My Next Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to fuck old perverts don't you, little teenage slut?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel like a nasty, naughty little whore. I love it."

"You want this sixty-year-old cum, you little teenage whore?" he asked me.

"Yeah, cum in my teenage pussy you old fucking pervert." I couldn't believe I was talking like this, it felt so good and free and dirty and naughty. I never dreamed I would turn out to have such a dirty mouth, or to be such a little slut, but here I was in a preview booth in a dirty video store getting fucked by a man over 3 times my age, and he was about to be the third guy to cum inside me in less than an hour. I had only fucked 2 guys before tonight, and one was in this same store earlier this week!

"Are you really 60?" I asked him. It turned me on that I was getting fucked by a strange man older than my grandfather!

"Yes I am, how old are you, really?"

"18," I said.

As soon as I said that, he thrust one last time deep inside me and I felt his thick cock stiffen and begin to pulse as he began to empty his seed into my pussy.

"Oh, yes you little fucking slut!" He said then stood up and pulled my face up toward his slimy cock.

"Suck all those juices off my cock little whore. You just got fucked and came in by three different guys, how does that feel?"

"I feel like a good little whore," I said as I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck all the fuck juice off. It tasted good, like nasty dirty sex and I felt my hand creep down between my legs and begin to play with my pussy. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and began to pull up his pants. I sat there rubbing my hot, dripping pussy.

"Do you come here much?" He asked me, now much quieter and more respectful.

"It's my second time," I said to him.

"Well, do you know when you'll be coming back? I'll make sure I'm here."

"No, I'm not sure," I said to him as I stood up and began to pull on my dress. "I'm not sure if I'll have a chance again."

"O.K." He said, "Maybe we'll see you around." Then he unlocked and stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

I buttoned my dress back up, but I could feel all those juices beginning to run down my leg. I decided I wouldn't even try to wipe them up. I stepped out of the door and there was a guy standing in the hallway. He looked at me questioningly,as if, 'How about a go with me?', but I knew I had to get going. I just smiled coyly and stepped back in to the main store. As I walked out toward the door, I could feel eyes on me and noticed the clerk looking at the wetness running down my legs as I walked out the door.

"Come again," She said as the door shut behind me.

I got in to my car and drove home feeling my soaking wet dress under my bottom. I wondered if on Monday any of the asshole Jocks and popular guys at school who never noticed mousy little me before would realize what a little fuck -happy, cum-loving nasty slut I had turned in to in just a few days!

12