All Comments on 'My Niece Needed a Loan Ch. 04'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wlonderful Effort

I really liked this one, better than the first three. She really had to earn her keep. What is really hot is that your niece was smart enough to keep her mouth shut...bet she realized that she might need help in one way or another at a later point. I was just imagining all the possibilities here. I know I'd get your sister in law up the ass. That would be very hot, because you know she would not like at all.

Would be worried though that your wife could find out things, especially with two other women incolved. You should be very careful about that. Oh, and what's the the comment about grammar, damn this was a hot story. I don't read them for grammer but for the erotic action This is a very erotic story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written and very erotic

Liked this story a lot. A very hot continuation of the tale. Threw a real curveball, and a good one, with the sister-in-law. She's a good one to turn over and do extra special. She needs and wants to pay for what she gets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Didn't read the first series; but this was fracking hot!!!

I like the way he started off slow and is prolonging it. Way better than simply paying her for a one night stand. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Taboo and more

Hey, dude, way to go with sis in law. You are playing with fire, but you know that. And a lot more fire than your niece, but either one will get your dick cut off! Be careful.

Sis in law is perfect for you. Take your time, but boy would like to see you do her up the ass. That would be so hot. It was especially erotic she sucked you...I love the idea of condom...it's not really sex. YES. My wife would never go for that, but hey, if it works. Lots of possibilities. here. I'm going to read the first three parts because if they are anything like this one they are golden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A most dismal tale.

Amongst the worst writing I have seen on Lit, and that's saying something. Full of stupid errors, encased in a stupid plot. Just stop trying to write. You can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!

Keep the story going ... More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is with some people

i read this, twice, and loved it. my girlfriend too. She thinks her sister is the start of the story but that is another story. i normally don't write notes but saw the comment about this being a bad story, "worst", and so forth. I have to say that this is a fine story, and if someone doesn't like something about a story they should shut their piehole. They just look so stupid. This is an erotic site. And this story is hot. I know my g/f and I did each other after reading the first time, so it WORKS. Way to go. More please. Do not ever consider stopping writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding Story

Wow, this is a great saga. I hope it continues. Writing is so believable, hot, and I give it five dicks up if there is such a thing.

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

I agree with previous comment. Nothing like taming an Ice Queen. Can't wait till next episode

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NICE SET UP FOR THE NEXT MISSED PAYMENT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES