All Comments on 'My Newly-Wild Wife and I'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good story

sounds true i thought it was hot, would like to try that sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

My god what would I not give to be a part of this sucking fucking sex crazy group. I culd fuck and suck myself into another world. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Great teenaged fantasy

Great teenaged fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuckin jealous

made me rock hard and my wife just pumped my cum out all over the both of us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Wow ! It looks like they will have to book a Hawaiian vacation for four now.

With his wife fucking him and the two women it would be a really hot vacation, and his wife could become a real slut in bed.

He'll need a lot of rest and relaxation to prepair himself for all of the fucking coming his way.

Thanks for the quick read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So what happens with Lorraine

and what happened in Hawaii?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sweet

I wonder if any units are available in the condo?

Sparrow69Sparrow69about 2 years ago

For all the “this isn’t incest comments: You all are aware that the Incest/Taboo is a dual category and stories written can fall into Incest, or Taboo, some delve into both. This story (thus far) is falling under the Taboo part of the category. This is the writer's world and were just voyeurs looking in.

-

I hope the story continues and expanded. Perhaps it may encompass both categories so long as that is what the writer wants; or perhaps it may stay in the Taboo realm….

-

I did enjoy this story and I do hope that you continue to expand on it. Only a couple criticism: I don’t get how his wife, daughter or more friends didn’t catch them; either from the noise or smell. Also, I Personally don’t like cheaters (stories or in reality) so it would have been better if he was a widower or divorced; however, as I said before this is the world you created and not my place to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done enjoyable story. Stick one or two college daughters in the mix and you have a hot incest story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous