All Comments on 'My New Wingman'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LunarSiriusLunarSiriusabout 9 years agoAuthor
Please throw me a bone

If you didn't like this story please leave a quick note about why.

I'll never become the best author on literotica without feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Here's a bone

Well written, boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well written, with good description of the erotica. I don't understand the need for pain as part of sex, or pleasure, but I enjoyed the story. NOT boring, unless the reader doesn't appreciate what happens when two people react to the feelings of each other

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 9 years ago
Not bad but not a favorite

I DID enjoy how deeply they connected so I get the Romance tag, but please, a warning about light BDSM elements in story would have been appreciated. Like the first Anon said, I do not understand how some people enjoy mixing pain with pleasure. I would have given it 4 or 5 stars had you not included the BDSM elements but you get 2 instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a romance

Another story ruined by a random switch from romance to BDSM, not to mention the severe psychological issues that your main character has. The guy should have run for the hills. 1*

kulvienkulvienabout 9 years ago
Why all the hate?

I enjoyed the story, the rough sex was surprising though. I feel like the story has a solid start but I found the end a bit abrupt. I think even a slight tag of "this is not a conventional romance" might have prepaird me better for the things to come. All and all its a good story but I would like to see you mine the characters for a little more depth to really make me care about them. Don't be too discouraged at least your putting content up. Take what constructive feed back you can gleen and ignore the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting reminder

That what worked for a previous lover, no matter how well or how long, just may not be what a new one needs. And we do tend to go with what we know and what worked before, being mostly one-trick ponies. Your male lead actually adjusted quite well to her needs. A ŕare trait. While not everyone's cup of tea, actually pretty well written. And a Romance, though of a somewhat different persuasion.

Slave_GeorginaSlave_Georginaover 8 years ago
Pain + pleasure CAN = orgasm!

Having been pointed at this author by a third party I can honestly say I enjoyed the story. The chance encounter that led to romance and a torrid sex session reminds me so much of my own situation. I can really feel the guy's turmoil and totally understand the conflicting emotions of pleasure and pain, having been through that same turbulence myself. I have to disagree with previous commenters and say that pain CAN be a great part of the arousal process and is sometimes exactly what is needed to push one over the edge into orgasm. Been there. Done it. Enjoyed it.

Good story. Keep it up.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Ok story, although a bit strange

In terms of writing - good - dialogue reasonably balanced with narrative. In terms of plot, others have noted the abrupt switch from romance to BDSM. There does seem to be an implicit theme that equates bdsm with mental illness with this author's stories. Maybe more prior trauma than illness per se.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't understand others' difficulty with the change in the relationship. It's posted in bdsm and the author note was sufficient warning for the level of intensity and the shift.

You developed the plot and characterizations well. These are two mature people with personal histories/baggage. Starting a new relationship is often less than smooth. Under the work situation present, it would be even more complicated. I very much liked when he left her place that night. It was a completely appropriate response at the time. I was, in fact, elated that a character in a story walked out of a situation. Authors seem incapable of writing that.

The change may have seemed abrupt, but isn't that how we humans often act? We simmer and stew and finally summon up the nerve to jump. She finally felt safe enough to jump, to share that part of her, but not quite safe enough to communicate it. He didn't understand she needed him to catch her. Again, a very real and human situation.

I'm another not big on pain. I do get trying to meet the needs of your other. You did well with his inner dialogue as he struggled with his limits in order to meet her needs. So wonderful that you didn't have him jump in all whips and chains ready break her to his will, or some such dreck. We fumble and misstep and sometimes get it right.

My only criticism would be that this could have been a longer story. There is enough material here. So much had to be left unsaid and unshown. Perhaps what was left out is what some needed to accept the shift in the relationship.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Very nice

Altough I´m usually not into such stuff, I enjoyed reading this quite a lot. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous