All Comments on 'My New Wife'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good story

good story but a sick thing to let happen to a new bride. A fanasy but for whom..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
no hope for this marraige

for a bridegroom, on wedding night, to setup his wife to get get drunk and nailed in a bar publicly by an other man (doesn't matter he is black) when she has no wish for such a thing; well, i think this marraige will die very soon when she realizes this new husband is scum who disrespects her so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gee It Seemed So Much Like A Honeymoon

Are you nuts - you force or allow this to happen on the 1st night??? How credible? Do you know what that means? Not a story just comatose fuck and suck tail.

try reading for awhile.

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Why?

This story makes no sense. You have this couple elope to save money and keep the wedding small. Then these parents of 4 children go out and hit the local taverns with the husbands intent to get her drunk. Why?

To open her up sexually he tries to get her gangbanged in a public bar. The husband basically participated in her public rape and then tells her it was all right.

I can see that she would be absoultely thrilled to have him be the new man in the life of her children.

This guy is one sick puppy. Run do not walk away from this "marriage".

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Start to a Series

Great buildup but then it all ended so suddenly.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

i thought that was pretty good didnt like the gang rape as you called it. was glad when they stopped at just fingering her though. but, it was a good story would have been better if you already had the entire story finished by now. lol.

wait2playwait2playabout 12 years ago
I ahe to agree

Southern Crown pretty much said it all

BourguitBourguitover 11 years ago
You lost me.

You do a good job with build up. I'm picturing this hot latin beauty in the club scene and that the husband is getting hot and heavy. Things are getting interesting and then you change the "genre" of the story. I just stop reading when the story wasn't what I thought it would be - not judging, I've learned that lesson myself recently.

I mean, keeping realistic to a normal couple story, I was waiting for the husband to punch the first guy out for touching his wife. Just saying.

I'm one of many past comments, but I hope what I wrote helps.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
Awesome story that would make a greater new series!

I read this years ago but never thought too much since it was very old when I read it with no new chapters in sight, but I have faith! I think a great play on this encounter would be to jump to maybe their tenth anniversary and look back at the time they had this experience and the many times they had recalled it during pillow talk. They could hint at new adventures on their new "real" vacation trip!

Just a thought!

Good Luck!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot as fuck!

Fantastic. I'm hard as a rock.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
years later I will love it

New wife needs some new chapters 😉

bademma21bademma21over 2 years ago

Wow that was so hot, I came like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like you went to Trinos....this place has been a swingers hangout for a very long time and even though it isn't a sex club, a lot of wild things happen there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lame. why they get married if inferior men can do that shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous