All Comments on 'My Niece Samantha'

by Damned_But_Not_Forgotten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this should have in the crossdressers and transsexuals section

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gag...

Wrong section, no incest here at all, this is one for the gay crowd, not a turn-on at all. No stars, for deliberately ambush-posting in a hetero section.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
This deserves to be here

Unlike what an Anonymous comment suggested, the Incest/Taboo category is not exclusively for Hetero fantasies. There are lots of stories that involve female to female lesbian action and a significant number involve male to male, gay-male and bisexual action. Yes, there is no direct blood relation between the lovers in this story. Technically this might not be incestuous sex here. But sex with a she-male step-niece certainly qualifies as "Taboo."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with Grantt. This is an awesome fantasy story. One that I have been waiting for and enjoyed immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My aunt is transgender and I love sucking her big clit!

She uses that big clit to fuck my ass too and cum inside me. I do the same for her and we like to walk around with each others cum in our asses. It's kinky. I like kinky! keep writing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think your story is great !! Its hot, seductive and very arousing. Ignore the its in the wrong section; focus on the story !!!

I like the way she started off and hope they become lovers... I think he can have a lot of fun sucking her off and cumming on her all over and then she can return the favor. Maybe, his wife will take part - she would screw a hot n' horny transgender babe :) I wish I could have fun like this ........ to try it.

This could be a lot of fun for all. Thank you.

bobscnjbobscnjover 9 years ago
MMMmmm!!!

Awesome...would love to have a niece like Samantha. Hope to read more.

tomtochattomtochatover 8 years ago
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

This was a great story.Can't wait to hear the rest of the story though! Wonder if she lives with them while going to school and if they will bring his wife into the action.Lots of other things could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot

Please continue the story it was very hot! I would love to experience something like this! Please next time include the aunt and step mom! Your story has me dripping pre-cum hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous