All Comments on 'My Niece Simone Ch. 06'

by MastrStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
storyckerstoryckerover 15 years ago
HOT!

Wow!!!

that was sooooooooooo hot!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
An accurate portrayal of a typical sensuous massage

MastrStoryTeller perfectly described the increasingly erotic strokes used to stimulate both a man and a woman during a sensuous massage. Those are the techniques I always used when giving such massages in my 19 years as a Certified Massage Therapist. (I'm retired now and living in Naples, Florida. I still give erotic massages to interested visitors, but I no longer charge for the sessions.) The clients' reactions are also accurately depicted as their arousal increases to the final happy ending.

Even the extensive dialogue in this story adds to, rather than detracts from, the narrative. Other authors would do well to emulate MastrStoryTeller's style, because the unrealistic dialogue in other stories demands a greater suspension of disbelief. I look forward to reading the other chapters in the My Niece Simone series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastrStoryTeller@MastrStoryTeller
I am a professional who does a lot of technical writing. I enjoy writing erotica to balance with the dryness of technical writing. Please send me an email and let me know what you think. I'll try to respond to all emails. I have been really slow in my new writing. Real li...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES