My New Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things went smoothly for a week or so. I worked at home, and Susan and I got together in the evening and spent most nights together. On Friday evening her office went out for drinks. She called me from the bar, "Come join us, you'll have fun."

By the time I arrived they were several drinks ahead of me. Susan stood up and introduced me to her coworkers. There were no other wives or girlfriends, just a bunch of guys from the office, Susan and I.

Susan raised her glass and gave a toast to me, "Let's hear it for the loser that I fired but just can't get rid of. The moron who is too stupid to know when to run away, and the sucker that puts up with all of my shit. All three in this one balding middle-aged man. You would think a woman as hot as I am could do better than this, wouldn't you?" All of the guys from the office hooted and cheered. Some of the other people in the bar cheered as well.

I was expecting a test, but I didn't expect it this evening. I couldn't let it pass, and I didn't want to get mad. I wanted to take control. I grabbed Susan's drink and raised it over my head as I stood on a chair. I bellowed, "WENCH, I COMMAND YOU TO STOP AND THINK." At 'think' I leaned over and poked her in the forehead hard with my index finger, spilling some of her drink in the process. "IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANT TO DO? IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY? WILL THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY?" I then stepped down and took a deep bow.

It was like I had sucked all the atmosphere out of the bar. I heard the clink of glass and a door close, and I saw the mood of the evening slide off of Susan's face.

"I was just having fun," she pleaded.

"I'll take you home." I put my arm around her and picked up her coat and bag. I put some money on the table and said, "Good night gentlemen."

"You are being too sensitive," she said as I drove.

"Let me summarize what you said, 'Here's the stupid bald guy that I fired, and now watch him take my shit.' How was I supposed to respond to that?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"No, what you meant was to push me away and see if I came back. The specific words really didn't matter."

We drove in silence until we got to her apartment. "You're not going to come in are you?" she asked.

"No, we need to break out of our routine. I can't follow you in tonight."

"Can I please come to your place?"

I had known she was going to test our relationship, so I wasn't angry. Now that I'd made my point, it was time to move on. "Get your stuff. I'll wait here."

I helped her carry her stuff into my house and offered her a drink. My emotions had cooled, and I wanted to talk.

"Am I falling in love with the real you?" I asked.

It was the first time either of us had mentioned love. She took a second to think, then said, "I don't think there is a real me. I have a lot of baggage that's hard to deal with. The me that you get depends on how I'm dealing with my baggage at that instant."

"I'm worried that I'm not strong enough to keep you from pushing me away at those instants."

"Let's not talk about this. I want to just be happy while I've got you."

The implication that whatever we had was temporary would have bothered me as a young man, but the middle-aged me knew what Susan was talking about. Nothing lasts, so we had to enjoy life while we could.

Susan spent the next week in Hartford working with Steve on the transition.

Steve filled me in. Hadley & Smythe was more focused on the bottom line than he had been, so many of the changes were significant. However, overall the transition wasn't bad. He told me that Susan was going through every document that I'd written. He said, "I would be concerned if I didn't know that you two were dating."

I was concerned. My one chance to sell myself to Mr. Hadley was fast approaching, and Susan could either make or break my pitch. I could do little more than hope that she didn't drop another test on me during the meeting.

Susan invited me to dinner the night before the big meeting. She asked me to wear a suit and tie, so I assumed we were going out. However, when she opened the door, she grabbed me by the tie and led me across her apartment like I was on a leash. She pushed me down on the bed and jumped on top of me.

"I've been waiting all day for this," she purred into my ear. Then she sat up and ripped the buttons off of my shirt. She held me down by my tie, bit me hard on the nipple and rocked it between her teeth until it bled. I may have gasped a little, but I didn't say anything. She moved to bite the other nipple while pinching the wounded nipple with her fingers.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I pushed her off of me and stood up. "That hurts." If I hadn't been tired and stressed about the meeting I might have been able to hold my emotions in check, instead I gathered my ruined clothes and said, "I'm sorry. I can't handle one of your tests tonight. I have to go."

As I spoke to her I realized that she was completely naked. The rings and earrings that she usually wore were gone. She wasn't wearing any makeup. I could see the crow's feet at her eyes and lines around her mouth. "Please wait," she pleaded.

I should have paused and taken a breath, instead I said, "I just can't handle this tonight, I will call you after the meeting," and I closed the door.

The meeting with Mr. Hadley was in a small room that held a rectangular table that seated six. I sat in the middle on one side, while Susan, Mr. Hadley and Steve sat on the other. I tried to gauge Susan's demeanor, but she was unreadable.

Mr. Hadley began with a gruff, "Okay, let's hear what you've got."

I think that was my cue, but Steve jumped right in. He started to explain my value to the company.

Mr. Hadley interrupted him. "If you are going to make his case I want you to sit on his side of the table."

Steve shuffled his papers across the table then sat at my right. He continued making my case and after about ten minutes concluded that bringing me back on contract was the right thing to do.

Mr. Hadley thanked Steve and said, "How to you justify your rate. You are very expensive."

I was just about to speak when Susan jumped in. She said that she had been over all of the records. She said that both my submission rate and award rate were high...

Mr. Hadley interrupted her, "You should probably be on the other side of the table too."

Susan pushed her papers across the table and sat down at my left. She continued that based on some accounting stuff that I didn't understand I was a good deal at twice the price, or something along those lines. I tried to make eye contact, but she didn't look at me or smile at all.

Mr. Hadley looked at the spreadsheets that Susan and Steve had prepared and asked me if I had anything at all to say, "or are you going to let your wingmen do all the work?"

"I have very good wingmen." I said.

"You do indeed," agreed Mr. Hadley.

I tried to talk to Susan after the meeting, but Hadley grabbed me. "Take care of your wingmen," he lectured. "I took care of Smythe. It was the smartest thing I ever did."

In the following days Susan didn't return email or text messages. She didn't pick up the phone and wouldn't even answer the doorbell. I worried that I would never be with her again, and I realized that I feared not being with her more than I feared failing one of her tests.

Eventually she showed up at my doorstep unannounced on a Saturday night.

"I won't take much of your time," she began. "I want you to know that I appreciate you. Even though we've only known each other for a few weeks, I've never had anyone put so much effort into making me feel loved, and I need you to know that you are precious to me." There was a sorrow in her eyes that I hadn't seen before.

I replied with a simple, "Thank you." After a moment I continued, "I wish I could have been there for you that night, but it hurt too much, and I couldn't deal with another test," I said.

Just above a whisper she said, "I wasn't testing you. I was trying to be more intimate."

I was confused.

"I know that your wife liked sex soft and gentle, but that doesn't work for me. I need pain to feel connected, and I wanted to be more connected to you. I guess it's just another way I'm fucked up, but when I bit you I was trying to share more with you, not chase you away."

She gathered her nerve and said, "I love you."

I wanted Susan more now than ever. I did the only thing I could think of and pulled her in close, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "Is this okay, or do you want me to hit you?"

She laughed, "A good, hard fuck is what I need."

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. We flopped down, and I started biting her lips while she dug her fingers into my back, pulling at the skin through my shirt. I moved to her ear and whispered, "I am so glad you came back."

She stopped, pushed me away and said, "You're talking to your wife. I need you to talk to me."

I had to think for a minute before I commanded, "Look at me." I grabbed her chin and held her face so that our noses were almost touching. I could feel her breath on my lips. "You belong to me now. You will never leave me again. Do you understand?"

An evil smile crossed her face, "You're a natural."

We pulled at each other's clothes until I was naked, and she was in her bra and panties. I bit at her ear lobe and pressed my hand firmly against her breast while she dug the fingers of her right hand into my back. She held my head in place with her left hand and communicated with me by pressing against my head - pressing in when she wanted me to bite harder. I was appalled by how hard she pressed and how hard I bit. She began to perspire under the pain, and I could see the sweat glisten along her hairline. When she finally released my head I sat up and removed her bra.

She took my change in position as an opportunity to bite at my neck, but I stopped her, "You are mine tonight. Do you understand?"

She answered by laying back down. We could talk about any unmet needs in the morning.

I cupped her left breast with my hand, again her hand was at the back of my head. I kneaded the breast way past my comfort level, but her hand never wavered. Her eyes and teeth were clinched, and she was sweating profusely. She began to shudder in pain, and then she released my head.

I immediately released her breast and began to lick the salty wetness off of her chest. Licking sweat had never appealed to me before, but tonight it felt right. Somehow it connected me to her pain.

After she recuperated her hand guided my head to the nipple of her other breast. I started by lightly sucking its salt, but her hand would have none of that. I sucked in a mouthful of her breast.

"Just the nipple."

I had mixed feelings about this. I knew she wanted it, but it had hurt me so badly that I didn't want to inflict the pain on anyone. But her hand was unequivocal, so I bit then I rocked her nipple over my teeth and emulated what she had done to me. Her hand was shaking at the back of my head, but it did not release. I bit harder, and then harder again. Eventually she relented and released my head. As I pulled away I did what she had done to me and pinched her wounded nipple with my fingers. She bucked underneath me and threw me onto the floor.

"Oh fuck me." She yelled, then dove onto the floor after me.

My cock had been hard since our embrace at the door, and she didn't hesitate to impale herself on it. She sat up and rode me like a horse. I plunged as hard as I could with my hips. The rough pounding on the floor was enough to keep my penis erect, but it was not orgasm material. Susan, on the other hand, soon came. She covered my face in kisses, and, after taking a moment to rest, we crawled back onto the bed.

I mounted her in the missionary position. My hands were at her shoulders, and my face was a fraction of an inch from hers. Our bodies were slippery with sweat. Her perfume failed to mask the musky odor of her sweat and the mint failed to conceal the alcohol on her breath.

I ground at her pelvis with a circular motion. My penis swam in her wetness as it moved. I couldn't remember the last time my dick was this hard. My scrotum pressed my testicles tightly to its base.

I was in no hurry, and I had something I wanted to say. "I have your back, do you understand?" I softly asked. Our noses were almost in contact. The breath from my words punctuated my question. I continued to grind at her pussy in a circle.

She smiled and dug her fingernails into the skin on my back. She was going to test me, but this time I was ready.

I blew onto her face, and began moving in and out of her. I gazed at the crow's feet around her eyes and the lines at her mouth. I marveled at her beauty and how she had become more beautiful as I came to better know her. She sensed my admiration and saw that I wanted to play, so she dug her fingers further into my back.

My pledge of loyalty, the low frequency oscillation of our intercourse and the high sting of her fingers in my back were all ingredients with contrasting sensations and textures that made up a spicy delicacy for the body and soul. I arched my back in pain while my cock throbbed as if it needed more of the delicious concoction. She happily obliged by dragging her fingernails across my back, deeply digging into the skin.

I expected her to say something, but her full attention was focused on reading me. I found it intoxicating to have such a beautiful woman so intently focused on me, my pleasure and my pain.

"You are safe." I purred as I continued to increase the intensity. I pulled myself out of her and then slowly reinserted my stiff penis into her flowing vagina.

She slapped my ass, and with that slap she asked me to do it again.

I did it again and she gave me another hard slap, this time begging me to reinsert my cock. I penetrated and re-penetrated her vagina over and over again, while she spanked my ass and clawed at my back.

Eventually, I changed tack, and I pressed myself all the way in and said "You are loved." I drove my hard cock as far as I could into her accepting pussy. I held it in for several seconds then, without fully extracting myself I re-plumbed her depths.

She failed to increase the burn, instead she was consumed with a second, more intense orgasm. I saw the focus leave her face and I felt her body shudder underneath me. It was enough to push me over the edge. As I came I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "I am your wingman." Then I began to shudder as well.

We lay there for several minutes covered in our sweat and cum. The sadness that had filled her face earlier in the evening had been replaced by what can only be described as joy. She wrapped her arms around me and said, "I have a wingman."

12