, hopefully someone else will beat him to it. Carry on the good work, read quite a few of yours the last day or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool

This is really very exciting. This is the kind of story that gets me so excited. Would be nice if the kids will have sex with the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story - please write pt 05

fantastic story - can't wait to see where she goes with all these new experiences

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i hope theres a part 5 coming

you kinda left the readers hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Swings

It is so hot and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I love erotic stories and sex!

You are amazing. My arousal level is umm beyond hot

AJava469AJava469over 4 years ago
Great !!

Very good stories, all 4. Loved the lust build ups that got me going too. Of course parts 3 and 4 had me exploding. PLEASE come up with a part 5 (6 and 7?)

tonmachinetonmachineover 4 years ago
New Chapters

This is a really good story but deserves at least another chapter. Please dont leave it unfinished, theres too much of that on here. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous