All Comments on 'My Old Flame Ch. 02'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
powelldonovanpowelldonovanabout 16 years ago
Well done!

A beautiful story, which should have been placed in the Romance section.

victoriawvictoriawabout 16 years ago
Unbelieveable!

You managed to maintain the tone and pace of the original and even constructed an ending that was neither cliched or a cop out.I love both parts of the story and am delighted it came to such a wonderfully happy ending.Thank you for such a superb piece and for the memories it evoked.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 16 years ago
yes it did not deserve an H but then did not need

one, though sadly some will probably not read it because they just want a story to masturbate by. This was romance with a capita 'R' and well worth reading. Thanks for keeping alive the romantic genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sad & Romantic

Beautiful story, best i have read, great story line. Thank you for sharing your writting talent, may you write many more like this one.

SephroniaSephroniaover 15 years ago
Beautiful!

This has become a favorite of mine! I love it! So wonderful and sweet! I wish I could give you more than a 100! You write wonderfully and you have talent!

naughtysub07naughtysub07over 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. You had me tearing up with both of the stories in this series. I even had to stay up well past the time I should have gone to bed just to finnish them. Keep writing more stories like these.

azure_skiesazure_skiesover 11 years ago
A beautiful lesbian romance

A wonderful romantic story. I loved the characters. The writing is just perfection whichever way you look at it. I have read a lot of stories in this genre but it goes straight in my top five and one that I'll want to return to and re-read in the future. I was so happy with the ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous