All Comments on 'My Night with Sophie'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9about 17 years ago
Very hot, good pacing

Very hot story, and very well written. I love the way the pace builds; starts out slow, gradually quickens, and then peaks to a crescendo! Very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Magical Affair

What a great story.

Sensual and erotic. Too bad that they were both dominated by size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
outstanding!

All right, let's get the obligatory criticism out of the way: there are a few writing flaws which a good editor should have corrected.

That said, GREAT STORY!!! You present this as being factual. I knew someone just like this. I was coming off an ugly little divorce (okay, that's both a redundancy and an oxymoron), and had a few months worth of weekends with a married woman of the same body shape, and sexual appetite, that you describe. I know what you're talking about! And it is, indeed, an incredible set of memories to keep forever. Don't ever lose contact with that woman, even if it's only to talk about the grandkids. Most people don't have such an opportunity ever happen in their lifetimes.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gapster7 writes about eating pussy like an expert!

Talking about how this guy writes about eating pussy would be total a waste of time, when I can show you so easily:

"Her fleshy lips were soft and pliant to the touch and I inhaled the wet warm smell of her sex as I gently massaged her mons. I circled her lips with my tongue, kissing the insides of her thighs and blowing on her open flower. Her hips began to pulsate with my caresses and I circled in closer and closer to her clit, eventually licking in ever so slightly with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and bucked her hips to meet my mouth. I began to lick in a steady groove, using the flat of my tongue to maximize the surface area of my oral assault. She was juicy and ready. As my tongue and lips created a rhythm, I slowly inserted two fingers. They slipped into the slippery channel of her cunt and she moaned with appreciation."

Wow! Thanks for practicing until it was an art form. Encore!

Wild Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing...

Haven't returned to this one in a while... how on earth did I let that happen? Yet another example of why my favorite gapster7 story is whichever one I'm reading at the moment... and if you think that sounds familiar, g7, you're right...

gymmytgymmytover 13 years ago
Good Story

Very well written and tells a good story. Kudos to you!!

GymmyT

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
It's really too bad...

That he only spent one night with Sophie because this is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But sex starts too fast. And moves ahead too fast -- needs mant more details, step-by-step-slowly rather than racing ahead to the finish line.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! WHAT happened to Sophie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous