My Night with Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

After ten minutes of this she sighed and turned over, putting her hands above her head and exposing her breasts to my view. I leaned down and began to lick her nipples. She hissed and lifted her torso off the bed to meet my tongue. I sucked softly on her nipples, then leaned into her ear to whisper what I was going to do next. She pushed my head down and I made my way up over the hills of her breasts, across the tender skin of her belly to settle in between her thighs. They were warm and soft and as she spread her legs, her pussy opened up in all its glory. I gasped at the sight and hunkered down to feast on her sweetness.

Her pussy lips were full and curled in folds of puckered flesh. I used my fingers to pull and push her labia so I could expose the wet pink inner folds and open her clit to view. Her fleshy lips were soft and pliant to the touch and I inhaled the wet warm smell of her sex as I gently massaged her mons.

I circled her lips with my tongue, kissing the insides of her thighs and blowing on her open flower. Her hips began to pulsate with my caresses and I circled in closer and closer to her clit, eventually licking in ever so slightly with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and bucked her hips to meet my mouth. I began to lick in a steady groove, using the flat of my tongue to maximize the surface area of my oral assault. She was juicy and ready. As my tongue and lips created a rhythm, I slowly inserted two fingers. They slipped into the slippery channel of her cunt and she moaned with appreciation.

"Oh Steven. Ohhhhhh. Oh lick me, Steven. Please, lick me."

I licked her and sucked her and kissed her and my steady oral play began to push her into a zone. She bucked to meet me and I licked furiously, taking cues from her thrusting torso and her verbal responses. She seemed to be getting off on my finger insertion, so I stopped licking for a minute and concentrated on fingering her. She began to moan in earnest, so I started a furious finger fuck, the palm of my hand slapping into her groin as my middle and ring fingers flew in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

I think I could have made her cum with a continued fingering, but I wanted to be inside her, and I could tell she'd get off on having a cock in her right about now. I nestled back on the bed with my head on a pillow and pulled her on top of me. She eagerly followed my movements and climbed on board, straddling me and pulling my dick to her swollen wet opening in one swift move. She guided the head of my cock to her slit and moaned as she eased herself down. She worked an inch in at a time and slowly engulfed me in her warmth.

She began to bob up and down, taking in my entire length and pulling up high each time before impaling herself again on my cock. She placed her hands on my chest and used me to balance herself as she began a serious fuck. She was getting off on my size and I was getting off on watching her.

This had been my fantasy all these months: to watch her ride me cowgirl while her big soft breasts bounced and jiggled in all their glory. Her eyes were closed, her breath was ragged and rhythmic, and her tits were flying all over the place. I placed my hands underneath so they slapped my palms each time she re-impaled herself on my dick. She began to bounce wildly like she was riding a trampoline, using the bed to propel her up each time, gravity then bringing her back down. She was fucking me like a madwoman, grunting and groaning with a serious look of blatant sexuality on her beautiful face.

It was getting to be too much for me; getting so thoroughly fucked and watching her body move with abandon. She too was reaching a crescendo.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh -- FUCK. I'm going to cum. I'm going to..."

Verbalizing stopped. Only the sounds of our bodies slapping together could be heard, along with the wet sticky sound of our juices intermingling. She was cuming and I felt my own release follow right behind. I unloaded deep inside her as I felt her cunt close its muscles tightly around my shaft. She let out one long groan as her body spasmed and then she collapsed on my chest, the soft pillows of her breasts compressed against me. I was in heaven.

"Holy shit, Steven. What did you just do to me? Oh my God."

"I guess the 'no-touching' rule went by the wayside, hey?"

She laughed and snuggled her lips into my neck.

"Good thing. I just couldn't let that big dick go to waste. So nice. Thank you."

"Oh, believe me, Sophie. The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for taking a chance on me and coming up here. This will be a night to remember for the ages."

"Yes it will, Steven. Yes it will." She paused. "I hope it's not over yet," she said with a sly grin.

It wasn't. We fucked several more times that night, in between short naps. It was sort of unspoken that this would be our only night together. An opportunity like this just doesn't present itself too often. We took advantage of it, but we both knew that our home situations would not allow this to grow into an affair of any sort. It was a one night thing; an amazing night at that, but still, a one night thing.

We had one very intense fuck in the morning, Sophie kneeling on all fours at the end of the bed while I doggy fucked her from behind while standing and watching our writhing bodies in the mirror. She loved it. So did I.

But we had to make our way home and back to reality. Even as we drove back to Connecticut, our relationship as boss and co-worker slowly reasserted itself. We did agree never to talk about this again and to file it away for our future fantasy lives.

Sophie continued to work in our office for another year, then she and her husband moved back to the Midwest. We still occasionally keep in touch, but that will probably end over the coming years. It is a memory that will live long for me, I can assure you.

It was my one magical night with Sophie.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers