My Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's puzzled but excited face came on view an Angela moved the phone all over her body.

She then showed me off, saying, "And here's my charming colleague, Melanie."

Luckily for Frank, she spared him and moved on Matsuda,

"And here's my Japanese blackmailer. The honorable, Mr. Matsuda," she said with voice dripping with sarcasm.

The unflappable Mr. Matsuda said, "Technically, I am not blackmailing her. She has been a very naughty girl and deserves to be punished. Angela agrees and accepts. I look forward to making your acquaintance in person tomorrow."

Mark was taken aback by Matsuda's quiet confidence and said, "I look forward to that, Sir!"

"Frank, get dressed. Luckily for you, we have no further interest in your nudity. Melanie and Angela, please help each other get dressed," said Matsuda.

I went over and helped Angela get dressed. And she did likewise. Every such act got us a little closer and I was getting a good feeling about our budding friendship.

I kissed Frank passionately and said, "Take me home!"

We went to my house and made passionate love after showering. Frank understandably could not last long but the events of the day had gotten us so overcharged that we were at it an hour later. This time it was much more leisurely and we took our time expressing our appreciation of each other.

"God, how will I withstand tomorrow!" I wondered after the sexual frenzy subsided and reality hit home.

"Oh, I am sure it won't be much worse than today," Frank said in an assuring tone.

"Plus, it will get us started on our own bdsm journey," he said with a devilish smile.

----------------------------------

To be continued