All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 08'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Continue to enjoy this

This series started out as semi-light hearted fare, but has definitely developed into a very nice little romance. I enjoy these characters and hope to keep hearing more about them. I think it's time to give Amanda and Eric a bit more time as well as more solid footing... but they are obviously not critical to the main story. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really like this....

and I really like Dave. What I like most is he is content just being with her--no one else. I hope there's no "sharing" and "cheating", because Dave is a sweetheart.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Perfect way to start a new year

Thanks for yet another great chapter in an already superb romantic tale. Glad to see the relationship between Marcy and Daves family grow just like between her and Dave, even his sister and bothers girlfriend panned over her and their upcoming wedding. Though I wouldn't mind a bit more dialogue including their moms (bet there could be some embarrassing stuff to dish) or his sisters and Macy. Amanda and Eric are on the right path there, the problem is her holding back unlike Marcy who gave him the full ride from the get-go. Still I think there are great thing in store for them as well, just have to stick to it and see how and where ti goes.

The best moment of them all was Marcys realisation that they appear like an old couple and liking it to the max!

5* as usual and sitting on the edge for more.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Dialogue including their mothers?

That's one of the issues with writing in the first person: I can't write anything to which Marcy isn't a witness. I used the jumping around method in Mark and Jennifer, and I thought it worked well, but I don't want to do that too often.

One of these days, I'll try writing in the third person, but I haven't had any inspiration to do so yet.

I have <i>not</i> finished the next chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what Marcy didn't witness

In Ch.01, third paragraph, first sentence, Marcy says she needs to go back and tell the whole story. I would think that by going back to the beginning, would give license to discover, in conversations, what she wasn’t witness to. Change the beginning of Ch.01 and tell the readers to read the first number of paragraphs. This is an excellent story. I’m sure people will get over the changes.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 has been submitted . . .

. . . and is pending approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 has been approved . . .

. . . and will be published on the 7th.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Still great

This is very nice. The relationship seems to go very well, and families seem to be fine with them two together. Amanda and Eric are also moving forward, we'll see how it goes.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Romantic Story

I usually don't like stories were the female love interest is a reformed slut [54 guys more than qualifies]. However, Marcie is wonderfully characterized and I believe that she still has the ability to love one man, despite her past loose behavior. I can totally relate to the Dave character, as I have only had sex with one woman and never regretted it, even if she gave up on our marriage 18 years ago.

I'm proud of being a one woman man and hope someday to meet a woman who can love me as I am, because I already know I will love her with all of my heart and marry her when the time comes.

I look forward to more of this wonderful love-story, especially as it is a real old fashioned romance in the modern world! It gives me hope that I still have possibilities for finding a new soulmate!!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous:

You've come very close to the theme of this series! :)

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Can a slut truly be reformed???

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Where

Where did the brother appear from?.He just had three sisters.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Waiting

Waiting for the balloon to go up.This is too goody goody to be true.

LacastrianLacastrian4 months ago

It was said in the second chapter that Dave only had sisters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Number Ch. 07 Previous Part
My Number Series Info

SIMILAR Stories