My Night with Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,679 Followers

We walked silently down the corridor, I slipped the key card through the slot and the little green light acknowledged our admittance. Sophie veered off toward the bathroom while I scanned the radio for appropriate music. Once a little smooth jazz was wafting through the speakers, I sat down on the edge of one of the beds. Sophie appeared silently and took her place on the bed opposite me.

I knew I had to lead the way and I did. I stood up, looked her in the eye and began to talk. I knew that talk would be the key to her heart and mind. I began to unbutton my shirt.

"Let me go first, Sophie. I want you to know how much you turn me on. We are time out of mind right now. We are just here. You and me. The world is somewhere else."

I took off my shirt. I may be in my forties, but I'm not embarrassed to show my body. Sophie sat with her hands at her side, alternating her gaze between whatever I was taking off and my cock. I continued. I took off my shoes and socks and then stood up straight and looked her in the eye. I began to lightly stroke the bulge that was impossible to ignore in my trousers.

"I want to show you this, Sophie. I think it's what you've been wondering about. Tonight it's all for you, baby."

I unbuckled my trousers, released my belt, and slowly slid the zipper down. I had on tight bikini underwear that stretched around my cock and made it look enormous. Sophie's eyes bulged as she saw me lower my pants and expose myself in bikini briefs. I saw her excitement and slowly exposed my cock, doing it in a slow and teasing manner.

"Oh my God, Steven. It's....huge."

She leaned forward to get a good close look and I wiggled it back and forth in front of her face. She had a look of awe on her face. The tip was tumescent and the veins were beginning to stand out, but I was only semi-hard and I shook my dick up and down for her approval.

"You make me pretty hard, Sophie. I need to see more of you to bring me to full erection. I need you to show me something. I'm so excited thinking I'm going to see your breasts, your tits, your fucking amazing boobs. Give me something, Sophie."

I stroked my cock and my own words added to my girth. I could feel Sophie's eyes upon me as she sat up straight and began to pull her cashmere sweater over her head. As she pulled the garment over her head, her bra-clad breasts bounced into view. The tops of her breasts bulged seductively from the top of her black bra. They were full and large and round. I stroked my cock to full hardness and Sophie watched as she reached behind to unclasp her bra.

As it came loose and fell forward I looked agape as her magnificent tits came into view. They jiggled with their release and hung fully on her frame, her stiff nipples protruding forth in a majestic manner. Her tits were incredible -- large, round, full and fleshy. They looked like they'd be so soft to the touch. They were perfectly shaped and swayed with each little movement. I now grew to full erection and she gaped at my cock.

"Oh God, Sophie. Your breasts are incredible. Hold them up for me."

"I love your cock, Steven. I've never seen anything like it. Now I know what got all the tongues wagging in college. It's magnificent."

She cupped her breasts, lifted their fullness up for my view and looked me in the eye. Then she put her hands above her head and shook her breasts from side to side, their fullness swaying with serious gravity. I stroked my cock and groaned.

"Would you like to touch these?" she whispered. "What do you think of them?"

"Shit, Sophie. You're tits are fucking gorgeous. I'm going to cum all over them in a little while. Show me more. Show me your pussy. Show me your beautiful body."

I sat back down on the bed and my cock stood up straight and proud, stiff from the incredible sight before me. Sophie stood up, lowered her tight black slacks and stood up in a thin black thong. She hooked the straps with her thumbs and slowly lowered the last vestige of covering from her gorgeous body. She looked me in the eye and continued with a confident air. I inhaled sharply as I saw the downy crease of her pussy. Her body was outrageous -- a vision of fullness and voluptuous sexuality. I reached full hardness and stroked myself for her.

"I like watching you stroke your cock, Steven. It's very sexy. It's making me so wet."

Yeah, she was wet and I was hard as a rock. And I couldn't touch her. Shit! Who made up these rules anyway? I needed to see her pussy.

"Show me your sex, Sophie. Show me your pussy, baby."

Sophie sat back down on the bed, laid down and spread her legs. Her pussy bloomed forth like a delicate flower. Her sexual aroma wafted up to my eager nostrils. She had a look of sheer lust on her face as she fingered herself and spread her lips for my further arousal. I stood back up so she could see my full mast. I cradled my cock in my right hand and stood over her with my huge cock cantilevered over her supple body. Her fingers increased their pace as she rubbed her clit and stared at my full erection.

"Do you like what you see, Steven? Does it make you hard? What do you want to do to me, Steven? Hmmm?"

This girl, this innocent Midwestern girl-next-door, sweet as a button wife had turned into a horny sex machine. I calculated the time and realized that once our game was over, we'd go out to dinner and by the time we returned, the night would still be young. There was more in store, but for now I needed to play by the rules. I couldn't touch. But I could say anything.

"Yeah. Rub your pussy, Sophie. Shake your tits. Show me your sex. Do you know how bad I want to fuck you? Do you know how often I've jerked off thinking about your body?"

Sophie continued whipping her hand across her clit. As her hand flew across her cunt her breasts shook and shimmied with her movement. She dug her feet into the carpet and began to rock back and forth. The pillows of her breasts bounced like Jello and her stiff nipples quivered with her rhythm. I could hear wet sticky sounds coming from her pussy as her she rubbed her labia and the insides of her thighs glistened with her sexual excitement.

"Stroke your cock, Steven. Beat it for me. I want you to cum all over me. I want to see you cum fly out of your huge cock. You can't know how bad I want to suck you off. Cum for me, Steven. Cum for me! Fucking shoot it all over me," she screamed.

I stroked harder and faster and my cock bulged with the impending explosion.

"Here I cum, Sophie. Here I cum. Here's what you want! FUCK!"

And I exploded. The first rope of cum flew thickly out of my cock and splayed across her body and face in thick white streams. The next rope flew in a similar fashion and flew wildly in every direction, splatting onto her bouncing breasts. I groaned loudly and heard Sophie scream in delight as she spasmed with her own orgasm. The third and fourth round of cum flew wildly across her body, now covered with thick white cum splayed haphazardly across her tender flesh.

"Oh fuck, Sophie. Oh fuck. That was incredible." I collapsed on the bed and looked over at her spread-eagled on the bed, her cunt wet with her own juices and her lips open and inviting like they were expecting a cock to join in the fun.

Sophie rubbed my cum on her body and licked her fingers while looking in my direction. Then she hopped up and ran to the bathroom while I lay in complete oblivion. She returned a few seconds later with a warm wet towel -- two actually -- and handed me one to wash up.

"I'd clean you up myself, but someone made rules about not touching, so I guess you're just going to have to help yourself."

She eyed my cock, now limp but still full, laying at an angle across my stomach. I lifted it up and shook it slightly.

"We would have loved to have played with you, Sophie. But rules are rules," I stated. "All this visual sparring has made me famished. Let's go get something to ear."

I hopped up, my cock bobbing with my movements, and I watched Sophie as she lifted her sweet supple body off the bed. The body I had fantasized about so many times, now naked and exposed to my view. She was incredibly lovely.

We got dressed and suddenly felt a little awkward about all that had just gone on. But I knew that would pass. We grabbed our coats and headed out into the New York night for a good meal.

We left the hotel, snagged a cab and headed down to Soho. I had called earlier and made a reservation at Balthazar, a nice bistro. It was loud and full, but we enjoyed our meals, animated conversation and a very expensive Bordeaux. We were both spent, but the meal was rejuvenating us both and the sexual electricity began to grow as we talked and ate. As the meal drew to a close, I leaned across and spoke to Sophie in a lowered voice as I waited for my credit card.

"So, Sophie. I think we have one of two choices. This is our night. I doubt this will happen again. You're married. I'm married. This is just one of those time out of mind nights that comes along very few times in a lifetime. So here's how I see it. We can go back to my hotel room and play another game of "No touch".

I waited to see her reaction. She cocked her eyebrow.

"Or?"

Or, we can go back to my hotel room and..."

"And what?"

"Or I can slowly remove your clothes, and kiss your neck and ears, and lay you down on the bed and kiss my way down over your incredible breasts -- I may have to spend some extra time there, sucking your nipples -- and then kiss and lick my way down your stomach and...."

I was on fire and I could see she was too. She wanted me to tell her what I was going to do and I saw the desire in her eyes as she listened. And I knew this was going to be a very good night.

"....and then I'm going to kiss my way down to your thighs, I'm going to spread your legs and lick the insides and then move up to your sweet wet pussy and I'm going to, ever so slowly, lick and kiss and suck your lips and your wetness. Then I'm going to open you up and lick, kiss and gently suck on your sweet little clit."

I could not believe I was saying this. It just came out of the semi-alcoholic, semi-sexual state in which I found myself. Sophie's gaze never left me eyes. I could see she was burning.

"That all sounds great, Steven. But are you going to fuck me?"

I just looked at her. The waitress returned with my credit card. I slipped it into my wallet and we left without saying another word. We found a cab quickly and snuggled into the backseat. I put my arm around her shoulder and she tucked her hand in between my thighs. I guess the "no-touching" rule was now null and void. I kissed the top of her head while her hand began to roam between my legs.

"Intercontinental. 48th between Park and Lexington," I barked at the cabbie.

He was oblivious. Sophie was on fire. I shifted in the seat and adjusted my semi-engorged cock so it had room to grow. She leaned in and began to kiss my neck as she expertly slid her hand over my rising member. I decided to lay back and enjoy this cab ride. I caressed her gently as she cupped by cock and kneaded me to full erection. I could hear the rhythm of her breath increasing and I let her stiffen me. I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," I said into her left ear".

She tightened her grip and lifted her head up to whisper in mine.

"You'd better," was all she said.

A few minutes later we were bulleting up Park Avenue and I began to disengage myself. I had to calm myself down a little so the walk through the lobby wouldn't be too embarrassing. We pulled up in front of the hotel, I fished out a twenty to give the anonymous cabbie, and hotel attendant opened the cab door for us. We clambered out and practically ran for the front door. We were so horny and ready to fuck.

A leisurely and innocent stroll across the lobby, a groping trip up the east elevators and I was fumbling with my card key as Sophie was groping for my cock. The door sprung open, I threw my coat and key on the floor and pinned her to the wall. She wanted it as bad as I did and we both knew that we were heading into sexual overdrive.

I reached down, cupped her soft, supple butt in my hands and ground my cock into her. She spread her legs, cupped my hard, muscular butt in her hands and ground her pussy into my growing shaft.

Too many clothes, too much sexual excitement. We began to disrobe, helping each other, but also quickly shedding our own. Shoes, socks, pants, sweaters -- clothes were flying everywhere. In between the housekeeping of shedding our clothing we each reached down to check the other's sex: she'd cup my balls and I'd palm her round wet pussy.

She was down to her bra and thong. My cock had completely escaped my underwear and only my balls were still encased in fabric. I reached behind and unclasped the largest, roundest bra I had ever touched. Sophie's tits came into play and her nipples were stiff and puckered. I lowered my mouth to kiss and suck her fully erect nipples as she groaned in appreciation. My hand wandered down between her legs and I squeezed the soft inner thighs and felt her wetness on my forearm.

"Oh, Sophie. Fuck, Sophie, you're so fucking hot."

Not the most eloquent sentence I had ever uttered, but completely and utterly true. Meanwhile she was reaching down and groping for my erection. She pulled on it and stroked it with no pretension of gentleness. She needed it.

"I need you to fuck me, Steven. I need you now -- not fucking tomorrow! Now!!" she screamed.

I dropped to my knees, ripped her thong off and buried my tongue in her snatch. I brought my hand up and slid two fingers slickly into her pussy while my tongue danced and wiggled on her clit. No pretenses. No gentle foreplay. We were both in a sexual whirlpool that had only one destination. The aroma of her soaking wet pussy further excited me and drove me absolutely crazy with desire.

She quivered and groaned as I fingered her furiously and licked and probed with my tongue with utter abandon. Then I stood up, but left my fingers firmly ensconced in her soaking wet pussy. I guided her to the bed; she turned and lay down, my fingers never leaving their wet home.

"Now, Steven!! Please fuck me now!!" she yelled.

I hesitated for only a moment as I hovered over her and kissed her deep, letting her taste her own juices and feeling her tongue lick my lips and mouth. Both hands reached down to guide me home. She pulled me straight to her gaping opening. I could smell the sweet pungent odor of her sexual arousal. I felt her heat with the tip of my penis, but I resisted shoving it home. I eased in just a couple of inches. She groaned loudly. I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my big cock, Sophie? Do you want me to shove it all the way in? Do you?"

"Yes, Goddammit. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock! FUCK ME!!"

I eased in further, and could feel her desperately pulling for me to enter her. At the same time my size needed to ease it's way in and I wanted to be sure she was ready. She was so fucking wet I could not believe her level of excitement. So I began to pump, each stroke going a little deeper and a little deeper. She began to moan with an arousal bordering on abandon. Slowly, stoke by stroke, I buried my huge erection deep into her pussy. I slid in a few complete strokes, tip to stern, and felt her moan with the appreciation of being so deeply and fully fucked.

Once fully ensconced, I began a reverse fuck. Pulling out a bit at a time, slowly leaving her with less and less cock, until the tip of my cock was just barely grazing her fully engorged lips. Then I shoved it home -- and she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh God, Steven. Fuck me hard!! Fuck me!!"

I complied and began to fuck her in earnest. She moaned with each thrust, the sounds coming from her were one long moan, accentuated with a louder moan with each inward thrust.

There would be time later for other positions. But right now I needed to fuck her in missionary and her vocal acceptance of each thrust led me on toward orgasm. She needed to be fully and forcefully fucked, and I needed to feel her need. We built up the pace. I leaned back to watch her breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust forward. Her face was contortioned in a grimace of utter ecstasy. Her moans and cries and words were all leading me onward, faster and faster, harder and harder.

I pounded her and she couldn't get enough. I fucked her as hard as I'd ever fucked any woman and she begged for more. Her body was made to be fucked, her tits jiggled uncontrollably, her legs wrapped around me and weren't going to let me go, her beautiful face said it all.

Our orgasm, after all this build-up together, was mutual and in total synchronization. I felt her muscles contract, I heard her breathing and vocalizing go silent, and I felt my balls constrict and send spews of cum deep into her body. We spasmed in grunts and spurts, sweat dripping off both of us and the slick juices of our union allowing us to consummate one of the most amazing unions I had ever experienced. We collapsed in a heap; I lay on her heaving breasts and felt my cock continue to contract deep inside the walls of her inner sanctum.

The "no touching" rule from earlier in the evening had denigrated into a total frenzy fuck. I couldn't remember a time, and it had been quite awhile since I'd tasted another woman, but I could not recall even in my wildest band days, a fuck as deep and as incredible as this.

I was going soft, but even at half mast I had enough to continue sliding in and out of her pussy. Behind her calm and innocent exterior was an amazingly horny woman who wanted to be lured, seduced and fucked.

We cuddled and relaxed. For the first time I was able to admire Sophie's body with a calm demeanor. She lay on her back and I on my left side. I stroked her soft skin, but my right hand kept finding its way back to her breasts. They were flattened somewhat from lying on her back, but her young skin kept them round and full. They were squishy and soft, the nipples projecting like snow--capped peaks. I kneaded and fondled them and told Sophie how long I'd thought about what it would be like to touch them.

"You like them?" she queried.

"Like them? Are you kidding me? They're incredible. Everything about you is incredible. But your breasts....God, they're just wonderful."

I cupped them and played with their softness, gently tweaking her sensitive nipples.

"You like showing them off to guys, don't you?" I asked.

She grinned.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I get stared at a lot. I guess I've gotten used to it over the years. But, in fact, you're the only guy other than Alan who has ever actually seen them."

"Well then, I'm truly honored. And very lucky, I might add."

Her right hand wandered toward my withered cock and began to lightly stroke it back to life. My right hand now reluctantly left her chest and slid down her stomach to cup the silky down of her pubis. Her pussy was still moist and open, perhaps a bit tender, so I touched her with soft caresses. She caught her breath as my fingertip grazed her sensitive clit.

"You have a nice touch," she whispered.

"Well you have nice things to touch," I replied.

"I want to go nice and slow and enjoy the next hour."

I smiled and nodded in agreement. Soft and slow was going to be the order of the day. I told her to turn over and I straddled her soft, round ass, nestled my semi-hard cock between her sweet butt cheeks and began to massage her shoulders. Her breasts were compressed below and I could see there succulent flesh oozing out from either side of her torso as she lay on her stomach. She groaned her approval as I gave her a deep massage, grinding my cock into her butt as I increased the pressure.

gapster7
gapster7
1,679 Followers