All Comments on 'My 'Niece' Jerri Ch. 04'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
putkosputkosover 12 years ago
Ch. 05 soon

WOW!! That was nice chapter hope you will write the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Glad to see that you've continue writing this series. I love this series and am now looking forward to see if you'll write more chapters. Maybe explore Max and Zoey's love life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please dont let this get crazy. if max and zo hook up ok but leave the parents out of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing this series. I love this series with its' mixture of romance and at times graphic sex scenes. More on the way?

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Great chapter

After seeing it posted and into the first paragraph I decided to start at the beginning and I'm glad I did. It's a good series and I like the baited hook you left for us at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
goood on

Just found this series from the "new" tag and am Really impressed! Good writing and great characters. Sure hope you don't limit the "action" just because of ANY pre-conceived ideas of propriety....fortunately THAT does not look like a probability. ;) Let the fun begin!! wd

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, guess I'll have to go look up the rest of it.

Seems like a very loving and open family.

I think the kids are going to hook up next, but it's going to kill the story if the parents get involved.

farthmaulfarthmaulover 12 years ago

Nice to see you continue this series. So far so great. Nice transition from the parents now to the kids. Let's see if you have more up your sleeves.

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 12 years ago
Where is this going?

I read this story, liked it very much and then had to read the previous chapters. I didn't care for the anal part, but then some do. I look for stories with family incest as they excite me though they have to stay a fantasy. The loving relationship you have built in this family make it seem so real. I would hate to see it turn into a constant family orgy. I am not sure if that is where you are going, but if that is the course, I think it will be difficult to keep the family the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

a follow up chapter would be welcome. please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agreee wit annonymous

I think follow up chapters would be great. There are so many senarious that I

think could happen. Do Max and Jerri get together??? Do Zo and Max get

together???? Possibly other get togethers ????? Enjoyed all the chapters

and even got some laughs.. Great writing...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there another chapter on the way?

Would love to see a few more chapters. I'd like to see Max and Zo together with a family of their own. Maybe even the two youngest together in a few years. I don't want to see the parents getting involved with any of the children. I'm a hopeless romantic and like to see couples staying together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I'd also love to see some follow up chapters especially one where tina comes back and tries for revenge or something.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111over 5 years ago
A beautifully written story

Beautiful writing and such a lovely story

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
NICE SERIES

its a fun story. but it needs a few more chapters. you left us hanging here. Well-written, and clever, just incomplete!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES