My Number Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't made love last night, and weren't really planning on it here -- a kind of it's-his-parents'-house reticence -- but waking up in this great room, next to my wonderful boyfriend, who just happened to have his typical morning hard-on, was just too much, and there was just nothing I wanted more right now than Dave inside me. I didn't say a word, trying to keep quiet, as I climbed on top and then lowered myself down onto him. We went slow, trying not to make any noise, and that meant a slow build-up for me, despite my excitement. When it finally began to overtake me, I clamped my right hand over my mouth, to keep from making noise, but Dave could see me, could feel what was happening to me, and had the most amazing smile as he watched me come. Yeah, I know that he's proud of himself as a good lover, but I also know that he's always happy for me, always wants things to be great for me.

Naturally, my orgasm set him off as well. I had been setting the pace, but I always love seeing his whole body stiffening up as he tries to get even deeper inside me for his release. His face contorts, sometimes into almost a grimace, but I know that he's feeling wonderful. Me? I was as happy as I had ever been in my life!

12