My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick whispered mockingly, "Sweet Jodie is a horny, little girl."

I was screaming yes, yes in my head and fighting the urge to plunge my hand down to my throbbing crotch. I couldn't stop my hips from grinding into the sofa seat to get some friction on my pussy lips. Ricks cock was looking so good. Beth was alternating licking it up and down and deep throating it. My mouth was watering.

Beth looked up at me. As she looked into my eyes she ran her soft hand up my thigh. My knees opened like they were spring loaded. This was my bodies open invitation for her to touch my most private areas. But she just massaged my inner thigh, tantalizingly close to my sex, but not there. Once again, my mind was urging me to send my hand down there and stroke myself to fulfillment.

She said, "Ahh, there's that virgin pussy we saw earlier. What a beautiful pussy it is. Would you like us to stroke that hot pussy? It's harmless fun. Tell me Jodie. Would you like a hand on your pussy?"

A husky sound came out of my throat, "Yes. Yes please." A woman's hand can't be a betrayal of Graham's love, I thought. I expected her hand to reach up to my girlie parts but no, Rick's left hand released my breast and slowly crossed over my stomach and down. I surge of mixed emotions assaulted my brain, panic that it was a man's hand and the primal urgent need to have the crazy-making heat in my pussy quelled. I just stared at the hand as it slowly made its way to its destination. His broad flat palm ran over my mound, over my camel-toe notch and then across my entire soaking wet crotch down to my anus. I gave out a whimpering moan of pleasure. My legs shut tight around his hand. It was too much. I drove my face into his chest and panted in lust.

I cried, "Oh sweet mother Mary, that feels so fucking great. I'm going to die."

Rick's other hand went from my breast to my back and down to my ass.

He instructed me, "Get up on your knees so I can feel your pussy from the front and the back.

I instantly rushed to my knees with my body sideways to him, so he could reach my front and back with ease.

He held his hand very still with his left hand on the front of my crotch and massaged my ass-cheeks with his right. He was taking his time and enjoying every minute. Sitting down, he leaned forward and took my nipple into his mouth as his hands did their magic. My brain almost exploded. I grabbed his head and held it tight to my chest. His right hand went from massaging my ass to dipping under over my asshole to my pussy lips. My mind was totally clouded with lust. I just whimpered and gulped for air. His teeth nipped my nipple painfully but that just upped my lust a notch higher.

I looked down and saw Beth sucking his cock with her head bobbing forward and back.

Rick's other hand started stroking the front half of my pussy with his middle finger sliding along my wet slit and my super-sensitive clit, over and over. His hand working my back side, went to my asshole and when his index finger touched my sensitive anus my entire body was consumed by a dangerously strong orgasm. I grasped his hand and moved it violently over my sex until the sensations were simply too much. Then, I locked my legs around his hand to stop any friction as spams ripped through me. Rick was cumming too and shot a load of spunk over Beth's beautiful face. He and I, both screamed in ecstasy until our bodies calmed. I slumped down to the sofa in a daze.

Rick recovered quickly. Like a true gentleman he pulled Beth up onto the sofa and went down to the floor between her knees and licked her pussy until she had a wonderful orgasm too. While she was enjoying the cunnilingus, she played with my breast as I lay beside her. It seemed so natural and I reciprocated by fondling hers. I wanted to pay her back for the lesson in love making and the pleasure she and her husband had given me.

Later, when my mind cleared, I realized that Beth had conspired to get me so horny that her husband could take liberties with my virgin body. I was learning that lust can cloud one's reason when it gets too strong.

I went upstairs and fell asleep thinking about Graham, wonderful, wonderful, Graham and how he would make me a real woman.